+ Reply to Thread

What is the limit of Skill Point(SP)?

Is it possible to get SP after lvl 150?
    What will happen when I switch to 2nd class at lvl 150, will I yet get more SP after lvl 150?
    And is it possible to use EP for 1st class skills?

I have Mage class and I'm interested in maxing out all ice skills and other main skills.
    Total point required is 497, to max out all ice skills and other main skills(No fire skills).
    Lvl 150 maybe gives max 450 Skill Points, so I need to exceed lvl150 to get all skills.
    Last edited by Sealbreaker; 11-09-2018 at 04:45 AM.

Skill Points cap at level 150 after you've class change to your desired 2nd class job. However you are still able to gain Skill Point, so as long as you don't job change even exceeding past level 150

You cannot use EP for 1st class skill tree as it's systematized to be use for 2nd class job skill tree.

SP = 1st class
    EP = 2nd class

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Skill Points cap at level 150 after you've class change to your desired 2nd class job. However you are still able to gain Skill Point, so as long as you don't job change even exceeding past level 150

You cannot use EP for 1st class skill tree as it's systematized to be use for 2nd class job skill tree.

SP = 1st class
    EP = 2nd class
    That's troublesome, that means I need to discard some skills and get only powerful skills.
    Well I wanted to keep less powerful skills too for farming low lvl mobs, but won't be able to. Lol

Alright so I recalculated all skills required SP.
    I think at lvl 150 SP limit is 447 and not 450.
    I think 1st lvl doesn't give SP or whatever Idk.
    So I can get all ice skills maxed out( No fire skills ).
    Total SP consumed at 150 for all skills is exactly 447, with staff combo lvl 1 and mana shield lvl 5.
    Last edited by Sealbreaker; 11-09-2018 at 09:31 PM.

You just got to allocate your skill points wisely to what your play style is like. You may or may not need to Reset Skill a couple of time if you change your build or whatnot.

It took me a few Reset Scroll to get my desired skill build.