+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Server state right now. GM PLEASE READ.

Dear GMs,
    I have been playing Seal Online since it opened way back in Indonesia under the management of LYTO game. in 2007 when Seal Online USA/International opened up, I moved over since i was studying abroad and ever since then I have been playing this game ever since untill now. I cant lie to you but I quitted and gave up this game several times. When YNK decided to hand over the game publishing to dontblynk, I was there. When Seal Online decided to make players log in to the game using the website, I was there. When dontblynk closed down, wiped the server I was there. The very first day when Seal Online Eternal Destiny launched I was there with a bunch of other players spawning in the tutorial zone . When Seal Online Eternal Destiny wiped out server again, I was there. The very first day when Seal Online Blades of Destiny launched, I was there AGAIN. Seal Online has always been my all time favourite online game. When people asked me about what online game they should play, I would always say Seal Online.

As of right now, I just couldnt say that anymore. I tried so hard on this game. The amount of love and time and money I gave to Grigon Entertainment ->YNK interactive -> and now Playwith Interactive is just way too much and all I am getting its just a server with, I dont know you tell me.

The server right now is better in terms of economy than before which I gave thanks. The server version is almost or even the same version with the homeland server(Korea) which I applaud you.

There are several Issues that I would like to touch

1.Cheaters
    - Go to outside crude, you will find chars, heck even mimir midstream. . Low level chars with cheats from CheatEngine/GEBE SEAL/ or whatever that is.Hitting rocks and suddenly items pop up in the area(not with collect skill), hitting christmas trees with insane attack speed and WITHOUT SNOWBALL DO YOUR JOB AS A GM/PUBLISHER. IP ban those cheaters. I know its hard to find those loopholes but then its hurting your game and your reputation. DO SOMETHING OR GO DOWN

2. RMT Traders/ Private Server
    This goes without saying.These players are trading seal items with Rupiah/USD. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Seal Online its not free for the publisher and to keep it free to play, they need income to host the server, pay their staff and whatever else they need to pay. If you love the game and what it to be around for longer period of time, STOP IT AT ALL COST. I saw people using megaphone in elim shouting in Indonesian: GM is greedy and need money. Dude, GM needs to get paid. they are workers too. GROW THE FRAK UP AND GET A PAIR

Private Server owners:
    What makes you think its right to steal other people's property? Did you pay licensing fee to Playwith Interactive? Do you know how hard it is to develop a game? Think about that when you are "Hosting" a private server. As for Playwith Interactive, this is your call. You wanna let them host it, up 2 you. YOU HAVE THE PUBLISHING RIGHT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HOST AND MAINTAIN THE SERVER. Btw: its not that hard to find private servers.. google Seal Online Private server and the first 2 pages are full of them.. go have fun with the google searches. heck use yahoo or even duckduckgo if you have too

3. Zhakiel/Sakiel release on IM
    Its a double edge sword. Go on youtube and see how pissed off Hikari Boss is about the update. He did actually tried and succeed going to Ranael. Zhakiel/Sakiel weps are one of the stuff that he needs to achieve and I get why he pissed off. Almost all of his hard work can be done by paying 3000RPS. On the other side, Its good for people like me who didnt spent time like Hikari did and get a very nice wep to enjoy the end game content. Now here where it becomes interesting. Is the new content update require us to get Zhakiel/Sakiel to fully enjoy? I played another KMMORPG, Granado Espada and their Korean Server has been around almost the same time as Seal Online Korea. Right now in Granado Espada, I can use the best weapon that they released in 2012 and still enjoy the end game content(albeit its not that fun cuz of how hard it is using outdated weapon). Will it be the same case like it is in Granado Espada(means that the publisher are trying to make the the player's gear up2 date for the future content) or its just.. money? If it is money, I do understand because of how much RMT is in the economy. Heck someone sold their motorcyle/ funded their uni/college education through Seal Online RMT. GMs I dont think you guys are that blind about this RMT Scene. If you are, maybe quit being a GM and do something else.

I guess that is enough rant for now. Players and GMs alike, as a player who has been with Seal Online for almost all of his teen-adult life, as a person who codes, as a person who did run a business, I feel this is a fair rant. I do genuinely want Seal Online BOD to be genuinely still be around for much longer time.
    Last edited by Holmez; 01-09-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Hikariboss ? The one who had done a lot of RMT ? lol

No one asked him to bought 12 Jikael Zerk by RMT lol

@Bobolin in 1 of his videos, Hikariboss claimed to refine it himself, though I'm not sure if it's truthful or not.

