+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA Time change? how about SA?

hehe there we go again, another topic about the pa time.. some ppl here like myself are working allot in real life and dont have the time to do event like allot ppl can.. i see some ppl here that already making his 5 or even 6 character +50 with this lame PA event.. im really happy for them that the have the option to get max lvl, but the main problem is that ppl like myself cant make it, i think i play the last 5 years like 10 pa --__-- i was sick that day or i was free idk.. cant remember it.. so wen can we enjoy the PA? waiting already like 5 years that the change the time...

server time: 13:00 or 14:00 would be a nice time and allot more ppl would have that time.. i know SA was always around that time, but the delete it ( so now wat?

i really dont understand why the dont make this event evry 2 hours, then almost evryone can enjoy this event and ppl wont complain about it

enjoy Rohan..

the bigest problem in rohan is the last 10 years that not even 1 retard gm want reply in a topic.. sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    the bigest problem in rohan is the last 10 years that not even 1 retard gm want reply in a topic.. sad but true
    You think gm gonna reply with f*cktards like you on this forum? The reason GMs abandoned the forum is because there are so many ignorant idiots around here, they simply only waste their time talking to morons. Instead they are focussing on bettering the game, something that's way easier if they don't have to argue with braindead people all day whom only waste their time.

This community is so dumb, toxic, selfish and greedy. You should pray on your knees people like me still stick around to write an occasional guide or give legit advice about the state of the game because 99,9% of the players get sick of it after one or two posts and don't give a crap about anyone.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You think gm gonna reply with f*cktards like you on this forum? The reason GMs abandoned the forum is because there are so many ignorant idiots around here, they simply only waste their time talking to morons. Instead they are focussing on bettering the game, something that's way easier if they don't have to argue with braindead people all day whom only waste their time.

This community is so dumb, toxic, selfish and greedy. You should pray on your knees people like me still stick around to write an occasional guide or give legit advice about the state of the game because 99,9% of the players get sick of it after one or two posts and don't give a crap about anyone.
    Lmao the biggest retard of jainus just reply, if some one is trolling on the forums its you, guides that miss allot correct info, hate to isen players, DUDE if some one is a retard it will be you.. your a retard person who thinks he know evrthing about rohan and im srry to say this, but you dont... now for the last time dont reply on my post pls( anders gaan we eve ergens een bakje koffie drinken en praten we er verder over haha)

Peace retard ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Lmao the biggest retard of jainus just reply, if some one is trolling on the forums its you, guides that miss allot correct info, hate to isen players, DUDE if some one is a retard it will be you.. your a retard person who thinks he know evrthing about rohan and im srry to say this, but you dont... now for the last time dont reply on my post pls( anders gaan we eve ergens een bakje koffie drinken en praten we er verder over haha)

Peace retard ^^
    Well, let's see your helpful posts! Oh right. You don't have any do you. D'oh! All you know how to do is respond with brainless trash that does nothing but make you look like a 12 year old with toureette's syndrome.

The day you contribute even half as many helpful posts as he does is the day you actually earn any kind of respect. Until that day you are doing nothing but looking in a mirror when you call anybody immature names like .... retard.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-12-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Omg there this the old retard, dude your the last person on earth who can say something, i dont even want your respect, so better this was your last post on this forum you old retard.. go read a book or something, or go play with you kids your old retard..

We Will Hunt You Down

Peace retard ^^
    I'm only trolling people who ask for it, if someone asks a legit and serious question, they get a legit and serious answer, it's really that simple. I don't hate isen players, but I do hate dumb people and a lot of remaining isen players are in fact, dumb (you included). isen has many defects, which you and other with you refuse to admit/see. However you come here on the forum complaining that ''rohan is dieing'' which is simply not true. You're only creating chaos because you're too dumb to understand what's really going on (even though I and others with me have explained it multiple times). Also, you have remarks on my guide? then tell me what's wrong? or even better, write a guide yourself for isen players? Since you've got your mouth full of me not knowing sh1t and doing nothing for the community, you wanna prove you can do any better haha? (ik heb geen behoefte om met een idioot koffie te gaan drinken, ik heb genoeg vrienden, doeeiiiii)

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Well, let's see your helpful posts! Oh right. You don't have any do you. D'oh! All you know how to do is respond with brainless trash that does nothing but make you look like a 12 year old with toureette's syndrome.

The day you contribute even half as many helpful posts as he does is the day you actually earn any kind of respect. Until that day you are doing nothing but looking in a mirror when you call anybody immature names like .... retard.
    Thanks it's the sad truth for most of the people here, and it's the reason the GMs gave up trying to gather usefull information from here because there's too much trash to go through

Omg there this the old retard, dude your the last person on earth who can say something, i dont even want your respect, so better this was your last post on this forum you old retard.. go read a book or something, or go play with you kids your old retard..
    lol why are you mad at PJ, you can't handle it that someone who's not playing the game for years now, still understands and knows more about it than you? Whom is actually playing LOLOLOL?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Only few retards still posting on this forum but the sad part is that they are the same lol I don't know when they will stop *dead game* QQ
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I'm only trolling people who ask for it, if someone asks a legit and serious question, they get a legit and serious answer, it's really that simple. I don't hate isen players, but I do hate dumb people and a lot of remaining isen players are in fact, dumb (you included). isen has many defects, which you and other with you refuse to admit/see. However you come here on the forum complaining that ''rohan is dieing'' which is simply not true. You're only creating chaos because you're too dumb to understand what's really going on (even though I and others with me have explained it multiple times). Also, you have remarks on my guide? then tell me what's wrong? or even better, write a guide yourself for isen players? Since you've got your mouth full of me not knowing sh1t and doing nothing for the community, you wanna prove you can do any better haha? (ik heb geen behoefte om met een idioot koffie te gaan drinken, ik heb genoeg vrienden, doeeiiiii)

Thanks it's the sad truth for most of the people here, and it's the reason the GMs gave up trying to gather usefull information from here because there's too much trash to go through

lol why are you mad at PJ, you can't handle it that someone who's not playing the game for years now, still understands and knows more about it than you? Whom is actually playing LOLOLOL?
    Omg this retard idiot again, dude why you start talking again about isen? Even if i play now on jainus i will have the same problem about pa times, like evry reply you make is a troll or hate to isen players or even to jainus players like PJ does, you are the main reason that gms dont reply anymore , because you both always think you know it better.. just stfu and dont reply on post to hate and troll tnx ( gelukkig was al bang dat je geen vrienden had )

We Will Hunt You Down

Omg this retard idiot again, dude why you start talking again about isen? Even if i play now on jainus i will have the same problem about pa times, like evry reply you make is a troll or hate to isen players or even to jainus players like PJ does, you are the main reason that gms dont reply anymore , because you both always think you know it better.. just stfu and dont reply on post to hate and troll tnx ( gelukkig was al bang dat je geen vrienden had )
    Thank you for proving my point, now be a good booi and write more rage posts, ty
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster