+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 257
  1. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    Well arctic you great player for sure and you also has op gear ok but you get 31k agi? Mmmm how? Did you have any pic for it? Well im on youth the max agi i reached it in pvp was 18k agi that was before opaniel set come and before guarder,chackra rings and pendants i was only using rulers and i was deal 50k+80k invenom and in pa i got 20k agi i was deal 90k invenom in this time no one reached to my agi and i didn't use any cheat so how you got 31k agi? You was hiting 150k invenom then? Oh w8 lets calculate 50% pvp defense so you hit 100k invenom on 50% pvp defense? I don't think so bro if i didn't quit game and i still play with all this op new items like verdict chackra,opa set and opa guarder i would reach to high lvl in my dmg but anyway this game is dead mate have nice day.
    But would you win TSB?

    LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  2. #192


    RIP Syndicate lmao 1 vs 4
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  3. #193
    Commoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post


    RIP Syndicate lmao 1 vs 4
    looool op

  4. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    I dont have hp dd set but ****ing finally! someone who gets it LMAO! The truth is in the game, Im the first one to make opan guarder but never + it to hide it so that explains why i crit higher than cherish(char not real cherish because I know cherish was awesome back then) on these clips i dont have stones on katar but i have pen dd on guarder and crit % because Im using a 2.0 Katar attack speed is fast, seems fast because of the hero pet + guarder and the game mechanic where when you cast a skill it boosts your attack speed for like 3 attacks or idk dont remember but ye nothing really wrong with his crits he just doesnt have opan guarder back then. Im glad youth gets it, at least someone is good at playing dhans unlike those who think theyre "GODS" just saying Im cheating because they got rekt!
    guarder should be visible at every levels since there's a trick to swap chimera +0 stats with trans guarder +31 pretty much easily
    that will be new e2n/syndi/brotherhood hack once they find how to do it (or maybe some others found it already i don't really bother with pvp to know tbh)


    @thatniqqa41 funny Brotherhood farming some anti crit scroll and detect scroll against Myttz but i can log guard and use his dagger and still shotta them all like this morning... 10 poss from 2 cuz i wipped trashes from out of sz included Kisma with dupped guarder and full buffs lul
    sz too ez, u have to farm a bit much if u want to catch with me... that's why i sit in sz waiting u catch up with me cuz i'm a bit too high for u even after 1 year i stopped all kind of farm... maybe another one year and we will be at same level k ? bye
    Last edited by toshirou; 02-20-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    Fairydaiza Rumir (active)

  5. #195
    If we are hackers and duper’s why is there only one guy in our entire guild that has +21 verdicts? You are literally just making **** up on the spot bro. LOL keep it coming dude I wanna see how much bull**** you can spew

    The actual facts are that most of us are really undergeared compared to e2n/syn, and also Royals. If we are abusing the game why is our main core so behind in gear? Use that thing btwn your ears please.

    It’s obvious you got wrecked by someone on pendants and are pissed about it hahaha
    You claim you so ahead of everyone and we need to catch up, but I never seen you 1on1 anybody without looping yourself with your alt. Is that fun bro sitting there and tabbing and looping all day? Then claiming your good bc you beat someone with no support?

    You’re a waste of oxygen

  6. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    Well arctic you great player for sure and you also has op gear ok but you get 31k agi? Mmmm how? Did you have any pic for it? Well im on youth the max agi i reached it in pvp was 18k agi that was before opaniel set come and before guarder,chackra rings and pendants i was only using rulers and i was deal 50k+80k invenom and in pa i got 20k agi i was deal 90k invenom in this time no one reached to my agi and i didn't use any cheat so how you got 31k agi? You was hiting 150k invenom then? Oh w8 lets calculate 50% pvp defense so you hit 100k invenom on 50% pvp defense? I don't think so bro if i didn't quit game and i still play with all this op new items like verdict chackra,opa set and opa guarder i would reach to high lvl in my dmg but anyway this game is dead mate have nice day.
    I don't need to prove to anyone anything mate . My character is maxed out +21s , the only thing i miss is Opaniel +21 which hopefully someone will start selling legit tickets +21 and i'll hit 32/33k+. And as per how did i hit 31k agi that's in Power Arena my dhan had 31.5k if i remember right and over 1.4m HP. In TSB once i reached 24k on arti. and i remember we smashed the **** out of kos , that was the only tsb i ever attended and we won it. Proving to someone what i have and what i don't means nothing. If you want to believe it that is totally up to you . Not even cherish nor hector will ever have more stats than i do unless they trans stats 500 times. and that is simply because of the powerful gear i have and on top of that my dhan has only 70/80 agi from trans stats . did never farm that or bother since the game is dead.
    In regards of my invenom , yes i was able to hit over 200k+100k or so not really sure , ask Kaname he got shotta on double dloop from a wooping 7.8Milion Critaso.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident


    A taste of the divine

  7. #197
    Commoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I don't need to prove to anyone anything mate . My character is maxed out +21s , the only thing i miss is Opaniel +21 which hopefully someone will start selling legit tickets +21 and i'll hit 32/33k+. And as per how did i hit 31k agi that's in Power Arena my dhan had 31.5k if i remember right and over 1.4m HP. In TSB once i reached 24k on arti. and i remember we smashed the **** out of kos , that was the only tsb i ever attended and we won it. Proving to someone what i have and what i don't means nothing. If you want to believe it that is totally up to you . Not even cherish nor hector will ever have more stats than i do unless they trans stats 500 times. and that is simply because of the powerful gear i have and on top of that my dhan has only 70/80 agi from trans stats . did never farm that or bother since the game is dead.
    In regards of my invenom , yes i was able to hit over 200k+100k or so not really sure , ask Kaname he got shotta on double dloop from a wooping 7.8Milion Critaso.
    it's great i can believe yes if you have last chackra +21 with pa buff yes you can get +31K easy but out pa hard to get it mate

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    If we are hackers and duper’s why is there only one guy in our entire guild that has +21 verdicts? You are literally just making **** up on the spot bro. LOL keep it coming dude I wanna see how much bull**** you can spew

    The actual facts are that most of us are really undergeared compared to e2n/syn, and also Royals. If we are abusing the game why is our main core so behind in gear? Use that thing btwn your ears please.

    It’s obvious you got wrecked by someone on pendants and are pissed about it hahaha
    You claim you so ahead of everyone and we need to catch up, but I never seen you 1on1 anybody without looping yourself with your alt. Is that fun bro sitting there and tabbing and looping all day? Then claiming your good bc you beat someone with no support?

    You're a waste of oxygen
    so mad lul, then why don't u say ur char name and come 1vs1 ? u just bark and confirm ur poor like all ur community only can afford Jainus cause Origin's GMs gifts (Opaniel Ticket and Weapons) so no wonder u will be 1 or 2 shots (yes maybe 2 cuz of PA talis gives u like 3 times the amount of ur total HP lul)

    i'm maybe waste of oxygen but at least i could afford to play, i'm on +18, and have an upg on my char, cya when u down for 1vs1 dog
    Fairydaiza Rumir (active)

  9. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post


    RIP Syndicate lmao 1 vs 4
    cooooool LMAO
    with double dark loop, ranger ulti and avenger ulti that **** is low tbh I remember that pvp and when your loop expires you venge out then after sometime tp back in with loop&dloop then dloop me then you ask astro to ulti me then you sprint crit on me and when I get rebuffed you rush back sz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear that **** was funny but fun at the same time cause I caught you a few times crit you twice and youre dead looool

  10. #200
    Please all this topic is about pred and Avenger lol.... Nerf this stupid class or everyone will keep want to be pred and Avenger lol.... What's the point of play God char?....

    How about pvp video of breakser.... Warlock.... Str Def..... Guardian... Savage.... Dragons..... And more and more....

    All the server are dhans or trinity class which is boring!!!! Nerf those class and you will get the blanace your looking for LOL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify