+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I'm gonna take a vacation from all the noobs here, literally nothing productive comes from trying ask people's opinions here
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I'm gonna take a vacation from all the noobs here, literally nothing productive comes from trying ask people's opinions here
    LOLOLOL!! most of us have learned that lesson long ago. Hence we troll

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    LOLOLOL!! most of us have learned that lesson long ago. Hence we troll
    There actually were times in which people gave quite some nice feedback & ideas and I had some nice discussions. Almost everyone here seems to forget that it's in their own best intrest to be truthful and helpful (except for the few who quit and are just here for ****s n giggles XD mr. Penguin).

It's however their loss by saturating my patience. I can get what I need & have nearly maxed out gears so for me most of the discussions here are simply to improve the game for others. Since noone is providing anything logical, rational or usefull I can gladly say, keep complaining and keep sucking at this game, you're not getting any better
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Finally you guys start to realise that you need to merge to survive. Spam it in tickets

I do agree that mirror mobs have too much HP and thus it takes ''noobs'' too long to kill these monsters. However saying that you want to ''solo'' and not depend on party buffs means you do not want progress but you want to stay in the past, I do not agree with this. Party oriented pve & pvp is better in my opinion. As for wizzards, they need a huge buff, they are simply ****e atm.....
    And I disagree they made solo buffs more potent my wizz gets godlike lvls of psy but thats not enough because the game caters to derpy auto attack classes and a party full of passive buffers.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

dw next update you'll get moarrr powerrrrrr

Regarding Isen players complaining about new maps, gear is very important and Isen has so many novice players that don't know where to invest in terms of gear. I see so much noob crap on Isen its cringy lol. To put it bluntly transcending trash and making it +18 is still transcended trash +18. Pro tip for all you Isen players realize that transcended Opaniel guarder has a hp abs option use this in combination with full Damage Drop onyx weapons for greater success in the mirror dungeons and new maps coming out now. There are players on Isen utilizing said tip and can at least farm the first 1-3 parts of Abyss equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety09 View Post
    Regarding Isen players complaining about new maps, gear is very important and Isen has so many novice players that don't know where to invest in terms of gear. I see so much noob crap on Isen its cringy lol. To put it bluntly transcending trash and making it +18 is still transcended trash +18. Pro tip for all you Isen players realize that transcended Opaniel guarder has a hp abs option use this in combination with full Damage Drop onyx weapons for greater success in the mirror dungeons and new maps coming out now. There are players on Isen utilizing said tip and can at least farm the first 1-3 parts of Abyss equipment.
    Yeah you are right, trans onyx weapon with pure DD is better than Trans Opaniel Weapon for survivabilty in Mirror Dungeon and in New Map provided if you have Trans Guarder for HP abs. My predator uses Trans Onyx katar HP/DD with HP abs and crit stones inserted in Trans Opa Guarder. And I'm planning to join my scout in my party once I get Opa Guarder ticket in Trans Dungeon +50 and make Trans Onyx Bow Ranged/DD. Imagine if the weapon got 55%DD, my scout will have a total of 95% DD including the Ghost Arrow skill 30% DD and +50 level 10% DD. Maybe my scout can tank all the ranged monster in new map. And the survivability of the party will depend on how the supports can tank all the damages inflicted by the mobs. My rumir has almost 1million HP with 87%DD (with PA badge), and my priest 500k Hp with 88%DD. And my own party can farm anywhere in New map.
    The worst thing is once the PA badge is gone!! It will be harder not only for Isen but also for Jainus server.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 12-11-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Why are you still playing this game???
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Yeah you are right, trans onyx weapon with pure DD is better than Trans Opaniel Weapon for survivabilty in Mirror Dungeon and in New Map provided if you have Trans Guarder for HP abs. My predator uses Trans Onyx katar HP/DD with HP abs and crit stones inserted in Trans Opa Guarder. And I'm planning to join my scout in my party once I get Opa Guarder ticket in Trans Dungeon +50 and make Trans Onyx Bow Ranged/DD. Imagine if the weapon got 55%DD, my scout will have a total of 95% DD including the Ghost Arrow skill 30% DD and +50 level 10% DD. Maybe my scout can tank all the ranged monster in new map. And the survivability of the party will depend on how the supports can tank all the damages inflicted by the mobs. My rumir has almost 1million HP with 87%DD (with PA badge), and my priest 500k Hp with 88%DD. And my own party can farm anywhere in New map.
    The worst thing is once the PA badge is gone!! It will be harder not only for Isen but also for Jainus server.
    Your dd calculations are wrong.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Your dd calculations are wrong.
    Specify what DD in my character did I make wrong, so that I can justify and show to you the detailed computation.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 12-12-2018 at 03:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast