Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
I actually know more about this game than 99% of the people you have met, will meet or yet even have to be born trolol. The fact that you think priest can heal in the new map is already hilarious since the cast time is long enough for mobs to wack you down. The only way you survive in the new map is due to the absorption stone on your guarder. As for vit pred/priest/def, it's the logical and most economic thing to do since they can survive 1 or 2 hits before temp/sage take the aggro and heal trap heals them back % wise healing so the more vit, the better the heal.

What noone seems to understand is that PDF & MDF still matter in this game, it's a stat that's forgotten because everyone only focuses on damage drop/HP/PVP def and so on. However with the 200% def ulti and 200% int = FLAT pdf/mdf on dragon sage, in combination with 45% pdf boost from emp, priest ulti and so on and so on you can reach over 100k PDF/MDF on your dragon sage. At this point it can tank mobs no problem. Since your Rumir/pred/priest/def do not deal damage but are vit/tank and support they will not take much mob aggro. Your templar and sage are your DPS of which you max out the gear of your sage which means you can reach up to 1 million melee on your sage and kill the mobs really quickly as single DPS in your party.
It's simply 1 hypercarry sage with 5 supports that have the pure focus on the sustain of your party.

There is one person in this entire game who has this setup that I designed and it works PERFECTLY. I calculate everything through, I test everything and I know everything. So the only thing that's left for me to say to you is git schooled and git good or gtfo.

*drops mic*

"Haters gon' hate"
"Everyday we vibin', MIC drop BAAM"!!

Sorry, can't help it ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v