+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You wouldn't mind proving that this screenshot is from our server at either Jainus/Isen and not from Korean rohan or SEA rohan right? As well as the character that has gear at +24?
    it is our server, dw ^^ you can ask OS4S to make u some XD
    MyttzoreN ~ Warlock & best egirls hunter ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    it is our server, dw ^^ you can ask OS4S to make u some XD
    So if he can make me some, why didn't he make you some? Your dhan is 1 hit with magic push from my lock lol, I highly doubt you are on +24 gear, nor is fairydaiza who took the screenshot according to you.

Show me an SS of +24 items in our server, your ''don't worry'' means nothing to me unless I see proof.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

check the item list on ur game folder and see it's there u will have ur proof, u think i or he would be stupid enough to trade his dupped ticket for + our stuff ?
    u act so smart but yet can't figure the proof is under ur nose ...
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    check the item list on ur game folder and see it's there u will have ur proof, u think i or he would be stupid enough to trade his dupped ticket for + our stuff ?
    u act so smart but yet can't figure the proof is under ur nose ...
    Sure many things are in item lists since many things have been patched but not actively applied to our server, it proves nothing.

Aso for what mytt3 said ''you can ask OS4S to make u some XD''. Implying he's actually handing them out, but obviously he's not because you're both trash while you seem to know about the duping lol.

I'm not an ignorant sheep like you, and most of the other players. I verify info before I believe anything, I'm not saying it's fake nor real, I'm just saying I'm not convinced it's real/working/applied until I see people with +24 items and even then I wonder why not just make +30 tickets and make your gear +30 if it's that simple.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Sure many things are in item lists since many things have been patched but not actively applied to our server, it proves nothing.

Aso for what mytt3 said ''you can ask OS4S to make u some XD''. Implying he's actually handing them out, but obviously he's not because you're both trash while you seem to know about the duping lol.

I'm not an ignorant sheep like you, and most of the other players. I verify info before I believe anything, I'm not saying it's fake nor real, I'm just saying I'm not convinced it's real/working/applied until I see people with +24 items and even then I wonder why not just make +30 tickets and make your gear +30 if it's that simple.
    I don't use indo, and got my pet back

I can't believe you're that idiot... I was thinking you're funny at first but you're so clueless, that's embarrassing (for you).

You obviously lost all your credibility in ur first sentence, if the item is in the list, of course, you can reproduce or modify another item by that item if you got the right number ID, so if you seen that +24 ticket in the list you know the number ID of it, you can replace it.
    You maybe good at p2w but you're so ignorant at how this stuff works lolz.

I'm not an ignorant sheep like you,
    qED,
    Last edited by Mytt3; 02-15-2019 at 04:54 PM.

I don't use indo, and got my pet back

I can't believe you're that idiot... I was thinking you're funny at first but you're so clueless, that's embarrassing (for you).

You obviously lost all your credibility in ur first sentence, if the item is in the list, of course, you can reproduce or modify another item by that item if you got the right number ID, so if you seen that +24 ticket in the list you know the number ID of it, you can replace it.
    You maybe good at p2w but you're so ignorant at how this stuff works lolz.

qED,
    Since all you do is type out retarded stuff and not provide any more proof, I wish you good luck at being shotta lol.

PS: I don't use p2w, I'm simply that good without spending $.

bye bye
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Florian stop hating everyone... the thread is about something else ><
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by kraszer View Post
    florian stop hating everyone... The thread is about something else ><
    oe oe oe oe oe oe oe oe oe
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Since all you do is type out retarded stuff and not provide any more proof, I wish you good luck at being shotta lol.

PS: I don't use p2w, I'm simply that good without spending $.

bye bye
    if it was true you would be in game and pvp and not talking about something u have no clue XD

PS: I don't use rmt to buy chars/gear and then act like ur a Saint and not spending any $

bye bye

Banned
    if it was true you would be in game and pvp and not talking about something u have no clue XD

PS: I don't use rmt to buy chars/gear and then act like ur a Saint and not spending any $

bye bye
    *wink wink*

How do you know he's not?

A tip: Don't say you don't do something illegal in the forums. Forums are anonymous and everybody expects to see BS flying around here. Especially about stuff you aren't allowed to do.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-17-2019 at 09:08 AM.