View Poll Results: Make item Mall stone aviable for Trans onyx weapons and armor

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes make them aviable for onyx weapons and armor

12 54.55%
  • not a good idea

10 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For Everyone

For Everyone

Just thinking and i hope GM`S read this post i would like to said to everyone and gm`s what about making Item Mall Stones NOT JUST FOR OPANIEL SET OR WEAPON why u GM`S dont make all armor and weapons stones on item mall to be use on Trans onyx weapons and Trans Onyx armor set will be perfect for those like me the dont have opaniel those drops are BS u dont see people with opaniel armor or weapon use it and i think will be good for all players be aviable of purchase stones from item mall even for trans onyx weapons and armor will be perfect and i just want to know why the players have to said make a vote is a good idea or not make your vote count ty

this is a r3tarded idea that makes this game only more p2w, also adding those stones on all weapons would be too OP. 3D weapon stones you can FARM for free in game is enough
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    this is a r3tarded idea that makes this game only more p2w, also adding those stones on all weapons would be too OP. 3D weapon stones you can FARM for free in game is enough
    hahaha u know if they make them like that u will suck more and more and the ones farm on game sucks and only 3 days

For those the vote not a good idea is because u dont want other people to farm and get better them you but i have bad news for all of u the vote no Rohan Korea stones on item mall work even on trans onyx weapons and armor soon that update comming here so have fun wile u can trans onyx weapons goin to be good again

Hmm i think opa stuff is to op, change the pvp to 10% on armor would help allot, then ppl with onyx weapon/armor can win if the opa user is a noob lmao

We Will Hunt You Down

hahahahaha people dont vote no more on korea all stones on item mall work for opa weapons and armors and work for trans onyx weapons and armors too cant wait to they come here with that update

Dhans get nerf so hard, cant wait for that day xD

We Will Hunt You Down

noobs, korean rohan =/= our rohan, our patches do and will look very different from the korean one, dhans aren't getting a ''HUGE'' nerf and we're not getting option stones for everything.

Rage at me all you want I'm right, as always

bye bye
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

4 sockets costumes