+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Omg this retard idiot again, dude why you start talking again about isen? Even if i play now on jainus i will have the same problem about pa times, like evry reply you make is a troll or hate to isen players or even to jainus players like PJ does, you are the main reason that gms dont reply anymore , because you both always think you know it better.. just stfu and dont reply on post to hate and troll tnx ( gelukkig was al bang dat je geen vrienden had )
    And you actually kiss your mother with that mouth? Why do you insist on acting like a 12-year-old that had his candy taken away? Please grow the fk up and stop acting like a kid throwing a tantrum in a toy store. And yes, we both know it better than you do. Don't like that? Prove us all wrong. Put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    And you actually kiss your mother with that mouth? Why do you insist on acting like a 12-year-old that had his candy taken away? Please grow the fk up and stop acting like a kid throwing a tantrum in a toy store. And yes, we both know it better than you do. Don't like that? Prove us all wrong. Put up or shut up.
    There he go again, trolling players on the forum and hate like always, dumb old man!! Why you still thinking you know it better? Al you do is put trolling and post allot hate, i think its time for you to leave this forum and go troll with your kids and wife ^^ lmao

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Thank you for proving my point, now be a good booi and write more rage posts, ty
    Lmao keep trolling pls ^_^

We Will Hunt You Down

The funniest thing is you're only making it worse for yourself, could've actually made a change haha but not anymore XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thank you for proving my point, now be a good booi and write more rage posts, ty
    The funniest thing is you're only making it worse for yourself, could've actually made a change haha but not anymore XD
    I just say the true, deal with it ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

Banned
    Hey folks. Take a look at this:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sea...archid=4397938

Out of 20 posts all but 5 of them - a whopping 75% of his posts are to do nothing but insult or put somebody down. And he wonders why we have so much fun trolling him?
    Perhaps he may look at that and use what few brain cells he has left to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Hey folks. Take a look at this:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sea...archid=4397938

Out of 20 posts all but 5 of them - a whopping 75% of his posts are to do nothing but insult or put somebody down. And he wonders why we have so much fun trolling him?
    Perhaps he may look at that and use what few brain cells he has left to figure it out.
    Lmao nice link old man, go hate and troll more pls

We Will Hunt You Down

Banned
    facts is facts brah

Wat facts? If your links doesnt work.. lmao old man.. give it up pls

We Will Hunt You Down

on mi opinion GMS have to delete exp recompense forever because no1 lvl at this time just afk leech pa ,or to give a minimum exp .