+ Reply to Thread

GM`S Fix the drops and IP merchant

if u guys are too busy looking on post look on game mirrors not droping high stats on weapons o armors IP merchant not selling high stats either i send ticket and they goin to fix it on december 4 so we are screw again by GM`s so i spend 7M on IP to they said they are working on it why dont fix it right away and wait to US send tickets we pay ur salary GM`S

This will be fixed in next maintainance, stay tuned lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

i hope GMs never will fix IP merkhant because from start was a bad ideea to sell onyx armor/weapons on shop for lazy ppl . there is an areea where all ppl can farm them also verry easy ... .

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    i hope GMs never will fix IP merkhant because from start was a bad ideea to sell onyx armor/weapons on shop for lazy ppl . there is an areea where all ppl can farm them also verry easy ... .
    I wouldn't call buying items from the IP merchant as being "lazy" because, after all, how do you buy these items? U buy them with IP Tickets, the tickets don't just fall from the sky. You farm them from Minor/ Inter/ Sup. OR you can buy the tickets with crones. But again, crones don't just fall out of the sky, You need to farm it to then buy tickets to then take your chances on getting the part you need through the IP mall (and truth be told, getting the part you need with the right stats is dam hard atm). Most people use the IP mall for different reason.

Going by your theory, should we also call the people who buy the 1000k pet feeds "Lazy" too? Cuz, after all, they are trying to lvl their pets the "easy" way instead of doing it the old fashion way of 1 feed at a time.

What I call "lazy" is people who beg for crones/ items w/o doing the work. Those people who are like "I'm new to game, gimme crones/ items"

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

then gms must to delete some maps because them are nonsense also 1k pet feed ,spirit stones , etc is not mobs drop lol , what about we talking here ?

then gms must to delete some maps because them are nonsense also 1k pet feed ,spirit stones , etc is not mobs drop lol , what about we talking here ?
    When you're at it, why not just delete the whole game from your pc?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I guess you totally missed my point. Nvm.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Just wait to December 11 i will see Janius crying, no more commander stuff soo no more high hp no more pvp defense them new map goin to sucks for jin i see ppl on jin opa and all that **** and upgrades isen dont have upgrades and is hard to farm on new maps when commander stuff gone isen wont be able to farm on mirror either

Speak for your self on not being able to farm mirror with out badges, i can farm mirrors with out issue with out the badges but hey my pred does have over 200k hp with out it....