+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    That is why the mighty Latvala so was dearly missed for years. He stood for the underdog. He was the peoples champion always fighting 2-3 parties of zerg against the best players. He stood for the people. Lesser players looked at how he battled improbable odds and said yes me too I can fight against all odds if he can do it!
    Always good to see a clown aroune that make me laugh ����


    We Will Hunt You Down

  2. #52
    Even without upgraded weapon in isen, still we can do possible that others think is impossible, I said it many times let Isen and Jainus be merged. Other PPL in jainus that pretending knows everything let see how he can do the real PVP when these two server merged.



    https://i.ibb.co/jMjzGdw/rohan1-the-...-beginning.jpg

  3. #53
    I support the merging of servers because I think it makes 0 sense to have 2 separate versions of the game but its not even remotely fair for those isen guys lolz.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    It's only elite PVE currently because it's not even fully patched yet and it's fresh content that should last for a long time. Like I said, wait a few months and you'll see plenty of people farming there. These new maps are made to last for years and thus aren't ''easy''. I don't understand how this is so different from when WH was just released and onyx armour. In that time, only the top could farm there as well. Whenever there's a new patch people want instant sathisfaction, but when things turn out to be too easy, they will complain they are bored and quit. In the end, whatever happens is always wrong. I'm not defending KR, I think they f*cked up more things than they fixed, no doubt about that but I do see the same pattern/stages over and over with the release of new patches:

    1. everyone rages coz ''change''
    2. everyone is angry because ''it's too hard/pay 2 win''
    3. after some time people find out how the new content works and they adjust to it
    4. people are happily farming
    5. new content is released --> return to step 1
    If you need a party of alts just to support yourself then you know the game is out of scale. Mob difficulty is supposed to scale with the power creep of the weapon but we are now at a point where I need empower and group alm and rumir crowns and a predator just to do mirror? come on thats not how its supposed to be. Even with upg staff my wizz gets bodied like its not even close.

    Iceyy~~Certified Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Defender Avenger ???? Lumir ????? Noir (Ran)
    TERA: BANNED(65 Warrior) ALSOBANNED(65 priest) @DELETED GAME
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Even without upgraded weapon in isen, still we can do possible that others think is impossible, I said it many times let Isen and Jainus be merged. Other PPL in jainus that pretending knows everything let see how he can do the real PVP when these two server merged.



    https://i.ibb.co/jMjzGdw/rohan1-the-...-beginning.jpg
    Amazing, wish i could do that, i just cant max all my alts with +7 and costum and allot more... have to pay bills to in real...


    We Will Hunt You Down

  6. #56
    Knight White Arctic Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,529
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Even without upgraded weapon in isen, still we can do possible that others think is impossible, I said it many times let Isen and Jainus be merged. Other PPL in jainus that pretending knows everything let see how he can do the real PVP when these two server merged.



    https://i.ibb.co/jMjzGdw/rohan1-the-...-beginning.jpg
    Finally you guys start to realise that you need to merge to survive. Spam it in tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    If you need a party of alts just to support yourself then you know the game is out of scale. Mob difficulty is supposed to scale with the power creep of the weapon but we are now at a point where I need empower and group alm and rumir crowns and a predator just to do mirror? come on thats not how its supposed to be. Even with upg staff my wizz gets bodied like its not even close.

    I do agree that mirror mobs have too much HP and thus it takes ''noobs'' too long to kill these monsters. However saying that you want to ''solo'' and not depend on party buffs means you do not want progress but you want to stay in the past, I do not agree with this. Party oriented pve & pvp is better in my opinion. As for wizzards, they need a huge buff, they are simply ****e atm.....
    Main: Relativity - RPK God
    Retired: Obliterator
    Sold: AnnetteLouise, Arctic, Foxs, Snows, FrozenDragon, ArcticFox

    A taste of the divine

    New/Returning Player Guide: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30882

  7. #57
    Knight White Arctic Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,529
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Amazing, wish i could do that, i just cant max all my alts with +7 and costum and allot more... have to pay bills to in real...
    You can't do **** because all you do is complain on this forum about how everything is impossible in ISEN while not wanting to merge. You focus solely on upgraded weapons while at the moment, transcended opaniel weapons are pretty good as well. You're simply just stupid, I'm ashamed you're from the same country lmfao.
    Main: Relativity - RPK God
    Retired: Obliterator
    Sold: AnnetteLouise, Arctic, Foxs, Snows, FrozenDragon, ArcticFox

    A taste of the divine

    New/Returning Player Guide: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30882

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You can't do **** because all you do is complain on this forum about how everything is impossible in ISEN while not wanting to merge. You focus solely on upgraded weapons while at the moment, transcended opaniel weapons are pretty good as well. You're simply just stupid, I'm ashamed you're from the same country lmfao.
    Lmao there he go again.. always hate.. for the last time, go .... yourself on jainus retard.. and btw good that 1 person want merge, better he sell his stuff, because it will never happen


    We Will Hunt You Down

  9. #59
    Colonel xXxAurorAxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    4,224
    Infinity Lake, pt of 3 = 2 armour drops in 4 hours. Can we all say LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?


    When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

    Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

    ~ The Doctor.

    MsAbella ~ Priest

  10. #60
    Commander PenguinJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Lmao there he go again.. always hate.. for the last time, go .... yourself on jainus retard.. and btw good that 1 person want merge, better he sell his stuff, because it will never happen
    Pot meet Kettle. You are pretty much looking in a mirror to call anyone else a hater.

    Jesus was my love child.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify