+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    These dates here are the dates when he was banned and he was trying to sell it? what the actual fck. Yeah he's probably trying to scam some more lmfao.
    So yeah half of these dump****ters should be perma banned . I don't know why would GM's even remove the ban in first place. But yeah this game has been sad since epic weps came out and got ruined . Old rohan was the real deal. They hacked and exploited Orlin on alt accounts securing their mains obviously . But seems the GM's dont realize that

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    I win with Predator ez any day lul

ynk shouldn't have removed the ip ban of indo/ph and merge them with us in the first place, imo this was the biggest mistake they ever did, we had enough with bulgarians scammers team now we have to deal with these hackers too
    also when I see the amount of dupped stuffs in TheBrotherhood, I wouldn't be proud to be in Royals, you guys are happy enough to have allied "Syndicate 2" alts guild, you're not in position to complain about something you have profit of too, that's hypocrit, just saying
    What exactly is duped LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Just checkin in , few times we pvped i wasn't even fully geared nor had 1k title. to be fair when i got every gear on Arctict nobody wanted to 1v1. and in most of the pvp's ya'll lost . Don't even name my name hue You beated a +50 pred with SOV title. When i got 1k and full gear ya'll hide in sz Once a legend forever a legend. And on top of that all of my gear is legit sets +18 +21. ya'll duped and hacked in this game to achive it. so yea facts speaks for themselfs. I remember once KD said i could not 1 shot him on indo shield in lime . few seconds afterwards he was kissing the ground after being a shotta Guardian with indo shield from my dhan. RIP KD 2019.
    P.S no hate but Arctic is the first dhan to ever reach 31k+ Agi. Rip Hubby.

31k lmao thats insane but anyway my agi only peaked 18-19k? dont remember hp got up to 1.2m? doesnt really matter never really had anything OP so ye i stopped playing it was fun playing with you guys tho idk why you so hard with your insults but its fine lol RIP Hubby

Well if you use double dloop and your ulti is easy to 1 shot anyone maybe even hector if you cast ranger ulti and anti pot too but anyway games broken with dhans lol

Just my thoughts but game would be so much fun if ppl wasnt afraiid of dying, server has very little pvp and most of them are sz pvp maybe ill log on sunday to kill blacklands farming cause damn they never stop to join the fun and mostly i love how blacky shouts on all chat if you kill him LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    dude you are more tanky on your pred than im on rumir so figure out wht that means lol ! teach me how to do it cuz i have max pvp deff, more pd than you, more dd than you + i have skill for reduction 25% dmg received yet players hit you less than me ? some kind magic ?
    SLR

well lets just say ive got the magic in me.

jkjk

It must be the class dd bug or something cause when I tried things on coli Jeff, lRed and Hubby chars has different dds while using the same dagger which is weird but thats that

I doubt players hit me less than you because youre holy**** tanky AF
    Last edited by paolo1234; 02-19-2019 at 09:09 PM.

all know you play on carlolito 22% hp 5% dd in each part. When you have max PA badge i bet you have more hp than rumirs...
    I want to try that set badly when i got max PA bagde to see how much my hp would be but it doesnt exist or at least not one of my friends owns it sooo kinda sad I never got the chance to see my hp above 1.2m or something wanted to reach 1.5m

Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    SLR

well lets just say ive got the magic in me.

jkjk

It must be the class dd bug or something cause when I tried things on coli Jeff, lRed and Hubby chars has different dds while using the same dagger which is weird but thats that

