+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    I love that dekan ^^ but we isen players dont have anything about this SS, the hp/mellee/pdf we never get it that high but still a nice ss for jainus players ^^
    You're as dumb as they come. Her upg zhen gives what, 60% magic attack and 120 all stats? that's the only gear you can't get on ISEN, everything else on her you can get as well. You can easily forge a zhen on isen with more melee/magic and stats than her upgraded weapon. As for HP you can also reach 500k on isen no problem even without upgraded weapon, on max gear, 1k title etc, it's no problem
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-03-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    "it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. "

lol what kind of elitist bs is that? wow Flo. Tell me when do the little guys get a shot? They changed inter, they changed Mirrors, they added 2 new maps that regular players have difficulty playing on...when do the common folk get a dam break or a change. That's all coming, is it?
    First of, I'm simply stating the facts, this is what KR designed and how they want the game to be, if you don't like it that's fine but it's pointless to blame me for it lol. Since the koreans redesigned the buffing system like 2+ years ago or more it was clear that this game became fully party focused, mirror dungeons as well as inter or superior dungeons are part of this proces. The KR devs clearly want people to work/play together to farm/grind/do dungeon runs etc, the time of playing solo (unless you're a really well geared pred or so) is over.

As for the new map, do you realise when Onyx armour was released? I'm not entirely sure but that's a long ass time ago, maybe 4 years or more? So if I recap this, it will probably take another 4 years for a new armour set to be designed and released after Abyss. You do realise that in probably 6 months to 1 year from now, everyone will be happily farming the new map with appropriate gears and so on? If you release monsters which people can farm in 1 week, it leaves no room for improvement and everyone will be bored, stop farming and complain there is no new content.

Beside the point of not making things too easy, have you seen the level of the Abyss armour/weapons? it's endgame gear meant for 115+50 players who're already geared up. I don't see how ''the little guy'' who's probably busy getting pendants+5 and farming himself an upgraded weapon should be able to instantly farm himself the highest armour set in game?

I don't say I agree with every change that's made but I do see a bigger picture here and I refuse to simply condemn everything the KR do because ''not all noobs can participate''.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    I have to agree with Karren here friend.

It seems all the new content being released is geared to the currently cream of the elite players so they can move forward - or at least have something to move forward to. That's all well and good, but the majority of players you see in jAnus or Isen are not the cream of the elite. The vast majority of players (if the population of players endgame maps. in either server can be called 'vast') that are way below those lofty ideals. Look at the posts of people who are doing the complaining here. They are not noob players. Most if not all of them have endgame toons with very high end equipment. PWYNKi is NOT providing any help for those who are even at lvl 115 +50 hoping to reach the godly state they need to can actually survive in those elite maps for more than a few minutes. It is great that PWYNKi is looking to progress the game, but that progression the exalted stairway to heaven needs actual stairs to get there. There really aren't any or the steps are so far from each other that it is pretty much impossible to climb.

I feel their pain and need to add my own voice to those who are already expressing dismay and anger at PWYNKi for leaving the gulf of playable scenarios here too wide for most of even the most of veterans to cross.

All you have to do is undo the DFFS nerf and all will be balanced.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I have to agree with Karren here friend.

It seems all the new content being released is geared to the currently cream of the elite players so they can move forward - or at least have something to move forward to. That's all well and good, but the majority of players you see in jAnus or Isen are not the cream of the elite. The vast majority of players (if the population of players endgame maps. in either server can be called 'vast') that are way below those lofty ideals. Look at the posts of people who are doing the complaining here. They are not noob players. Most if not all of them have endgame toons with very high end equipment. PWYNKi is NOT providing any help for those who are even at lvl 115 +50 hoping to reach the godly state they need to can actually survive in those elite maps for more than a few minutes. It is great that PWYNKi is looking to progress the game, but that progression the exalted stairway to heaven needs actual stairs to get there. There really aren't any or the steps are so far from each other that it is pretty much impossible to climb.

I feel their pain and need to add my own voice to those who are already expressing dismay and anger at PWYNKi for leaving the gulf of playable scenarios here too wide for most of even the most of veterans to cross.
    Or maybe player simply stare themselves blind at PVP and don't understand how to make a pvE party? Very few people actually went and understood the change that was made, most players remain to try and solo in PVE or build really bad partys and wonder why they die? I'm not saying it's easy but certainly at jainus you can farm mirror dungeons easily with a party (I've done this myself with multiple chars, of which only 1 had full 7s and 1 upg wep, only using old bossdrops+18) and the new maps are do-able if you're well geared and your party comp is good. With not even all of the new armour content released all people do is complain, they want instant sathisfaction without spending effort. I have no problem with the new content, I don't expect to instantly farm myself the best gears in game, it didn't work like that when onyx was released either, hell only the top of the top could farm those parts after the release.

I do wonder if you and karren are so unpleased with the patch, would you rather have seen the new armour drop in lvl 1 monsters so that every person in game could farm them without effort? So everyone could whine about how there's nothing to do in game and how there's no pvp (because that's the main complaint I've seen for YEARS before this new content was added).

And sure, for me the best move would have been to not apply new content at all and fix the current state of the game, this isn't possible YET because KR has their own agenda. So if they won't fix anything yet and they will apply the new content (you can't change that), what would you have done differently?

PS: Most of the people you see whine on this forum? they are isen players, obviously they whine, they have never done anything else.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-03-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Or maybe player simply stare themselves blind at PVP and don't understand how to make a pvE party? Very few people actually went and understood the change that was made, most players remain to try and solo in PVE or build really bad partys and wonder why they die? I'm not saying it's easy but certainly at jainus you can farm mirror dungeons easily with a party (I've done this myself with multiple chars, of which only 1 had full 7s and 1 upg wep, only using old bossdrops+18) and the new maps are do-able if you're well geared and your party comp is good. With not even all of the new armour content released all people do is complain, they want instant sathisfaction without spending effort. I have no problem with the new content, I don't expect to instantly farm myself the best gears in game, it didn't work like that when onyx was released either, hell only the top of the top could farm those parts after the release.

I do wonder if you and karren are so unpleased with the patch, would you rather have seen the new armour drop in lvl 1 monsters so that every person in game could farm them without effort? So everyone could whine about how there's nothing to do in game and how there's no pvp (because that's the main complaint I've seen for YEARS before this new content was added).

And sure, for me the best move would have been to not apply new content at all and fix the current state of the game, this isn't possible YET because KR has their own agenda. So if they won't fix anything yet and they will apply the new content (you can't change that), what would you have done differently?

PS: Most of the people you see whine on this forum? they are isen players, obviously they whine, they have never done anything else.
    There he go again.. always hate to the isen players.. this guy really hate us. Lmao

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    I love that dekan ^^ but we isen players dont have anything about this SS, the hp/mellee/pdf we never get it that high but still a nice ss for jainus players ^^
    Why not? Looks like a mutaik zhen to me no? the only thing separating this server from isen is the upg weapon and he has the oldest one.

Also snipers you wrong this isnt the kind of game for elite pve I mean indun was a good opportunity but this is just number scaling way out of control. I do agree that you shouldnt be able to wear bedron in these new maps but the damage there should never be a meta for hacking and slashing mobs on maps.

KR wants to make party play but we can see clear as day it dont work and we dont want that either.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 12-03-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    First of, I'm simply stating the facts, this is what KR designed and how they want the game to be, if you don't like it that's fine but it's pointless to blame me for it lol. Since the koreans redesigned the buffing system like 2+ years ago or more it was clear that this game became fully party focused, mirror dungeons as well as inter or superior dungeons are part of this proces. The KR devs clearly want people to work/play together to farm/grind/do dungeon runs etc, the time of playing solo (unless you're a really well geared pred or so) is over.

As for the new map, do you realise when Onyx armour was released? I'm not entirely sure but that's a long ass time ago, maybe 4 years or more? So if I recap this, it will probably take another 4 years for a new armour set to be designed and released after Abyss. You do realise that in probably 6 months to 1 year from now, everyone will be happily farming the new map with appropriate gears and so on? If you release monsters which people can farm in 1 week, it leaves no room for improvement and everyone will be bored, stop farming and complain there is no new content.

Beside the point of not making things too easy, have you seen the level of the Abyss armour/weapons? it's endgame gear meant for 115+50 players who're already geared up. I don't see how ''the little guy'' who's probably busy getting pendants+5 and farming himself an upgraded weapon should be able to instantly farm himself the highest armour set in game?

I don't say I agree with every change that's made but I do see a bigger picture here and I refuse to simply condemn everything the KR do because ''not all noobs can participate''.
    When I said the "little guy" I didn't mean little in lvl or what ever. I meant in a "David and Goliath" kind of sense.
    David being the lesser equipped player, the player whos not on +18s/ +21 EVERYTHINGS, op opans, The non elite play. The budget-conscious player, The time-poor player. The "underdog".

