+ Reply to Thread

Is this only me or rohan server got sick?

As title said, i got dc'ed like many times already today(yes it started today), and idk why..

No, my internet is fine, ping is perfect,

what i noticed is..
    suddenly everything on screen stopped moving, and then just like that(forever if i dont close it)NO 5101 Disconnected message at all, but i realized it is dc'ed.

Also i run 3 client, if its my internet all 3 should get dc at same time, or almost same time. But in my case(s), sometimes just 1 client, or 2.

I wasnt sure to ask here, i thought it is only me, but my gf play this too from her home and she experienced the same.

now my question is, is this only me or is there anyone experience same like me?

why ping by IP and not by name?

also I would look in to disabling TCP-ACK bundling.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    why you pinging the google dns server's ip address?

there is quite a few things that could cause it, could be anything form a server failure or a hiccup along the way. keep in mind the data between ur pc and he server travels through any number of devices along the way and there isnt just one path from ur pc to the server there could be 100s or 1000s of them, and the reason why 1 or 2 of 3 clients might dc while the other doesn't might just be that the client or clients that didn't dc took a different path then the one that did. the routers and switches on the internet use different routing protocols to determining how to get to its destination, some of the protocols are speed based some are distance based and some combine the 2, so while one data stream might take path a, the second one might be on path D because when second clients data got there D path was better choice. and networks have hiccups too and some times packets of data are lost which could cause ur disconnect because the path u were taking went down and the router hasn't got the update yet to reroute u.

More likely its just whatever path OP normally takes to get to rohan is different for some reason.

thanks for reply guys, i tried to reinstall rohan but the issue still there.
    Then I went to firewall and allow rohan through it on both home and public, i have no clue about this honestly, and its been more than 6 hours i didnt get the issue.
    Rohan running xmooth on 3 clients, its weird but im good atm =]

EDIT : uo oh the issue return , nvm :/
    Last edited by raafellito; 12-06-2018 at 01:51 AM.

After i track down, i found a little light.

I try to use another laptop, and everything works good. No DC at all, while the one I use yesterday keep showing that symptom.

So the problem is in the laptop i use. But idk why it behaves like that

need more background information than that.