+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    bumpppppppppppppp.
    Retired/Quit status.

there are allot more ppl who have those items, but the are smart not to show them, this just show how fail jainus server it atm sad but true

So I am listening who has those.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    there are allot more ppl who have those items, but the are smart not to show them, this just show how fail jainus server it atm sad but true
    Intresting, however you can see who uses them because there are no indo onyx shields. There are only glacial ones. Two of them, both owned by KnightDreams, one of which he lent to Moses and one of which he is using at his main character.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I don't want to condone any of these indo items - tbh I'd be happy without any of them... but I feel it is a bit hypocritical that all of you in this thread are complaining about KD owning his shield when between the people in your guilds, there exist the following items as well:

Indo Darkness Onyx Shield:

Indo RA Helm:

Keep in mind this can't possibly be from PH as that server never even got to Onyx items. You can't have your cake and eat it too. lol.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 11-11-2018 at 04:04 PM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I don't want to condone any of these indo items - tbh I'd be happy without any of them... but I feel it is a bit hypocritical that all of you in this thread are complaining about KD owning his shield when between the people in your guilds, there exist the following items as well:

Indo Darkness Onyx Shield:

Indo RA Helm:

Keep in mind this can't possibly be from PH as that server never even got to Onyx items. You can't have your cake and eat it too. lol.

Just my two cents.
    Nice shield but can u tell us what player in our guild use that shield? cus we dont have guardians and koban use opaniel :/ or is it ezra shield? since she still using onyx shield when opaniel shield is a lot better than onyx :thinking: :] so strange why she is still using onyx shield

I don't want to condone any of these indo items - tbh I'd be happy without any of them... but I feel it is a bit hypocritical that all of you in this thread are complaining about KD owning his shield when between the people in your guilds, there exist the following items as well
    Can you elaborate on exactly who in our guild wields this "indo darkness onyx shield"? Nobody in our guild mains guard or uses onyx shield- only person I've seen using onyx shield as a guard is EzraScarlet.
    Aren't these screenshots that you pulled up provided by members in your own guild? ∴ they only exist in your guild and not ours. (¬ω¬;A)

Keep in mind this can't possibly be from PH as that server never even got to Onyx items.
    Either way the shield you have can't be from PH as well. No one was able to create such items even on ph servers.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Either way the shield you have can't be from PH as well. No one was able to create such items even on ph servers.
    Ofc Players can’t careate it , it was made by gms at ph server
    There was Champions event 5 winners .
    This shield was one of those items the gms made for the winners
    Like the event that was made in Ran long time ago and GM give melee and dmg reflect Edwin armor parts also the Hp and DD Edwin parts as rewards but those onyx armors were made recently means 100 % they are duped .
    About the glacial shield up there it was belong to Ariel Mandi aka 99ways2die in ph server , he was trying to sell it on Facebook group , it’s seems like he managed to sell it .

Cool

Wow the animosity and resentment is so strong in this thread.

to my friends:
    Just continue to ignore the bitterness. Be happy and kind to one another.

Let them make their false accusations. We have a lot of fans, a lot of jealous people, but disregard the antagonistic behavior they exhibit towards you all, and keep doing you.

anyway, i'll see you in game, stay safe guys.

Last edited by Zennon; 11-11-2018 at 10:32 PM.