Goliath being the elite player. The player with +18s/21s or whatever, everythings. The Player who can and does throw whatever cash they like into this game, The player who can farm or does farm or knows how to do it perfectly. the player with the best of the best. The player with no disadvantages....

why, in any sense of the word should these two players be separated in what they can or can not do or where they can or can not farm/ exp or alike.

Now, Ive said my part and Ill say no more because I'm not going to sit here, be told I'm wrong and be made to feel like an idiot for having a different opinion than some others, who are seemingly getting a tad aggressive.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Why not? Looks like a mutaik zhen to me no? the only thing separating this server from isen is the upg weapon and he has the oldest one.

Also snipers you wrong this isnt the kind of game for elite pve I mean indun was a good opportunity but this is just number scaling way out of control. I do agree that you shouldnt be able to wear bedron in these new maps but the damage there should never be a meta for hacking and slashing mobs on maps.

KR wants to make party play but we can see clear as day it dont work and we dont want that either.

It's only elite PVE currently because it's not even fully patched yet and it's fresh content that should last for a long time. Like I said, wait a few months and you'll see plenty of people farming there. These new maps are made to last for years and thus aren't ''easy''. I don't understand how this is so different from when WH was just released and onyx armour. In that time, only the top could farm there as well. Whenever there's a new patch people want instant sathisfaction, but when things turn out to be too easy, they will complain they are bored and quit. In the end, whatever happens is always wrong. I'm not defending KR, I think they f*cked up more things than they fixed, no doubt about that but I do see the same pattern/stages over and over with the release of new patches:

1. everyone rages coz ''change''
    2. everyone is angry because ''it's too hard/pay 2 win''
    3. after some time people find out how the new content works and they adjust to it
    4. people are happily farming
    5. new content is released --> return to step 1

When I said the "little guy" I didn't mean little in lvl or what ever. I meant in a "David and Goliath" kind of sense.
    David being the lesser equipped player, the player whos not on +18s/ +21 EVERYTHINGS, op opans, The non elite play. The budget-conscious player, The time-poor player. The "underdog".

Goliath being the elite player. The player with +18s/21s or whatever, everythings. The Player who can and does throw whatever cash they like into this game, The player who can farm or does farm or knows how to do it perfectly. the player with the best of the best. The player with no disadvantages....

why, in any sense of the word should these two players be separated in what they can or can not do or where they can or can not farm/ exp or alike.

Now, Ive said my part and Ill say no more because I'm not going to sit here, be told I'm wrong and be made to feel like an idiot for having a different opinion than some others, who are seemingly getting a tad aggressive.
    You confuse opinion and facts. it's your opinion that it's elite BS that not all players can farm the new armours (which is fine, you can think whatever you want). It's however a fact when other armours/weapons were released, it's also a fact that this new armour is the new endgame armour and will be for quite awhile, it's also a fact that the koreans want more party oriented pvp/pve. You can visit the KR forums and translate the posts as well as GM replies to players if you like and see for yourself. The things I'm stating are literally what the koreans applied/want/said.

Your problem is you make it personal, like I'm the one who designed this or said this or made this, while I clearly stated multiple times that it's the ''view of the Koreans'' not of my own.

As for farming in mirror dungeons, I have tested this myself with 2-3 vit characters as supports with crappy gear (onyx/hp/dd dagger) and 1 templar with upgraded club, onyx armour and feathers+18. This way you can farm in mirror dungeons no problem, I didn't even add a Rumir. It's not very expensive to make a party like that, you could even play predator on opaniel weapon + some supports and farm there. So yea everyone who says that it's only for elite players to farm mirror dungeons, I call BS on that. Feathers+18 cost like 7-8k rps each the only thing that's expensive is upgraded weapon but if you replace that for an opaniel weapon (10k rps) with free2play stones from the IP mall you can also farm there for less. It honestly got much cheaper to gear chars with gear like this than before. You'd spend 100k rps on just 4x feather+12 in the past while at the moment you can gear multiple chars for that amount. I have also explained this many times on this forum, there are people who followed my advice and they farmed themself the pet tickets they need and currently make rps with selling pets and trans stones.

You can call BS on whatever I say/write, the point is, it doesn't really matter, updates come as the koreans see fit and no matter how much you or I agree or disagree with it, it won't change.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-04-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

That is why the mighty Latvala so was dearly missed for years. He stood for the underdog. He was the peoples champion always fighting 2-3 parties of zerg against the best players. He stood for the people. Lesser players looked at how he battled improbable odds and said yes me too I can fight against all odds if he can do it!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired