+ Reply to Thread

Sealing square is bug

Ynk dont something about it cause a character could run around the sealing square and can get inside i thin kthere is bug must be solved soon

lol.
    I used to bitch about this all the time but didn't they admit they couldn't fix it?
    It's a terrain glitch or something so if they wanted to fix it they would have to go over the whole of Rohan laying down new grass?
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

thats a oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooold problem man, im waiting since 2009 for a fix, but still the same... forget about this skill.
    "To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle."

The teachings of buddha.

Quote Originally Posted by NINonly View Post
    thats a oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooold problem man, im waiting since 2009 for a fix, but still the same... forget about this skill.
    yeah, dont skill it, its crap.
    only lazy ppl wontbug you with the glitch.

kidding.
    minus the 2nd line.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.