+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    A-w-e-s-o-m-e....................................!!!

Amen. So called "sue company" guy is now without the shield. Still few illegal items remain.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by eckimz View Post
    Indo shield and still couldn't kill me solo. Saved by anti pot haha.
    The truth he knows how much of his hp was left xD
    He QQ on hide with detect scroll.
    Too many jokes to laugh about it haha

35% atk speed
    % for critical 10%
    38%dd
    70% attack

Guess you forgot to use those 30 days dd pen stone on your dagger or you hidding those now? xD
    AS I repeat again, as a PH player a 2 time champion in our country before, if you remember, only TWO of us has a PH item (xcarlolitox and CrussandraxVLK) and active since other champ members DOESNT allowed or want to play because those THREE have 100% futile stat sets FYI, in which if they play, they know you will instantly quit for sure because you know futile sets effect of course, but they didnt because they know you spend much dollars here and those items we have won on the tournament in PH before YOUR Gm's here invited us to migrate here. Theres no such this thing as Opaniel shield or even GLACIAL shield with that ABOVE stats, my character templar has a shield with 25% reflect, not 38%DD, only my character' armor set have max 10% dd each, I know I told you this BEFORE you can check our site in PH anytime. We never gave any of our set of those to KD because our SET is binded except xcarlolitox AFAIK he was permitted because he's going to change job, You already know even me DIDNT trade our PH items to anyone as a condition us of migrating in this server, my current templar have 90% DD no BF items yet since we stop playing here to give you way of balancing this game and yet still SOMEONE here keeps QQ calling us monkeys although they are an APES for god sake lol
    heres my Glacial set and armors WITH reflect sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHhdXqdw-Y

and heres my full DD set and you know this of course I test it in this server before then many of you after QQ remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE8gjPTS2UY

so pls. if you find any of those above ITEMS not belong to us will definitely a cheat DUPED or RMT'ied from someone not from PH
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-19-2018 at 08:20 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Looking at this i don't feel bad to leave jainus to go isen hehe
    Isen can be few empty but no have indo gears no drama about gears that's enough for me
    Opa Weapons not perfect but every class hurt even with supreme commander,excepect wizz of course
    Keep enjoying ur drama guys! and ur indo gears ^^

I'm waiting you whole day
    Waiting your help
    I need decide
    But you not back
    When you wanna back
    To end with my sad history

I'm still asking but nothing happen

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    AS I repeat again, as a PH player a 2 time champion in our country before, if you remember, only TWO of us has a PH item (xcarlolitox and CrussandraxVLK) and active since other champ members DOESNT allowed or want to play because those THREE have 100% futile stat sets FYI, in which if they play, they know you will instantly quit for sure because you know futile sets effect of course, but they didnt because they know you spend much dollars here and those items we have won on the tournament in PH before YOUR Gm's here invited us to migrate here. Theres no such this thing as Opaniel shield or even GLACIAL shield with that ABOVE stats, my character templar has a shield with 25% reflect, not 38%DD, only my character' armor set have max 10% dd each, I know I told you this BEFORE you can check our site in PH anytime. We never gave any of our set of those to KD because our SET is binded except xcarlolitox AFAIK he was permitted because he's going to change job, You already know even me DIDNT trade our PH items to anyone as a condition us of migrating in this server, my current templar have 90% DD no BF items yet since we stop playing here to give you way of balancing this game and yet still SOMEONE here keeps QQ calling us monkeys although they are an APES for god sake lol
    heres my Glacial set and armors WITH reflect sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHhdXqdw-Y

and heres my full DD set and you know this of course I test it in this server before then many of you after QQ remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE8gjPTS2UY

so pls. if you find any of those above ITEMS not belong to us will definitely a cheat DUPED or RMT'ied from someone not from PH
    Yeah idk these ppl spreading fake news about obviously indo A F items being from PH rohan which is a flat lie lul.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Yeah idk these ppl spreading fake news about obviously indo A F items being from PH rohan which is a flat lie lul.
    him saying they have 100% futile attack sets makes it so much more believable non of those items came from that **** merge lmao

