+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by olsen View Post
    cuz you dont have any arguments to explain anything so ofc u go off..

i wanna see your 4k dmg regular hit self buff on opaniel shield. 50-70k on combo
    Going from 3-4k regular hits to 60-70k regulars ''I'm using DD-Pen''

Yea right xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

cuz when he is fk on spot his regular on me is 3xx so i cant even get venge on him when im on naked char... on pvp his normal hit is 3-4k and on combo 50-70k( not even full combo cuz i die before his combo ends) when other guards do max 10k on full combo

Wait so, people found a new way to dupe items and managed to forge hacked items again ?

The other option I only can think about is that a GM unlocked a character that had access to some of the old guild treasuries some people in YellowLightz were holding, but firstly they were only glacials items and secondly that doesn't explain how hacked onyx armor/weapons can be created because they came way after the forging exploit was patched.

Either those screens come from a private server, either there is a new way of creating duped items which came with latest patches and new armors update.
    Last edited by arthurderohan2; 11-12-2018 at 11:50 AM.

most of items are from GMs.... they restore items with extra stats "by mistake"

most of items are from GMs.... they restore items with extra stats "by mistake"
    I wouldn't be so sure about it. Unless tier 1 gm are seriously clueless about what stats armor/weapons can have.

If anything, could you release which characters/servers or from where you got those screenshots, that'd be very helpful to track from where those items originates.

I mean, the full screenshot, not the cropped one with only the stats on it.

First screenshot is a glacial shield one, with a pretty good chance it originates from an old guild treasury with duped items, 2nd one I wonder how you can make indo onyx shield/armor (since the exploit was patched before the release of onyx sets)
    Last edited by arthurderohan2; 11-12-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan2 View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about it. Unless tier 1 gm are seriously clueless about what stats armor/weapons can have.
    dude i mean GM sell items for real cash.. and give them to players by restaration system...

dude i mean GM sell items for real cash.. and give them to players by restaration system...
    Do you have any proof/evidences of that ? The only GM that was corrupted was verenbaen, who actually was giving +18 rulers to some from e2n but that was like 4 years ago...

maybe PJ might have an in-depth clue ;D

/szstilgar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast