View Poll Results: Should the PA Badge/Talisman stay the same?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it should remain as it is now

13 34.21%
  • No, it should change to a talisman that gives VIT and no flat HP

25 65.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Wonder who these 7 people that voted for it to stay as it is. if snow white has the 7 dwarfs this poll got 7 stupids. xD

Banned
    Here's your 7:
    constantinescu
    madian
    olsen
    rechi
    robi17
    runeee
    yubyta

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Told u florian... There is no pvp and you've been arguing with meh. This topic won't change anything. The only thing which has been done so far is that they removed kd's shield.
    There is PVP if you make it, but you only afk in town and complain ''no pvp'' (for months already, even when the PA badge is reset and I used to pvp/rpk daily). The reason I don't pk/pvp right now is because I'm busy IRL and the time I have is not worth trying to kill people with 1M+ HP, it takes too long and is thus boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I think it kills PVP in so much that at the end of the season, everyone has close to 1m hp or more. It also puts classes that rely on combos at a severe disadvantage (e.g. rangers and guardians), preferring classes that continually dish the same amount of damage over time. It also makes it so that endgame PVP is only accessible for the most hardcore of players that can regularly log in every single day to ensure they get the max badge - so not only do you need OP gear, but also the ability to log every single day, maybe being able to take a 1 week max vacation over a 3 month period. Any "casuals" who log in a couple times a week are severely put at a disadvantage and it shows with their refusal to join any PVP.

I think the badge should be capped at 50k at the upper limit, or as you said add vit instead of flat HP. I also think there should be no PVP defense, and scaling of PvE defense with badge progression instead - giving an incentive for those who just farm to keep coming to PA as well.

Anyone who votes to keep the PA tali as it is now is retarded.

Voted.
    Couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    What the hell is the problem in the earth to have additional 200K HP? 1,000 Vit is nothing compare to the damage of Monster in New Map, it will add approx only 20K Hp and 3k pdef. In fact this 200K Hp talisman will get only if you attend PA and enjoy for only1-2 weeks before the PA season end and will reset again once the new season of PA begin. Complaining about PVP because you can't 1 hit your opponent, that is ridiculous!! This will test everybody how good you can use proper combo or the skill and coordination of party to wrecked your opponent effectively without relying so much in 1 shot skill.
    Because 200k flat HP gets boosted by every % HP boost you have. For Jainus this s 110% hp weapon, 20% guarder, 50% pet, (40% guard for example). people reach 1 million hp no problem, which ****s up the game. If you want to manage PVE you should simply release PVE % attack and defense. This can be tuned separately from PVP, the PA badge should give 1000 vit as max which is plenty of boost for low lvls who want to do PA, and also a nice boost for max geared players but it's not THAT much that if you're a casual player and you can't log every day you basically get anally raped because you have maybe 20k hp on your badge and all the other players have 200k (with 200% scaling ends up to be 600k vs 60k hp).

So you wonder what the problem is?
    1. People literally quitting because they can't compete with others players who can go to PA every day
    2. 200k hp scales up to 600-800k hp and makes every other flat hp item useless
    3. 200k hp scales up to such hights that with HP absorption on guarder & healers like Rumir/priest in party, you become somewhat immortal, which makes pvp no fun.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers3379 View Post
    Wonder who these 7 people that voted for it to stay as it is. if snow white has the 7 dwarfs this poll got 7 stupids. xD
    simple, dekan/Rumir players who only benefit from the PA badge because they get a huge amount of extra damage/tankyness. From a selfish point of view, it's better for them, but it ruins the game.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    *Checks out the Rohan forums for the first time in a year or so*
    "I wonder what the Rohanians have been up to during the last time I've been here"
    something something 200k HP Talisman something
    "Guess I didn't miss anything"

Hai

[QUOTE=White Arctic Fox;362447]There is PVP if you make it, but you only afk in town and complain ''no pvp'' (for months already, even when the PA badge is reset and I used to pvp/rpk daily). The reason I don't pk/pvp right now is because I'm busy IRL and the time I have is not worth trying to kill people with 1M+ HP, it takes too long and is thus boring.

