Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Well guys i didn't bother my self to reply before but seems like i have to shut you up , i have no time to check the forum and keep replying to every single person of you because you all full of $hit and hate , can't beat me in game so you came to cry on forum anyway

This shield was for sell i asked gm to delete it and they said they cant since its Legal so i bought it before kos does and i had it on alt for a long time but i used it on my main when they fked guard up made alot of tests sent videos for the bug with the shield and i kept it on the char because its legal item according to gms and the trade was done in game not RMT as people say and gm is also know about it and here you are gms reply about the shield

so please enough hate and play the game you have duped $hits we never cry about it
    Hate blind you up that's why u always will lose , try to enjoy the game

Merry Christmas all <3 <3 <3
    Buddy, this is not a HATE FYI, We dont need to prove here in your server ever since we have competed on our servers in ph before, we had our champion belts dominating all players in the philippines, the reaction of these crybabies here after I initially test my character during that time or before or whatever you say "craps" about our tournament in philippines, so its no HATE, just to CLARIFY things here and to ENLIGHTEN your co-players here in this server. this is only my respose to clear our name and how our PH items were migrated with ur GMS invitation. That ticket was dated on march 24, 2015, the time our items were migrated from ph servers that time since starts Oct 2014, that gm replies on that TICKET you filed is all about OUR PH ITEMS MIGRATIONS as concerns and not that shield u have now for god sake, (this shield was not existed during those times we migrated) and because many cryloud to gms during those times on us after migration and u are the one who filed the ticket to those gms that time and after u repeatedly killed in battle which my character always remained alive here before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycreV42ecs4 (in which u never respected us even before even were member of ur guild, you still manage to mocked us while im at your GUILD, I respected ur guild before but with our hospitality and cooperation with you, you still did mocking us to GM's), we dont have those shield with that stats ever and we never selling our ph items u know that and if we violated, those gms will automatically banned us or remove our ph items as a deal of migration.

Now u may indicate the PH person u mention who sells that shield to which my proof that shield is not legit or exist, because I know my all mandiribig team names location in the philippines and ph items have and We never have that shield with 35% dd stats and aspd, if you can SHOW a proof that shield came from ONE of us in PH (5 member of us who joined in bloodwars champions) I will give my whole account to YOU if you shows evidence that it was ours, this proves the LEGIBILITY of our PH items were exist in this server, not those shields mentioned but if NOT, well it shows that you tricked players in this server for so long.

only we have is the dd set equip 10% on each armors (first prize since 2012 bloodwar competition) and 3- 5% DD for second runner up prizes and set of bloodwars champions with reflect set, 100% futile sets which equiped by xRaiguru and xRaibanz in which IF he online his DHAN, im sure he can even kill a 100% dd char in a matter of seconds WITHOUT taking any single damage even 1 v 1 or EVEN 1 vs Guild, because of those sets with 15% aspd per part, and also of his selected weapon of choice on its katar inserted with 65% elemental attack and 65% melee attack with additional 25% ASPD to the katar WOC (weapon of choice grand champion) this is why he stop playing here coz he saw the population in this server can be count by fingers that are active thats why he decides not to play here after migration, he proceeds to works on abroad as overseas filipino worker (those futile + aspd items claimed as the GRAND prize set last 2013 bloodwar champions), Also our TEAM second leader xRaibuleng the second team coordinator and our TREASURER in philippines also with those sets which had been some of ph items transfered to <Jeangrey> before the migration, and my reflect set armors including on my shield u may see the evidence here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWF8DkSpaXg and our WOC or weapon of choice weapons we have in ph, therefore Im telling u, we dont have those shield withh DD stats in ph ever, because in our server before, SHIELD drop during PVP is very high as our GM in philippines settings are applied therefore we are avoiding those items inserted to any Shield for prizes and since we know it can be only equipped by humans and templars and priests which will not be used to other classes like DK or Dhan classes, so how could someone sells u that shield since dont have it exist in the migration? Since we never had that special shield ever? Well it shows how you twist the situation or USING our Migration event that year to do ur "SECRET" method. . . . . . . Well. . . Good luck to this server
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-22-2018 at 09:13 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-