View Poll Results: Should the PA Badge/Talisman stay the same?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it should remain as it is now

13 34.21%
  • No, it should change to a talisman that gives VIT and no flat HP

25 65.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    The 100k hp talisman is just as bad as the 200k one, instead of 1 million + people get 700-800k HP and you can have that for like a month.

The only selfish thing is to keep the PA talisman and not give noobs/people who can't log every day to do the PAs a chance to compete in pvp and pve. I have max gear (and thus max scaling on the talisman) why would I give a f*ck about nerfing the talisman if it literally benefits me more than most other players? I can easily switch class and play something that will kill everything even if you have 1M HP (avenger). I care about the survival of this server and about giving new players a chance, you seem only intrested in having the most HP/Power for yourself like every other a$$hole, but I already knew you were one of those people when you started to tell my alt acount that ''I don't know sh1t about rohan and I don't care about the community''. You can suck it

Also as I mentioned in my proposal there will be PVE attack & defense talisman/items to compensate for the HP loss. This makes you able to tune PVE separate from PVP and develop a healthy scenario for both. You are however too dense to understand such simple things
    I got almost max gear too with my 7 chars +50 in fact it won't really affect even the PA talisman will be nerfed!! But OMG, crying about the 200K flat hp is selfish idea. Don't mind those PPL who can't log in for PA and don't have PA talisman, this is different situation and out of context. The reason why GM made this 200k HP tailsman to force every PPL to join in PA.
    Instead of removing 200K flat HP, change the 15% PVP to PVE, this is plain and simple!! I don't see any problem in 200K flat HP, unless you are noob in real PVP.
    The way I see the Post of the other PPL in jainus. you are just AFK and lowbie killer. You are crying now because you can't kill them, The truth is the idea of removing 200K flat HP is for your own good not for the server. and it is selfish idea that affect the majority and normal PPL.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    *Checks out the Rohan forums for the first time in a year or so*
    "I wonder what the Rohanians have been up to during the last time I've been here"
    something something 200k HP Talisman something
    "Guess I didn't miss anything"

Hai
    Forums are still where its at.

We need drama can you speculate as to the possibility of eyeball stealing darkii's epic sword through your access to darkii?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

i have 2 mil hp still die to avenger so first they should nerf thier dmg then do something with PA tali. No pa tali u will kill players in seconds...

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Forums are still where its at.

We need drama can you speculate as to the possibility of eyeball stealing darkii's epic sword through your access to darkii?
    Just on the off-chance that you're being serious about this being an actual rumor among a few individuals some 7 years later and not making **** up for the sake of it:

I didn't disclose Darkii's password with anyone, in fact I never disclosed anyone's password with anyone whatsoever unless I had been given the expressed permission to do so, and I always respected the wish of not-disclosing the password. Shannon didn't have access to Algis even though Algis himself stated that he'd be ok with that. However, since 99% was a group effort and the upper echolon Ex-Lahians asked us not to disclose the password we never did.
    Looking back I'm not even sure my if I had the logins to Darkii in the first place anymore(though I do believe I did) as I had been given access to a variety of accounts during my time. This is not me bull****ting, just what I can honestly still remember, it's been 6+ years after all. I also do know I had access to 3bood's Wizard one time when we were leveling in Ronelia, but I most definately did not have any logins for any other account among our "Arab" group outside of this one or these two.

As far as Shannon is concerned, I had given her access to my Defender when she was still a member of ..........- ****, it's been so long I can't remember anymore -, before we had even discussed adding her to 99% and she was with Frank and those other retarded American players from Post-Nemesis. I remember the name Enmity but I don't know with 100% certainty if that was the name they had Post-Merge. In any event, she never had the password unless Darkii gave it to her himself - or somebody else did - and even if she had access to the account, it wouldn't have been in her character to steal at all, case and point being that she didn't do that even when I was considered an opponent like I mentioned 2 sentences before.

You got other rumors running around now that we're no longer here to torment our opposition day-in, day-out?

Just on the off-chance that you're being serious about this being an actual rumor among a few individuals some 7 years later and not making **** up for the sake of it:

I didn't disclose Darkii's password with anyone, in fact I never disclosed anyone's password with anyone whatsoever unless I had been given the expressed permission to do so, and I always respected the wish of not-disclosing the password. Shannon didn't have access to Algis even though Algis himself stated that he'd be ok with that. However, since 99% was a group effort and the upper echolon Ex-Lahians asked us not to disclose the password we never did.
    Looking back I'm not even sure my if I had the logins to Darkii in the first place anymore(though I do believe I did) as I had been given access to a variety of accounts during my time. This is not me bull****ting, just what I can honestly still remember, it's been 6+ years after all. I also do know I had access to 3bood's Wizard one time when we were leveling in Ronelia, but I most definately did not have any logins for any other account among our "Arab" group outside of this one or these two.

As far as Shannon is concerned, I had given her access to my Defender when she was still a member of ..........- ****, it's been so long I can't remember anymore -, before we had even discussed adding her to 99% and she was with Frank and those other retarded American players from Post-Nemesis. I remember the name Enmity but I don't know with 100% certainty if that was the name they had Post-Merge. In any event, she never had the password unless Darkii gave it to her himself - or somebody else did - and even if she had access to the account, it wouldn't have been in her character to steal at all, case and point being that she didn't do that even when I was considered an opponent like I mentioned 2 sentences before.

You got other rumors running around now that we're no longer here to torment our opposition day-in, day-out?
    I totally did not expect a response LOL

Lets just say that rumor started with the biggest not female drama queen in rohan whos name starts with a D.

You should know me better than that. I've never had a reason to lie or pretend or to feign who I was or what to expect of me. You want to know something about me, I'll tell you, never had an issue with being honest.

So yeah if it's Darkii who thought I/we did do that, let me just say that an Epic Sword would have been of no value to me, same with Shannon. I have no idea how and why the Sword is no longer where it was supposed to be, I certainly didn't take it away that night otherwise it would've been put back, but, believe it or not, I'd never stoop as low to steal virtual goods in the first place even if I had remembered the account data.
    Taking a wild guess I had access to about 20 accounts with endgame gear during my stay, several of which geared with the best **** the game had to offer up until 2/3 months before we decided to quit. You'd think if I had it in me to betray everybody I wouldn't have settled for an epic sword when I got a 71% DD mace and more at my finger tips. I can tell you that nobody was happy with what I did that one night - and that very much includes myself - but if you for a moment exclude that instance you're going to find a clean track record. People put their trust in me, and that's who I always was and wanted to be recognized for if nothing else.

You should know me better than that. I've never had a reason to lie or pretend or to feign who I was or what to expect of me. You want to know something about me, I'll tell you, never had an issue with being honest.

So yeah if it's Darkii who thought I/we did do that, let me just say that an Epic Sword would have been of no value to me, same with Shannon. I have no idea how and why the Sword is no longer where it was supposed to be, I certainly didn't take it away that night otherwise it would've been put back, but, believe it or not, I'd never stoop as low to steal virtual goods in the first place even if I had remembered the account data.
    Taking a wild guess I had access to about 20 accounts with endgame gear during my stay, several of which geared with the best **** the game had to offer up until 2/3 months before we decided to quit. You'd think if I had it in me to betray everybody I wouldn't have settled for an epic sword when I got a 71% DD mace and more at my finger tips. I can tell you that nobody was happy with what I did that one night - and that very much includes myself - but if you for a moment exclude that instance you're going to find a clean track record. People put their trust in me, and that's who I always was and wanted to be recognized for if nothing else.
    No it wasnt Darkii although that would have been a good guess. Its someone who quit after Darkii :P

Hm, no clue on that one then.

Hm, no clue on that one then.
    Oh well dont worry about it then.

What happened to eyeball anyways? finish the story :P

<.< I'm sure you know that one of the most annoying things to me is when somebody refuses to spill the beans just 'cause. The only other meaningful option with a D who I can remember is DarkPulse but he was a chill lad so I doubt it.

I wasn't aware there was a need to "finish" a story. From what I know, Shannon continued playing for a short while after the rest of us quit, I think I talked to her once or twice after I said good bye to the game, might have been more, I'm certain it wasn't a whole lot though, as we had no reason to talk to each other. Skype one day refused to work for me as well, and I could not get that fixed until over a year later, when I contacted Utara to see if he was still alive(which he was at that time).