+ Reply to Thread

Arrendal Transcendence & Transmutation Question

Hi, i have some questions about it:

1. Can you transcendence binded arrendal like any other weapon? Is there lvl requirement? How many slots it get?

2. Is there a point in transmuting already trans weapon in arrendal or it is nonsense?

3. Can you transmute "upgraded" type of weapon into arrendal?

4. Is that true the higher the level of your arrendal the lower chance to succefull transmute?

Hello!

You may refer to this forum post to hopefully gain some insight to your questions: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5WCUxQCNV

1. Yes, it is possible to transcend trinity weapons. To do this, the weapon needs to reach max level which is 140. There will be a total of 3 slots.
    2/3. You can’t transmute a weapon that is already transcended into trinity weapons. It has to be a normal/upgraded weapon that is not transcended.
    4. To some certain degree it is, but it really all depends on luck. Just don’t forget to use preservation stones! ��

Thank you very much. About preservation stone I saw thread in which people cry about and accusing it lowered success rate so I dont know what to think about it. I guess the best way is getting upgraded weapon into arrendal right? Can you give me a hint which one will be the best for noir?

I think that whole preservation stone situation was from a few years ago, not sure if they "fixed" it.
    But I wouldn't risk not using a preservation stone especially if the weapon you're planning to transmute with is an upgrade. ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑)
    From what I've experienced seeing friends who've owned noirs- I would say best upgrade weapons for them would be duals>club>zhen. Anything that has high attack speed and melee would work!
    Hope I was of some help to you.

And dont forget you need allot rps/ecash.. because it fail allot xD

We Will Hunt You Down

once you transcend the arrendal, does it stay transcended if you transmute a new weapon onto it?

Quote Originally Posted by roflzilla View Post
    once you transcend the arrendal, does it stay transcended if you transmute a new weapon onto it?
    I honestly don't know the answer to that LMAO- but I sure hope it does, 'cause I'd be mad af if it removed the transcended status.

It doesn't make sense for it not to though. But then again, it's rohan ya know? Trust your gut lool(╯ ͡° ▽ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