Banned
    Farhan claimed that he paid his uni fees with RMT.. somehow i think he is proud being an RMT player.. which kinda makes me loss respect to him

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    @Bobolin in 1 of his videos, Hikariboss claimed to refine it himself, though I'm not sure if it's truthful or not.
    lol

if he did get +12 Jikael's Berserker by himself not doing RMT, he won't be that angry

Because he did RMT to got the +12 Jikael's Berserker so he was angry that he is not the only one who has Sakiel's Greatsword .XG

I don't know how much he bought the +12 Jikael's Berserker, but I'm sure it's much more than 30 USD lol

check his videos, there is one video he was cursing someone after he got banned, I'm not INDO, but I guess he was cursing the one who sold him +12 Jikael's Berserker. lol

check his video : SCAMMER IN SEAL ONLINE BLADES OF DESTINY! WAJIB NONTON!!
    Last edited by BoboLin; 12-21-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    1.Cheaters
    - Go to outside crude, you will find chars, heck even mimir midstream. . Low level chars with cheats from CheatEngine/GEBE SEAL/ or whatever that is.Hitting rocks and suddenly items pop up in the area(not with collect skill), hitting christmas trees with insane attack speed and WITHOUT SNOWBALL DO YOUR JOB AS A GM/PUBLISHER. IP ban those cheaters. I know its hard to find those loopholes but then its hurting your game and your reputation. DO SOMETHING OR GO DOWN
    It is so easy to find those cheaters with autopilot software and they are collecting particular items such as Iced Crystal, Snowball, and Ruby.
    Those items are easy to sell for cegels. It's kinda a cegels generator.
    If GMs do not cope with this issue, more players will use cheat software to earn cegels.

It's still not too late for GMs to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holmez View Post
    Dear GMs,
    3. Zhakiel/Sakiel release on IM
    Its a double edge sword. .
    one person pissed off and you using it as excuse ? WoW
    What is wrong with easier acces to end game gear ? why you so mad ?

what is the most dominant activites in SEAL BOD ? DUNGEON & AFK = Boring Game. are u gonna doing dungeon forever ?

how to have fun in a MMORPG GAME ? PvP.
    but, how many people who dare to go too Coloseum for PvP ? i bet it less than 5%.
    you know why ? "GEAR DIFFERENT"
    just think like this : Better acces end game gear = more PvP player = MORE "FUN".
    look in another angle, maybe GMs trying to make this game more enjoyable and fun.

SELL RANAEL WEAPON IN ITEM MALL, GM. i dont mind if you selling the weapon for 10000 RPS as long as it's XG. you get paid, we happy. its a win-win situation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    one person pissed off and you using it as excuse ? WoW
    What is wrong with easier acces to end game gear ? why you so mad ?

what is the most dominant activites in SEAL BOD ? DUNGEON & AFK = Boring Game. are u gonna doing dungeon forever ?

how to have fun in a MMORPG GAME ? PvP.
    but, how many people who dare to go too Coloseum for PvP ? i bet it less than 5%.
    you know why ? "GEAR DIFFERENT"
    just think like this : Better acces end game gear = more PvP player = MORE "FUN".
    look in another angle, maybe GMs trying to make this game more enjoyable and fun.

SELL RANAEL WEAPON IN ITEM MALL, GM. i dont mind if you selling the weapon for 10000 RPS as long as it's XG. you get paid, we happy. its a win-win situation.
    naaahh man you are totally missing my point. I personally benefited from sakiel /zhakiel release. Read properly bro. No where in my post said that I am mad and that point its more like a question to the GMs rather than me ranting
    Last edited by Holmez; 01-09-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAUS View Post
    It is so easy to find those cheaters with autopilot software and they are collecting particular items such as Iced Crystal, Snowball, and Ruby.
    Those items are easy to sell for cegels. It's kinda a cegels generator.
    If GMs do not cope with this issue, more players will use cheat software to earn cegels.

It's still not too late for GMs to deal with it.
    I have a feeling that the GMs kinda.. not responsive about this. they said that they are doing stuff but at the same time... we dont see it... need some proof that they are doing stuff