I am very barely post in the 4rum, but short and details is change this PA tali completely!!
    Vote to change it!!

Im not posting very often and barely playing but as Ive read this Tali should be PVE oriented modifiers and maybe some PVP defense like 5% idk something very low.
    HP gives DKs and Tanky classes too much advantage specially now that every class deals damage.

As everyone knows this is a PVP oriented game so GMs should encourage PVP oriented fixes and events that's the only way this game will keep running.
    Farmers keep the economics running.
    Hate and PvP a reason to log in at least.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    There is PVP if you make it, but you only afk in town and complain ''no pvp'' (for months already, even when the PA badge is reset and I used to pvp/rpk daily). The reason I don't pk/pvp right now is because I'm busy IRL and the time I have is not worth trying to kill people with 1M+ HP, it takes too long and is thus boring.

Couldn't agree more

Because 200k flat HP gets boosted by every % HP boost you have. For Jainus this s 110% hp weapon, 20% guarder, 50% pet, (40% guard for example). people reach 1 million hp no problem, which ****s up the game. If you want to manage PVE you should simply release PVE % attack and defense. This can be tuned separately from PVP, the PA badge should give 1000 vit as max which is plenty of boost for low lvls who want to do PA, and also a nice boost for max geared players but it's not THAT much that if you're a casual player and you can't log every day you basically get anally raped because you have maybe 20k hp on your badge and all the other players have 200k (with 200% scaling ends up to be 600k vs 60k hp).

So you wonder what the problem is?
    1. People literally quitting because they can't compete with others players who can go to PA every day
    2. 200k hp scales up to 600-800k hp and makes every other flat hp item useless
    3. 200k hp scales up to such hights that with HP absorption on guarder & healers like Rumir/priest in party, you become somewhat immortal, which makes pvp no fun.
    I knew that already on how much boosted will be, no need to specify that details. What I'm talking about is 200K flat hp will be enjoyed only in a short period of times (approx 1-2 weeks) within 3 months and take the advantage to farm in New map.
    Removing 200K flat Hp is a selfish idea and will benefit only those who have max gear.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 12-16-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    I knew that already on how much boosted will be, no need to specify that details. What I'm talking about is 200K flat hp will be enjoyed only in a short period of times (approx 1-2 weeks) within 3 months and take the advantage to farm in New map.
    Removing 200K flat Hp is a selfish idea and will benefit only those who have max gear.
    The 100k hp talisman is just as bad as the 200k one, instead of 1 million + people get 700-800k HP and you can have that for like a month.

The only selfish thing is to keep the PA talisman and not give noobs/people who can't log every day to do the PAs a chance to compete in pvp and pve. I have max gear (and thus max scaling on the talisman) why would I give a f*ck about nerfing the talisman if it literally benefits me more than most other players? I can easily switch class and play something that will kill everything even if you have 1M HP (avenger). I care about the survival of this server and about giving new players a chance, you seem only intrested in having the most HP/Power for yourself like every other a$$hole, but I already knew you were one of those people when you started to tell my alt acount that ''I don't know sh1t about rohan and I don't care about the community''. You can suck it

Also as I mentioned in my proposal there will be PVE attack & defense talisman/items to compensate for the HP loss. This makes you able to tune PVE separate from PVP and develop a healthy scenario for both. You are however too dense to understand such simple things
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-16-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

uhh guys u really mad because some noobs got hp talisman . GMs not looking only for pvp and u have to understand the economy game cant work whit 10 pro players who like to 1 hit everyone . Everytime same troll gay where crying on this forum for more benefit for 20 players lol . GMs make a promise to help noobs and this never come . 200k hp for a normal player are a litle bit help after 2 monts of pa to enjoy 1 mont of this **** . Artic stop to be a beggar lol ,u never going to make pvp just killing ppl then playing on alt or running fast on sz . i m sick of ppl like u . i dont want to use a parable for this situation because u re post will be deleted again )) for real u re atitude are ignorant and violent and i recomend you to go at doctor .