I doubt players hit me less than you because youre holy**** tanky AF
    dd class bug just OMG nice try just like KD : you hit me 0 becouse i have 500 vit costume...
    but you know this class dd bug work only on your dhan ? could it be MAGIC ?
    Last edited by Radzias; 02-20-2019 at 12:43 AM.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Just checkin in , few times we pvped i wasn't even fully geared nor had 1k title. to be fair when i got every gear on Arctict nobody wanted to 1v1. and in most of the pvp's ya'll lost . Don't even name my name hue You beated a +50 pred with SOV title. When i got 1k and full gear ya'll hide in sz Once a legend forever a legend. And on top of that all of my gear is legit sets +18 +21. ya'll duped and hacked in this game to achive it. so yea facts speaks for themselfs. I remember once KD said i could not 1 shot him on indo shield in lime . few seconds afterwards he was kissing the ground after being a shotta Guardian with indo shield from my dhan. RIP KD 2019.
    P.S no hate but Arctic is the first dhan to ever reach 31k+ Agi. Rip Hubby.
    Well arctic you great player for sure and you also has op gear ok but you get 31k agi? Mmmm how? Did you have any pic for it? Well im on youth the max agi i reached it in pvp was 18k agi that was before opaniel set come and before guarder,chackra rings and pendants i was only using rulers and i was deal 50k+80k invenom and in pa i got 20k agi i was deal 90k invenom in this time no one reached to my agi and i didn't use any cheat so how you got 31k agi? You was hiting 150k invenom then? Oh w8 lets calculate 50% pvp defense so you hit 100k invenom on 50% pvp defense? I don't think so bro if i didn't quit game and i still play with all this op new items like verdict chackra,opa set and opa guarder i would reach to high lvl in my dmg but anyway this game is dead mate have nice day.

dd class bug just OMG nice try just like KD : you hit me 0 becouse i have 500 vit costume...
    but you know this class dd bug work only on your dhan ? could it be MAGIC ?
    if you dont believe me lets just say ive got indo then

LMAO its true the clips are troll tho but cherish was 7s on that vid tbh he just forgot to open his pet which is funny because she was the one waiting for me to be ready and ofc im on 200 agis back then but he has 1k title already so no difference lol.

NOW THESE TYPES OF COMMENTS ARE EXTREMELY AMUSING CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM LOL <3 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I know you love it, took me like 2-3 days to condition you to repeat the most famous slogan in this game after me. I guess you were simply born to be like that, makes it all the more fun for me.

I guess you might want some alOE vera for this burn after i cOErce you once more to repeat after me
    what slogan? Pinoys have indo gears? I was born bashful so at first I was confused when you guys said I am using indo gears but ye I kinda like it now because not only you but your whole guild thinks I use hacks when the truth is I dont even own the katar that is on my char, hell! I used agi pendants +5 +5 +6 +6 FFS (I said it a lot of times, Im poor AF) which means Im at hackers/dupers level soooo daaaamn son! thats nice!

I think when I pvpd with Soun (Avenger) I showed my gears on the clip I just cant find it. Will upload if I do tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Ohh just think for a moment, I know it's hard to get things through that thick skull but it will hit you eventually, just like I did lmao. I said Cherish isn't fully geared at the video which is why he's hitting low and you're hitting higher, seems like reading isn't your strong point either. I don't say you hack you were simply trash that I cleared from the server with my (back then) noir.

I said syndicate owns the now unbound DD/HP armour set which, in theory can be used on any char you guys own. Since this were not the conditions of the merge, you are cheating by trading/using it on different chars. You can lie/troll all you want but there is no point
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    I win with Predator ez any day lul

ynk shouldn't have removed the ip ban of indo/ph and merge them with us in the first place, imo this was the biggest mistake they ever did, we had enough with bulgarians scammers team now we have to deal with these hackers too
    also when I see the amount of dupped stuffs in TheBrotherhood, I wouldn't be proud to be in Royals, you guys are happy enough to have allied "Syndicate 2" alts guild, you're not in position to complain about something you have profit of too, that's hypocrit, just saying
    Do you always talk out of your ass? Who has duped **** in brotherhood? As far as I know nobody in here even talks to your ass. Did someone link something in all chat at lime? Nah then stfu bc that’s where u sit your ass all day, in a party with yourself hugging sz....

“Omg I got wrecked by someone when I stepped out of sz they must DUPE” QQ more plz it’s really funny
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 02-20-2019 at 05:06 AM.