+ Reply to Thread

DC every 30 mins ,hour, 2 hours

Can someone tell me if i'm the only 1 experiencing this problem.. I checked all my connections from router to my wifi adapter even did a continuous ping test. Also tried to re install rohan.. Still getting DC and worst part even in PA. Lost 3 days worth of certificates cause i keep getting DC.

Tried to check every angle, to see whats causing it and i cant find 1. Please GM or anyone know how to fix this, i would appreciate any advice. Can't farm can finish PA, what am i gonna do now???

rohan loader------} settings=====} compatebility to win xp sp3 dune works for me

wifi is your problem......use Lan conection

Theres no drop in connection.. Running in 5ghz and doing a ping test while playing rohan.. Rohan DC's but no drop or intermittent in connection.

Quote Originally Posted by renekuh View Post
    rohan loader------} settings=====} compatebility to win xp sp3 dune works for me
    I will double check this later.. Thx mate

I also checked anti- virus and all my firewalls. Everything was great before the maintenance.. After maintenance, that's when i started getting DC..

i got some weird experiences to with rohan, twice ever since i play this. First was 1 year ago, 2nd happened yesterday .
    what happen is, the loader doesnt work, always fail to download.
    My internet is fine, i can access all website fine.

The weird part is that i also cant access rohan EM site D:
    What even weirder is, I can access rohan forum fine..
    This happened all morning, i reboot and try various thing to no avail.

I decided to leave it alone, by night everything goes back to normal.
    idk what happened.

its not just him who have dc... after last maint i get dc all time.. when i get dc i cant even use rohan website for 1-2 min and then i can log back againe..

Quote Originally Posted by olsen View Post
    its not just him who have dc... after last maint i get dc all time.. when i get dc i cant even use rohan website for 1-2 min and then i can log back againe..
    Ryt... Oh i wanna keep this thread going, hoping someone can send a solution. I also saw a thread 8 months ago pertaining to the same problem and same situation. So i believe something is really causing it.

Just hit the quit button, best solution ... lmao

We Will Hunt You Down