So reply to me, who the hell it was possible that some of your guild (e2n) obtained such items? Few pages ago some PH player confirmed some guy had the shield then RMTed it. So is it finally from PH rohan or from "another version"? As u can see suddenly we can see another and yet much more powerful items which were hidden and they now are seeing dailylight because someone is finally speaking.
    Anyway how do you imagine of pvping a player with 100% dd? Not being able to kill him, yet he can easly kill you. We had the same situation in the past before merge. They implemented DD CAP which resulted in some "balance", yet another example has shown up and the guy is even showing up saying he gonna sue a company because he paid a lot for it. My azz
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    So reply to me, who the hell it was possible that some of your guild (e2n) obtained such items? Few pages ago some PH player confirmed some guy had the shield then RMTed it. So is it finally from PH rohan or from "another version"? As u can see suddenly we can see another and yet much more powerful items which were hidden and they now are seeing dailylight because someone is finally speaking.
    Anyway how do you imagine of pvping a player with 100% dd? Not being able to kill him, yet he can easly kill you. We had the same situation in the past before merge. They implemented DD CAP which resulted in some "balance", yet another example has shown up and the guy is even showing up saying he gonna sue a company because he paid a lot for it. My azz
    First I dont know fron E2N members there regarding the daid shield that was rmt aside on mine and carlo who has ph items, KD is not so much talk to us in game because when they talked each other, theyre using their native arab language so I guess there none of them about that shield mentioned, Im the to first will know if carlolito has the shield ur talking about but thats impossible, to have ph items except me and carlo so far and only me,Rhaiguru and Raibanz have those shields with reflect stats and, hear me this, only xcarlolito and me only have those items except only me have glacial shield, including our weapons with matk/pattck the 3 members didnt join e2n since merge and never play because u know already the reason regarding futile sets, all of us doesnt have customized onyx with extra stats as u saw, because during in ph, onyx set is not yet implemented in ph therefore thats not ours if u saw any onyx with extra stats and never obtained from our tournament in ph, the guy u mentioned about the weapon that was confiscated before but lately rrturned by the gm because of mistakenly using cheat items, that is xcarlolitox he has a giant class thats why u saw him since hes only one active so far here, but regarding u mentioned sue the company because he payed a lot of it, thats not on my knowledge since afaik it is binded to our account and cannot be traded or else it will banned or being removed by gms as our condition since merge between gm and us 5 players who have those glacial sets with extra stats. The shield ur talking about is with my character with 25% reflect and not as 35%dd so on, yhe only have with my characters glacial set is the armir sets with 10% dd each not on the shield, based on ur screenshots we do not have those stats in our glacial shield, so if someone says that he rmtied it well obvious its not ours. If DD cap is implemented, how the hell you still cant damage him in pve? we got confusing on that part though
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-19-2018 at 08:41 PM.

-Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by xeugenex109 View Post
    Looking at this i don't feel bad to leave jainus to go isen hehe
    Isen can be few empty but no have indo gears no drama about gears that's enough for me
    Opa Weapons not perfect but every class hurt even with supreme commander,excepect wizz of course
    Keep enjoying ur drama guys! and ur indo gears ^^
    U dont have to worry, I stop playing my chars since 2 years ago

-Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    First I dont know fron E2N members there regarding the daid shield that was rmt aside on mine and carlo who has ph items, KD is not so much talk to us in game because when they talked each other, theyre using their native arab language so I guess there none of them about that shield mentioned, Im the to first will know if carlolito has the shield ur talking about but thats impossible, to have ph items except me and carlo so far and only me,Rhaiguru and Raibanz have those shields with reflect stats and, hear me this, only xcarlolito and me only have those items except only me have glacial shield, including our weapons with matk/pattck the 3 members didnt join e2n since merge and never play because u know already the reason regarding futile sets, all of us doesnt have customized onyx with extra stats as u saw, because during in ph, onyx set is not yet implemented in ph therefore thats not ours if u saw any onyx with extra stats and never obtained from our tournament in ph, the guy u mentioned about the weapon that was confiscated before but lately rrturned by the gm because of mistakenly using cheat items, that is xcarlolitox he has a giant class thats why u saw him since hes only one active so far here, but regarding u mentioned sue the company because he payed a lot of it, thats not on my knowledge since afaik it is binded to our account and cannot be traded or else it will banned or being removed by gms as our condition since merge between gm and us 5 players who have those glacial sets with extra stats. The shield ur talking about is with my character with 25% reflect and not as 35%dd so on, yhe only have with my characters glacial set is the armir sets with 10% dd each not on the shield, based on ur screenshots we do not have those stats in our glacial shield, so if someone says that he rmtied it well obvious its not ours. If DD cap is implemented, how the hell you still cant damage him in pve? we got confusing on that part though
    DD is capped at 80% IIRC, I cannot confirm if this is a weapon stats only thing or not since I obv dont own any armor with DD on it but main hand and offhand is capped at 80% this is confirmed.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast