+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Results 71 to 79 of 79
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Specify what DD in my character did I make wrong, so that I can justify and show to you the detailed computation.
    Damage drop has been capped since 2016.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    Damage drop has been capped since 2016.
    Wrong account but yea. Ghost Arrow 30% + upgraded weapon 70% = 100% DD ???????

    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-12-2018 at 03:59 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  3. #73
    Same source? Dont they stack additively? 70% reduction and then 30% reduction on that 70% (which is essentially nothing)

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  4. #74
    100% DD can be killed by elemental damage and considering that there are stones 20% and 30% Pen DD. I have observed and tested already in my characters that Ghost Arrow is working and it stacks additively. Anyway you can test, observe and do the math in your own Character to verify it.
    But even the scout with 100% DD can be wrecked easily by Predator in less than 10 secs.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    100% DD can be killed by elemental damage and considering that there are stones 20% and 30% Pen DD. I have observed and tested already in my characters that Ghost Arrow is working and it stacks additively. Anyway you can test, observe and do the math in your own Character to verify it.
    But even the scout with 100% DD can be wrecked easily by Predator in less than 10 secs.
    This game has been broken around 2012.. did you forget that?lmao


    We Will Hunt You Down

  6. #76
    scouts do not reach 100% dd, not even on jainus so stfu, bye
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    scouts do not reach 100% dd, not even on jainus so stfu, bye
    I know that scouts do not reach 100DD in Isen Server, and you said even in Jainus too, maybe try to read between the lines when I said "But even".
    100DD is same with having "Critical Def Technique scroll" that only invenom damage of Dhan will inflict (Critical hit). And this is my reference what would happen even with 100DD can be killed by Dhan (agi build).
    Last edited by dayday31416; 12-13-2018 at 08:47 AM.

  8. #78
    Yeah the problem was nobody listens to me when I told everyone dhans have always been 1 change away from being OP a f.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    I know that scouts do not reach 100DD in Isen Server, and you said even in Jainus too, maybe try to read between the lines when I said "But even".
    100DD is same with having "Critical Def Technique scroll" that only invenom damage of Dhan will inflict (Critical hit). And this is my reference what would happen even with 100DD can be killed by Dhan (agi build).
    3 years ago we had this on Jainus, where humans reached 100% DD dual wielding upg axe + upg dagger. Invenom can kill on 100% DD but also all ''poison'' effects such as noir rear blast or warlocks antipot/poison. However there is a CAP on DD so you cannot reach 100%. The only person who got 100% recently was KnightDreams because he was using indo/PH gear. Since his 100% DD is gone, I assume this is taken care of.

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yeah the problem was nobody listens to me when I told everyone dhans have always been 1 change away from being OP a f.
    2000% agi to a successful critical hit, 100-120% boost to agility and 70% damage drop penetration ulti and 50+% critchance is a bit more than just ''1 change away from OP though'' it's all ridiculous scaling on multiple fronts lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify