+ Reply to Thread

Power Arena Season End: 18th of December

Read the title…..

There is no maintainance on the 11th-12th so the season will end at the 18th
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Sh!t like this grinds my gears. Like wtf. Why say it would end on the 11th when it was slated for the 18th? Why even announce the date so early when it was open to change? Focks off anyone who ever did any amount of math to calculate how many PAs are required vs how many chars will make it to X badge. What about all the people who thought they wouldn't make it on their chars and just gave up altogether? What's worse, why not make a public statement on the forums regarding this beforehand?

I could have had more characters reach max badge, but since I've gotten max badge on 6/6 of my mains, I'm not as mad as I should be... But I completely understand those that are. I know people who've given up on their mains just cause they calculated they wouldn't be able to make it.

Such sh!tty oversight in planning, and then the decision to not dicslose this information sooner, coming from the administrative team is such a classic example of how badly this game is run.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

These GMs are so slow when it comes to keeping the players informed......still no word on maintenance and how long PA will be extended for. Christmas event boxes also have no information posted on potential items to be received. Abyss Content also has bugs in it are just constantly ignored..

we are waiting so long for the rewards. and now one more week???? its unfair for suprem commenders. i could make my other charecters better rank but you told us its on 11th. i have a lot of friends that quick this game. and now you will lose more players. make the maintanace today please. everyone is waiting!

make maintanace today or me ad my friends will leave rohan. we are waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by misslegend05 View Post
    make maintanace today or me ad my friends will leave rohan. we are waiting...
    yea that's really gonna help lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h