+ Reply to Thread

End of an era Edwin +100 pdf (?)

Hi all, at first sorry for my bad english.

Build Edwin armor that have +100 pdf was easy, you must have about 1m crones and little patience. Go to armor merchant and buy "magic items" - parts you need and then forge it. You can get "parts" with 2x pdf, for example - for Tormaline armor it was 24pdf max. And it was before... After last patch when you buy magic items you cant get even +10 pdf bonus, for Tormaline its about +7 or +8 max. Now when you try forge your Edwin armor you can have about 35 pdf bonus. I dont know if this is a bug or some kind of fix but it is problem for ppl that try craft weapons or armors. If you "Extract" armor with 35 pdf you can get grade C stones from it and you must forget about craft items grabe B or grade A. Offcourse it is still a chance to get edwin with 7x, 8x pdf, still you can get parts from some quests in game but lets say the truth - who do quests in this times and its can be done only once. What sense have craft in this game if you cant craft anything usable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul777 View Post
    Hi all, at first sorry for my bad english.

Build Edwin armor that have +100 pdf was easy, you must have about 1m crones and little patience. Go to armor merchant and buy "magic items" - parts you need and then forge it. You can get "parts" with 2x pdf, for example - for Tormaline armor it was 24pdf max. And it was before... After last patch when you buy magic items you cant get even +10 pdf bonus, for Tormaline its about +7 or +8 max. Now when you try forge your Edwin armor you can have about 35 pdf bonus. I dont know if this is a bug or some kind of fix but it is problem for ppl that try craft weapons or armors. If you "Extract" armor with 35 pdf you can get grade C stones from it and you must forget about craft items grabe B or grade A. Offcourse it is still a chance to get edwin with 7x, 8x pdf, still you can get parts from some quests in game but lets say the truth - who do quests in this times and its can be done only once. What sense have craft in this game if you cant craft anything usable.
    Report it in a ticket, this issue is also for the IP mall. It's bugged it should not be capped at 10 pdf. all armour in game from npcs/IP mall seems to be capped/bugged.
    A taste of the divine
    Salve - Guardian
    Relativity - Warlock

New/Returning Player Guide: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30882

Looks like bug is fixed. Subject for close.