+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    try 2 priest with obligation 7s =24/7 obligation means forever damage cut by half or more.

a tip that people rarely think is, GIVING DELAY to each buff so you wont rebuff all in one go.This is very important.

2 rumirs with 7s heal and loop will ensure survival.

the other 2 can be preds because their dps aoe damage and heal traps(add more survival.

idk the damage of marea disciple type mob yet(I am lazy to check), but mybe reach 100k? i tried gail disciple before GM reduce their damage and they hit me 100k. Im wth upg.

that is my pred without oligation and no pve pendant. with upg tho.
    so maybe if we use enough support pt its managable

As for ISEN i feel sorry guys. :P

Staggering buffs is defenatly somethign that needs to happen, problem is when u trygin to stagger buffs on 6 toons and u need to make sure that they aint buffing at same time either takes a whiel to get them set lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    Staggering buffs is defenatly somethign that needs to happen, problem is when u trygin to stagger buffs on 6 toons and u need to make sure that they aint buffing at same time either takes a whiel to get them set lol.
    thats what im trying to say, been doing it always and its really save my ass cause i also running 6 chars sometimes

permanent 7s when :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    permanent 7s when :P
    that is their target since start for these updates :P

topkekkest keks kek

On Jainus, it's very possible to farm at this map as long as you have your party structured correctly. 2 predators, 2 rumirs, a priest, and another char (a temp for group euphoria, a guard for extra crit rate, or just another predator). It's fine for the moment, though it could be better. What I'm concerned about is, outside of everyone (or close to everyone) having upgrade weapons, we're also carrying extra hp from the Power Arena talisman. The extra 100k-200k hp does wonders as it stacks with buffs, giving everyone over 500k hp.

What happens when December 11 comes around and everyone is back to 200-300k hp though? I'm sure it's craptons worse for Isen, but even on Jainus I imagine it's going to be quite difficult once the Power Arena season resets.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

why do poeople still play this game. get a life instead of struggling vs mobs in a game.

whos ready for evil santas with more HP/damage than bez on steroids? L U L

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
    lol so funny xmas hopefully will be good as it once was *still waiting*
    love

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast