+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it worth IT?

Quote Originally Posted by Wester1234 View Post
    I Saw a set feathers +12 And iove to play savage.. is it worth it to make a int savage and snatch buffs?
    no and no

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWeezy View Post
    Predator is your best bet to farm. You can buy Pendants for the dhan for 100 rps and boom you got your rings. You can probably get a chimera earring and glasses set. Trans opa armor set is the best but if you want an alternative for now get your onyx armor set. Also look for an opaniel Ticket to get your weapon or an Opanial Weapon.
    listen to this guy he knows what's up
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Lmao evry player who doesnt play rohan would say ( no) time for u to leave this forum old man
    Dooode Why on earth would I leave these forums when you get so upset about every post I make? Trolling you is damned great fun!

As for my answer; this is supposed to be a ftp game. That means anybody can make an acct, download the game and play for free. It doesn't cost a dime to make up their own mind. Now if someone is too freaking lazy to do that, I am gonna tell him NO simply he is expecting me to tell him something that only he can decide. I mean nobody, Not me. Not you. Not anybody else can decide for him. He has to make his own decision and can't do that without trying it for himself.

So..........

Is

Worth

then?
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Wester1234 View Post
    If i start again and charge 20k rps. What would you advice with weapons armor and rings?
    that'll be 2k dollar lost.

In my day, there was more skill pvp. It makes me sad this game has turned into a nonstop farm forge fail forge fail RMT. To fix Rohan is very simple, next patch restore dekan DFFS and WFFS and FFS. Remove Skill defense. Remove Marea Battle.

This will make Dekan the dhan Killers and restore balance to the force. I will be Luke Skywalker
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    In my day, there was more skill pvp. It makes me sad this game has turned into a nonstop farm forge fail forge fail RMT. To fix Rohan is very simple, next patch restore dekan DFFS and WFFS and FFS. Remove Skill defense. Remove Marea Battle.

This will make Dekan the dhan Killers and restore balance to the force. I will be Luke Skywalker
    The irony is unreal here.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

ty for the comedy, not a sarcasm btw, i literally laugh xD

stop to live on the past lol . Remove Marea Batle ?? i think better to remove priest ))