+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm back in game

Hi everyone,
    I'm back in game after a 2 year absence. I adopted an 11 yr old blind child from China 21 months ago and now he is settling in well. I'm home schooling him except for his braille studies, so I may be AFK at times. He is just a delightful, happy child and doing well, except he is scared to death that I'm going to abandon him too. China described him as having sunshine in his head. He never had the opportunity to go to school in China because they don't educate disabled kids, especially orphans, so he is starting at the beginning .

It's good to be back.
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

D A Y U M good story.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by AFflygal View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm back in game after a 2 year absence. I adopted an 11 yr old blind child from China 21 months ago and now he is settling in well. I'm home schooling him except for his braille studies, so I may be AFK at times. He is just a delightful, happy child and doing well, except he is scared to death that I'm going to abandon him too. China described him as having sunshine in his head. He never had the opportunity to go to school in China because they don't educate disabled kids, especially orphans, so he is starting at the beginning .

It's good to be back.
    +10 respect

We Will Hunt You Down

Welcome back, AFflygal <3

Thought of you the other day. Saw some Empire guild members floating around in game the other day while I was logged in, wondered what had happened to you. I quit for a while and lost track of everyone and everything that's been going on.

You're a beautiful human with a beautiful soul. I hope you and your little ray of sunshine bring each other much love and joy for a long time to come.

Best wishes, Karren xxx

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by AFflygal View Post
    Hi everyone,

It's good to be back.
    Welcome Back

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    +10 respect
    Jainus is better than Isen hue
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Welcome back Fly! I also logged on and saw TheEmpire. I think Aveng still plays but hes always afk
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Welcome back Fly! I also logged on and saw TheEmpire. I think Aveng still plays but hes always afk
    Why not put in your forum signature your char is named PokemonGO. Scared people find out it's 1 hit?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

why wouldnt I be 1 hit.... i dont play this game

GM WalkingDead retired

When I played I don't know where you were...........prolly hiding somewhere in safe zone begging me not to pk your party

Lets get something straight - When I played there was lots of population and pvp everyday

When you play - everybody that was good quit RMT their items so noobs like you have a chance to be somebody 15 years later.
    Last edited by walkingdeadnyc; 11-26-2018 at 11:35 AM.

GM WalkingDead retired

I also logged on and saw TheEmpire.
    i dont play this game
    Intresting progression from post to post, I must say if you're this consistent with your replies about if you still play, you must be just as consistent when you talk about your glorious pvp times? I guess, they weren't as glorious except for when you play them back in your mind XD?

When I played I don't know where you were
    You could have stopped right there, at least that's where I stopped to read what you typed because like you said, you don't know my chars from back then, nor what server I played on or how long I already play this game.

Now don't get all worked up about it, I know you're all bark and no bite, keep on purring little kitten lmfao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster