+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    all know you play on carlolito 22% hp 5% dd in each part. When you have max PA badge i bet you have more hp than rumirs...
    lmao, ofcourse they use indo set, monkeys can't win without cheating ^^. Using nurse + HP % set with HP % trap and claim to be ''OP''. I know GM's unbind Carlito's armour that was supposed to stay bound (PH merge condition as one of the old PH server players so kindly explained).

I remember when Syndicate didn't have cheated gear, mowed down by my noir like vargs lmfao.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

cralito was dumb enought to link his set in ronelia and was not binded... idk why they always think evryone is stupid and no1 will notice something is not ok. Just like KD was so stupid to put dd stone inside his duped shield which arleady had 38% dd so he got more than 100% dd and evryone had 0 dmg on him. Ofc he said its becouse he have old 500 vit costume and he was thinking evryone will belive in his ****y story. Reis linked his all gears +12 after few days +18 and after another few days all +21.... and ofc he was thinking no1 will suspect something is not right.

e2n is full of duppers and cheaters now. syndicate is full of duped gears from PH server its just fact... tell me why syndicate dont have even 1 decent trinity ? they dont have becouse on PH server they didnt had trinity class so no duped gears for them..

Hahahahhaha lmaoooo. So i got higher crit than cherish even tho im not using 200s stones coz im using dd armor hahahahhahahahahahahahha such weaklings. Ask koban please hahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by StahpItPl0x View Post
    avenger vs predator wouldn't be a proper rematch.
    I win with Predator ez any day lul

Quote Originally Posted by Radzias View Post
    tell me why syndicate dont have even 1 decent trinity ? they dont have becouse on PH server they didnt had trinity class so no duped gears for them..
    ynk shouldn't have removed the ip ban of indo/ph and merge them with us in the first place, imo this was the biggest mistake they ever did, we had enough with bulgarians scammers team now we have to deal with these hackers too
    also when I see the amount of dupped stuffs in TheBrotherhood, I wouldn't be proud to be in Royals, you guys are happy enough to have allied "Syndicate 2" alts guild, you're not in position to complain about something you have profit of too, that's hypocrit, just saying
    Last edited by toshirou; 02-19-2019 at 05:05 AM.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Nice trolls, at least I hope they're trolls because posting (wins only) of a 1v1 of full 7s/IM dhan (probably 200 agi's) vs 6s and no IM on cherish is kind of pathetic.

In the first video you hit 22k+22K while cherish hits you 9K + 17K. I know what cherish hits when he's fully geared, but like I said nice trolls
    LMAO its true the clips are troll tho but cherish was 7s on that vid tbh he just forgot to open his pet which is funny because she was the one waiting for me to be ready and ofc im on 200 agis back then but he has 1k title already so no difference lol.

lmao, ofcourse they use indo set, monkeys can't win without cheating ^^. Using nurse + HP % set with HP % trap and claim to be ''OP''. I know GM's unbind Carlito's armour that was supposed to stay bound (PH merge condition as one of the old PH server players so kindly explained).

I remember when Syndicate didn't have cheated gear, mowed down by my noir like vargs lmfao.
    NOW THESE TYPES OF COMMENTS ARE EXTREMELY AMUSING CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM LOL <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    NOW THESE TYPES OF COMMENTS ARE EXTREMELY AMUSING CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM LOL <3 <3
    I know you love it, took me like 2-3 days to condition you to repeat the most famous slogan in this game after me. I guess you were simply born to be like that, makes it all the more fun for me.

I guess you might want some alOE vera for this burn after i cOErce you once more to repeat after me
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by andrei0001 View Post
    RIP Knightdreams 2019

PS: That SS is old as fk
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

A moment of silence while we pray for our fellow player KnightDreams and the helm.

PS : Did you file another case to sue Playwith on this matter?

RIP Knightdreams 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    A moment of silence while we pray for our fellow player KnightDreams and the helm.
    Big OOF.
    Press F to pay respects ʱªʱªʱª (ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)