+ Reply to Thread

Able to be Dragon in Transformation WAY longer !!!!!!

Why can you only be in dragon form only 8 min on lvl 5 and 5 min at lv 1 and 2,
    i see no reason for that duration of cut down in time . i mean from the start of creating a
    Dekan u strive after reaching lvl 54 so u can open up the dragon transformation skill and become a dragon to fight with . i personally think its pathetic to only be able to be in dragon form for 8 min on lvl 5 is a HUGE joke when that is what u will be at lvl 54 and up to max lvl .i mean the dragon does not only work in pvp , u can also work with dragon in pve . i really really hope you take this thread under consideration since the dragon form u can become at lv 54 is what makes the dekan character uniqe compared to the other characters in the game , both dekan knight and the dekan sage . i think that u at least could be in dragon form for 5 min each lvl from lvl 1 to 5 , 5min , 10min , 15 min ,20min , 25min at lvl 5 , that way u get more out of being in dragon form .
    Last edited by mushroomforest; 11-08-2018 at 05:09 AM.

Banned
    They want you to put skill enhancement stones and ancient skill enhancement stones on it. That way you keep paying them for the Lvl 7 skills.

Well the main problem is that if the skill run out, you have to wait till it kills the mob before he use the skill again, so if you kill mobs on the new map and the mob have 80%health left and your skill evolve runs out, your ****t xD

We Will Hunt You Down

Banned
    You know that at lvl 7 the evolve skill lasts longer and cools down faster, right? Aaaaand the ses / ases work as long as you have at least 1 skill point set in evolve.