View Poll Results: Should the PA Badge/Talisman stay the same?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it should remain as it is now

13 34.21%
  • No, it should change to a talisman that gives VIT and no flat HP

25 65.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I honestly want to hear the thoughts and reasoning of the people that want to keep the PA tali the same. Lmao

This pa talisman was a epic fail update ever..

We Will Hunt You Down

its not better if PA tali give 10k psy ?

Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    I honestly want to hear the thoughts and reasoning of the people that want to keep the PA tali the same. Lmao
    I wonder this as well, people quitting over it since there is no PVP lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Told u florian... There is no pvp and you've been arguing with meh. This topic won't change anything. The only thing which has been done so far is that they removed kd's shield.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I wonder this as well, people quitting over it since there is no PVP lol
    you name pvp when u killing low lvl ppl ? or when ppl dont have enuf hp to survive to atack back ? or u are so mad because u cant kill so easy as you want .Most of ppl got an advantage to farm mirrors or last map whit pa talisman that s the true . you are looking to kill a pro rumir whit out party ? poor guy there must to be a class who survive to asasin class or ranger combo .

I think it kills PVP in so much that at the end of the season, everyone has close to 1m hp or more. It also puts classes that rely on combos at a severe disadvantage (e.g. rangers and guardians), preferring classes that continually dish the same amount of damage over time. It also makes it so that endgame PVP is only accessible for the most hardcore of players that can regularly log in every single day to ensure they get the max badge - so not only do you need OP gear, but also the ability to log every single day, maybe being able to take a 1 week max vacation over a 3 month period. Any "casuals" who log in a couple times a week are severely put at a disadvantage and it shows with their refusal to join any PVP.

I think the badge should be capped at 50k at the upper limit, or as you said add vit instead of flat HP. I also think there should be no PVP defense, and scaling of PvE defense with badge progression instead - giving an incentive for those who just farm to keep coming to PA as well.

Anyone who votes to keep the PA tali as it is now is retarded.

Voted.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 12-16-2018 at 06:11 AM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

i need the pa tali because i am using a normal weapon and the hp where low . whats so dificult to understand ? do you think all rohanian has upgrade weapons and good accesory ? must to be retard to think by this way .

What the hell is the problem in the earth to have additional 200K HP? 1,000 Vit is nothing compare to the damage of Monster in New Map, it will add approx only 20K Hp and 3k pdef. In fact this 200K Hp talisman will get only if you attend PA and enjoy for only1-2 weeks before the PA season end and will reset again once the new season of PA begin. Complaining about PVP because you can't 1 hit your opponent, that is ridiculous!! This will test everybody how good you can use proper combo or the skill and coordination of party to wrecked your opponent effectively without relying so much in 1 shot skill.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 12-16-2018 at 07:02 AM.

well most off ppl whit out hp talisman are dieing by aoe on PA and some retards have fun by this way or to kill a full party . thei want pvp but i saw there e2n and syndicate where ever got the town because thei have no enemy . the enemy are here complaining all the time for everything . GMs whil ignore u anyway because thei need new ppl on rohan and to give a chance to them for survive . i hope 400k hp talisman will come