I hope it will be like last year ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    I hope it will be like last year ^^
    so like normal? cuz with the way things are going I doubt that lolz

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

i use half party for last map : temp/priest/rumir .all whit Onyx set , temp/upg 1.0 , priest /upg1.0 , rumir / opaniel sphere . only temp has good accesoryy priest and rumir whit pendat +6/8 and i am ok ,. sometime i die by lag ,delay or bug mobs .... . whit a full party i think its much better to kill faster because the drop are really rare ....
    about ISEN idk what to say......i think its suicide

You guys wanna farm the new map at ISEN?

Here is what you do, you make a party of 6 with:

1 defender
    1 dragon sage
    1 templar
    1 priest
    1 predator
    1 Rumir
    (pred/priest/def are full vit, Rumir full psy, sage & temp full intel)(all class but temp/priest/def require opa guarder with 10% hp abs)

You do not want to make this party comp with max gear = fail

bye bye ty for your rage.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-02-2018 at 01:22 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Why such a retards play in isen, I still can't understand? Nubs I still remember Ran-Jin merge and ppls from jin (without upg's) wiped the a$$es of ran (upg ppls), same situation is now, you QQ too much, perhaps GM should rename Isen into QQsen, you all either lack of simple logic, either the only ppl who QQ on the forum from isen are some keyboard wariors who played rohan ages ago and heard from some noob that mobs in new map are hard AF, well let me remind you what rohan can offer you because you are probably too blind to see:
    1 - ruler weapons (hmmm... this is many times better than upg)
    2 - party play system (duh... wtb brain)
    3 - support characters such as: priest, rumir, defender / heavy cc wizz / ranger for mobility (you noobs probably die on your way running to the starting point of your hk) (all seem to be playing dhans nowadays)
    4 - hand play (you F@ktards always QQ that rohan is ruined with the introducing of the hk - HK has many bugs and you can't expect hk to play better than you, because HK is like a cocroach moving your character - do you have bigger brain than a cocroach???? - than try fingerstyle
    5 - pve gear: now someone from the previous coments said that he went to the new map with rulers rings and died - have you heard of pve pendants, pve title, have you tryed +sing your elemental talisman? (WTB BRAIN)
    6 - Item Mall boost system (7's, costumes, !scrolls from events!, stones for armors and weapons)
    7 - Boosting gear options: +sing your rings (have you heard, chakra set exist? you don't have to be pro for farming boxes and getting +12 tickets) and armors and weapons, talismans, etc... you can even craft the ARS yourself
    8 - i can go on forever, but let me tell you something interesting
    NB just yesterday I've made a party in which I was the only one having upgrade weapon (my zhen, i'm vit DK Kaname), the rest were not even +50 with glacial and onyx weapons and we farmed on hk whole night at the newest abyss map, if you use your logic, you can do really well and + opaniel armors exist in isen way before they were introduced in jainus ( only coudn't be transcended as I am informed), now imagine 1 guy with a ruler weapon + bunch of idiots with twice better gear from my noobs- I did it
    9 - you have short memoryes: when warehouse was introduced who could farm there, when mirror maps were introduced who could farm there??????????????????????
    You are a bunch of loosers, pls report me, i bet Gm will give me rps for those precious advices
    10 - pets: lol there is a pet fox alike, omg, lol there is CDR pet lol lol lol isen ppl are aliens from out of space with brain capacity lower than a mosqito
    11 - a person who joined rohan 2 weeks ago QQ why he can't farm in the new map while braging that he created the best guild in ISEN - Leviathan, well GJ for the guild, but you joined rohan 2 weeks ago and you qq about some BS, don't expect someone will take you serious
    PS: that shanon11 guy had created an awesome begginer's guide and guide for ppl returning to rohan, altho not complete, because hey, he can't give you the items in your mouth, you have to play for it (LOGIC) and even if he writes 20 full pages of info still won't be complete, anyway you should have a look at it

Quote Originally Posted by ivkoboga View Post
    Why such a retards play in isen, I still can't understand? Nubs I still remember Ran-Jin merge and ppls from jin (without upg's) wiped the a$$es of ran (upg ppls), same situation is now, you QQ too much, perhaps GM should rename Isen into QQsen, you all either lack of simple logic, either the only ppl who QQ on the forum from isen are some keyboard wariors who played rohan ages ago and heard from some noob that mobs in new map are hard AF, well let me remind you what rohan can offer you because you are probably too blind to see:
    1 - ruler weapons (hmmm... this is many times better than upg)
    2 - party play system (duh... wtb brain)
    3 - support characters such as: priest, rumir, defender / heavy cc wizz / ranger for mobility (you noobs probably die on your way running to the starting point of your hk) (all seem to be playing dhans nowadays)
    4 - hand play (you F@ktards always QQ that rohan is ruined with the introducing of the hk - HK has many bugs and you can't expect hk to play better than you, because HK is like a cocroach moving your character - do you have bigger brain than a cocroach???? - than try fingerstyle
    5 - pve gear: now someone from the previous coments said that he went to the new map with rulers rings and died - have you heard of pve pendants, pve title, have you tryed +sing your elemental talisman? (WTB BRAIN)
    6 - Item Mall boost system (7's, costumes, !scrolls from events!, stones for armors and weapons)
    7 - Boosting gear options: +sing your rings (have you heard, chakra set exist? you don't have to be pro for farming boxes and getting +12 tickets) and armors and weapons, talismans, etc... you can even craft the ARS yourself
    8 - i can go on forever, but let me tell you something interesting
    NB just yesterday I've made a party in which I was the only one having upgrade weapon (my zhen, i'm vit DK Kaname), the rest were not even +50 with glacial and onyx weapons and we farmed on hk whole night at the newest abyss map, if you use your logic, you can do really well and + opaniel armors exist in isen way before they were introduced in jainus ( only coudn't be transcended as I am informed), now imagine 1 guy with a ruler weapon + bunch of idiots with twice better gear from my noobs- I did it
    9 - you have short memoryes: when warehouse was introduced who could farm there, when mirror maps were introduced who could farm there??????????????????????
    You are a bunch of loosers, pls report me, i bet Gm will give me rps for those precious advices
    10 - pets: lol there is a pet fox alike, omg, lol there is CDR pet lol lol lol isen ppl are aliens from out of space with brain capacity lower than a mosqito
    11 - a person who joined rohan 2 weeks ago QQ why he can't farm in the new map while braging that he created the best guild in ISEN - Leviathan, well GJ for the guild, but you joined rohan 2 weeks ago and you qq about some BS, don't expect someone will take you serious
    PS: that shanon11 guy had created an awesome begginer's guide and guide for ppl returning to rohan, altho not complete, because hey, he can't give you the items in your mouth, you have to play for it (LOGIC) and even if he writes 20 full pages of info still won't be complete, anyway you should have a look at it
    EPIC LMAO, dude stfu and go back to your anus server retard

We Will Hunt You Down

Omg this noob on about "ruler weapons" dude they are very rare on isen and they only last for 2 weeks, and then they gone they are NOT perm weapons and to top it off u can only stone them with the stones they give you, and hey noob its a matter of HP, we dont have 100-120% hp on weapons here in addition to our normal attack, on top of that our DD maxes out at 57% and that assumes you get MAX rolls on all 3 forges but to do max dd you need to lose the life saving leech, but then guarders oh wait for 95% of the ppl that dont have a trans Opa yet that only 5% not nearly enough to counter the damage these mobs give. the hurt 20-30k normals and 70k crits is enoguh to wipe any one out fast. now right now most of us have a lot of hp cus its nearing end of PA season and we have commander and supreme commander badges adding 100-200k hp but come dec 11 when that goes away most of the ppl here will drop below 100k hp and will get 1-2 shot. and vit pred vit priest are u mad? vit pred gonna do no damage so its useless except for trap, vit priest cant heal for **** so obligation only, vit def well yea that is a typical build but agian an emp pet. Temp only good if its REALLY Well geared, and your also talking about the pay to win aspect, not everyone can afford to spend $100's a month on lvl 7s and patterns and ****, so keep ur **** about Isen to yourself as u obviouly dont play here and have 0 idea on the actual state of play.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    Omg this noob on about "ruler weapons" dude they are very rare on isen and they only last for 2 weeks, and then they gone they are NOT perm weapons and to top it off u can only stone them with the stones they give you, and hey noob its a matter of HP, we dont have 100-120% hp on weapons here in addition to our normal attack, on top of that our DD maxes out at 57% and that assumes you get MAX rolls on all 3 forges but to do max dd you need to lose the life saving leech, but then guarders oh wait for 95% of the ppl that dont have a trans Opa yet that only 5% not nearly enough to counter the damage these mobs give. the hurt 20-30k normals and 70k crits is enoguh to wipe any one out fast. now right now most of us have a lot of hp cus its nearing end of PA season and we have commander and supreme commander badges adding 100-200k hp but come dec 11 when that goes away most of the ppl here will drop below 100k hp and will get 1-2 shot. and vit pred vit priest are u mad? vit pred gonna do no damage so its useless except for trap, vit priest cant heal for **** so obligation only, vit def well yea that is a typical build but agian an emp pet. Temp only good if its REALLY Well geared, and your also talking about the pay to win aspect, not everyone can afford to spend $100's a month on lvl 7s and patterns and ****, so keep ur **** about Isen to yourself as u obviouly dont play here and have 0 idea on the actual state of play.
    I actually know more about this game than 99% of the people you have met, will meet or yet even have to be born trolol. The fact that you think priest can heal in the new map is already hilarious since the cast time is long enough for mobs to wack you down. The only way you survive in the new map is due to the absorption stone on your guarder. As for vit pred/priest/def, it's the logical and most economic thing to do since they can survive 1 or 2 hits before temp/sage take the aggro and heal trap heals them back % wise healing so the more vit, the better the heal.

What noone seems to understand is that PDF & MDF still matter in this game, it's a stat that's forgotten because everyone only focuses on damage drop/HP/PVP def and so on. However with the 200% def ulti and 200% int = FLAT pdf/mdf on dragon sage, in combination with 45% pdf boost from emp, priest ulti and so on and so on you can reach over 100k PDF/MDF on your dragon sage. At this point it can tank mobs no problem. Since your Rumir/pred/priest/def do not deal damage but are vit/tank and support they will not take much mob aggro. Your templar and sage are your DPS of which you max out the gear of your sage which means you can reach up to 1 million melee on your sage and kill the mobs really quickly as single DPS in your party.
    It's simply 1 hypercarry sage with 5 supports that have the pure focus on the sustain of your party.

There is one person in this entire game who has this setup that I designed and it works PERFECTLY. I calculate everything through, I test everything and I know everything. So the only thing that's left for me to say to you is git schooled and git good or gtfo.

*drops mic*
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-02-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

He's not exaggerating on those stats on sage either. Even though I can't reach that 1mil melee yet XD

I'm in Isen Server, but my own party (Predator, Rumir, Priest, Ranger, Guardian and Defender) managed to survive now in New Map maybe because my 4 chars are already Supreme Commander and can kill even the bosses in Trans Dungeon +50. In my own opinion the ideal party for New Map is 3 Predator, 1 Rumir, 1 Priest and 1 Ranger. I include ranger to increase the mobility of the Predator when they run from one mobs to another.