Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
A few things here.
  1. In that screen shot can you prove that was for anything Rohan-related? All I see is money changikng hands. It does not say why that money changed hands. In other words it is not proof
    fair point
  2. If that was proven to be indeed a Rohan-related RMT, the person that took that picture (Rahela?) and posted it (you) is every bit as guilty as the person that did the alleged scamming.
    Wrong, RMT'ing isn't completely forbidden but it's strongly disencouraged. Beside that I totally disagree that selling something for RMT is just as bad as scamming someone. I'm not sure why you think that but it's pretty ****ed up if you ask me.
  3. Whoever took that picture can spend $300 AU for Rohan crap, but can't afford a decent monitor? That's sad.
  4. In your discord screenie this guy (Haig?) quit playing, so why would he care about what PkayWithI says or does? Nobody can do sh!t to him.
    he just said he was quitting because he was banned. Probably tried to sell more illigal items before the GM's caught up with him lol.
toppest kek of keks

post it for the lulz