Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    i know im "Cute" thanks =P
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    you won fair and square but you cant say that we are scared or running =P and your days are numbered, so talk talk talk =P
    Our days are numbered.... LOL.

no need for me to comment any further =P
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    no need for me to comment any further =P
    You do realize that wasnt even full force forever right? We were missing Imba Fanaticism Koph Gural Elektra Daeva etc. as well as emanoela shimiky and lots of others.

Banned
    linn owns everybody in forever.
    no joke

Banned
    no joke

no joke

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    You do realize that wasnt even full force forever right? We were missing Imba Fanaticism Koph Gural Elektra Daeva etc. as well as emanoela shimiky and lots of others.
    Umm Koph was there. Just on Odin ( to be specic ) and You guys were close to losing. Don't insta-post about how you won when you have to clearly admit you were close to losing. Patience is key. Your time will come. True Story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Instruction View Post
    Umm Koph was there. Just on Odin ( to be specic ) and You guys were close to losing. Don't insta-post about how you won when you have to clearly admit you were close to losing. Patience is key. Your time will come. True Story.
    Wasnt me on Odin. I was playing a dif char (a guard). If i was on Koph i would have been like 10x more effective.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast