+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Yea Gm`s **** Us Again

we cant farm there what that heck u guys smoking ISEN DONT HAVE UPGRADES FIX THAT **** AND PIRATE STILL THERE AND NO POWER ARENA EITHER AND THEY DONT SEND NOTHING FOR LOSE THAT PA
    Last edited by Bombreaker; 11-28-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Yeah the new spots are to hard on isen

We Will Hunt You Down

heul doch

I think we have to do it with opa sets and onyx set xD

We Will Hunt You Down

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I actually feel for you Isen players. I'm on Jainus, have an upgrade and so does my party (4 of us, Priest, Rumir (+50 with 1000k title), Noir (+50 with 1000k title) and Pred) and its still tough for us atm on this new Infinity map. I died within the first 5 minutes of being here due to not being prepared for the dmg (30 to 70k hits) and hk pulling me all over the place due to dam range mobs again. The Dhan in my pt is getting 100k whacks from magic mobs and even killing the mobs is taking foreverrrrr. All mob dmg goes right through my Soul Mediation and even looking away from the screen is dangerous lol

(Edit - Our Rumir went to look for a safer spot n we all got wiped lol! Magic mobs doing 90k hits on me too)

I can't imagine you guys over there at Isen trying out this place :/

They really didn't think this out too well!!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I actually feel for you Isen players. I'm on Jainus, have an upgrade and so does my party (4 of us, Priest, Rumir (+50 with 1000k title), Noir (+50 with 1000k title) and Pred) and its still tough for us atm on this new Infinity map. I died within the first 5 minutes of being here due to not being prepared for the dmg (30 to 70k hits) and hk pulling me all over the place due to dam range mobs again. The Dhan in my pt is getting 100k whacks from magic mobs and even killing the mobs is taking foreverrrrr. All mob dmg goes right through my Soul Mediation and even looking away from the screen is dangerous lol

(Edit - Our Rumir went to look for a safer spot n we all got wiped lol! Magic mobs doing 90k hits on me too)

you need to use obligation duh
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

Tnx you think about us on isen ^^ its mission inpossible here xD
    Repect 4 u ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

This two new maps is impossible to farm at isen GMs no understand isen need own balance for hp mobs/dmg maybe they understand but they not care we not have extra DD we not have 110% hp extra takes forever to kill a mob...i rly hope you guys can fix this everyone on isen and most of jainus is obligated to make a predator to can farm in that places i'm rly not enjoying
    Last edited by LaisMoraes; 11-29-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

I run a party made up of a Pred, Temp, Rumir, Priest, Guard and Def. No mind you the Pred is in +12 -13 Opa set +18 opa katar =12 abso set and +12 rings, temp in +6 opa set, +17 club, +6 and 12 abso set and +6 Blade rulers, rest of party in 10x pdef onyx and onyx weapons. i lead in and kill my way to a spot with the temp on mana shield cus well she can tank, can get set up adn live for about 30 mins, then rebuffs happen and well im ****ed at that point all party goes down lol. the temp and pred can kill the **** pretty quickly together, but in the end that dage form ranged and mage mobs win out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast