+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
    Sir I am still talking about the shield u have quoted and it's in the first post posted by OP. I do not care about some carlito or something, the only giant with reflect is Hector who rmted the account of old Tiesto (jamesy on IM), he has 2 Edwins with reflect 30% and some boots with melee. Not so much ago like 1-2 months ago he was taking all of the patrols in PA by getting 0 dmg from all (KnightDreams). From the new map which was implemented first he also tanked mobs and boss on hk without getting any kind of dmg. So do not talk about the other glacial items from PH by now, but about this shield:

We are still talking about this.
    Retired/Quit status.

Looks like what hes saying is his shield dont have DD on it and his shield has 25% dmg reflect only.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Sir I am still talking about the shield u have quoted and it's in the first post posted by OP. I do not care about some carlito or something, the only giant with reflect is Hector who rmted the account of old Tiesto (jamesy on IM), he has 2 Edwins with reflect 30% and some boots with melee. Not so much ago like 1-2 months ago he was taking all of the patrols in PA by getting 0 dmg from all (KnightDreams). From the new map which was implemented first he also tanked mobs and boss on hk without getting any kind of dmg. So do not talk about the other glacial items from PH by now, but about this shield:

We are still talking about this.
    I know what ur talking about and as my confirmation, we dont have that kind of shield in ph, and WHO is that PH player youre talking about? I ask my pinoy friends here in phils. to ask if they have those item they RMTied, and they confirming it that they dont have those shield transacted to ANY foreign player in jainus-jin so far so impossible youre talking about a PH player selling that OP shield which doesnt exist on our accounts even before? we have only 25% reflect the rest is on our characters armor sets what im saying is we dont have any shield like that in ph, thats too op comparrd to our shield we got on the tournament and if you're asking me who owns that? well why u ask me? why dont ask them? do u think KD and I are close friends? I dont thinks so, even me Im surprised how come that shield ststs exist here since we never have that stats on a shield u quoted?

I answering here just to give you a clarification that only 5 of us here had a PH items that cannot be traded to other players, I dont know those items and how? only a corrupted GM can do such things offering RMT to the player with a huge amount of money of course, our items are only came from the tournament event in the philippines and nothing more. Now if youre telling me if HECTOR or ERZA or even KD had those items well Im telling you its not OURS and our PH items still in our accounts, in that case they have these OP items u qoted well why still playing in that server? its an obvious duped items?

Remember, we once become a champions on our server before, its not easy to have our PH items compared to that easy DUPED items only in exchange of RMT
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-20-2018 at 04:30 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    DD is capped at 80% IIRC, I cannot confirm if this is a weapon stats only thing or not since I obv dont own any armor with DD on it but main hand and offhand is capped at 80% this is confirmed.
    Afaik it is only applied to dual wielding guardians when equiping two weapons with both dd ststs at hand to avoid dual wield conflict on guardians, as far as I know, I think because when I used my characyer online my dd total still applied since it is on my characters armor set not on the shield and of course its not a human class as you know it before.
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-20-2018 at 04:01 AM.

-Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    I know what ur talking about and as my confirmation, we dont have that kind of shield in ph, and WHO is that PH player youre talking about? I ask my pinoy friends here in phils. to ask if they have those item they RMTied, and they confirming it that they dont have those shield transacted to ANY foreign player in jainus-jin so far so impossible youre talking about a PH player selling that OP shield which doesnt exist on our accounts even before? we have only 25% reflect the rest is on our characters armor sets what im saying is we dont have any shield like that in ph, thats too op comparrd to our shield we got on the tournament and if you're asking me who owns that? well why u ask me? why dont ask them? do u think KD and I are close friends? I dont thinks so, even me Im surprised how come that shield ststs exist here since we never have that stats on a shield u quoted?

I answering here just to give you a clarification that only 5 of us here had a PH items that cannot be traded to other players, I dont know those items and how? only a corrupted GM can do such things offering RMT to the player with a huge amount of money of course, our items are only came from the tournament event in the philippines and nothing more. Now if youre telling me if HECTOR or ERZA or even KD had those items well Im telling you its not OURS and our PH items still in our accounts, in that case they have these OP items u qoted well why still playing in that server? its an obvious duped items?

Remember, we once become a champions on our server before, its not easy to have our PH items compared to that easy DUPED items only in exchange of RMT
    No matter what you say pimoh, after the PH merge, many items started to show up which were NOT of US-server origin, weapons with dual 60-70% magic/melee, shields, reflect items, HP armour/sets, DD armour/sets etc and INSANE amounts of crones.

As for your indo/ph friends with their retarded items, the fact that you guys got 100% futile attack sets, insane reflect items, 95% damage drop armour + weapon set etc, I don't need to know more, the people who designed/made those items were total idiots without any vision on the long term development of rohan. The fact that you could ONLY win them in some kind of crappy rohan tournament is even worse since it makes it impossible for anyone else to obtain items of the like.

I've played on indo rohan servers, I have never seen a bigger bunch of corrupt, scamming, cheating, spamming, toxic idiots together.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-20-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    No matter what you say pimoh, after the PH merge, many items started to show up which were NOT of US-server origin, weapons with dual 60-70% magic/melee, shields, reflect items, HP armour/sets, DD armour/sets etc and INSANE amounts of crones.

As for your indo/ph friends with their retarded items, the fact that you guys got 100% futile attack sets, insane reflect items, 95% damage drop armour + weapon set etc, I don't need to know more, the people who designed/made those items were total idiots without any vision on the long term development of rohan. The fact that you could ONLY win them in some kind of crappy rohan tournament is even worse since it makes it impossible for anyone else to obtain items of the like.

I've played on indo rohan servers, I have never seen a bigger bunch of corrupt, scamming, cheating, spamming, toxic idiots together.
    Dont Cry buddy, im just only made a clarification regarding those OP shield circulating now, because until now I can still read ur QQ comments here since almost 2 years Im away in RBF now, as ived told you before dont blame us why these PH items made to arrive here, your GM Aztigan long ago invited us here to migrate with a condition which were supposed to rest with our servers in PH. No matter what you say too, our PH items were legally accepted, even how many times you QQ here complaining or telling many time of idiots against our items U know really what happened, we obtained our items in a competion no matter how u say crappy against our tournament at least it is the PRIZE of our sport, not just a lazy RMT dupped INDO thing and take note were not indonesians so do not attach us to them because our PH items were not a Dupped items which still u cannot accept those facts, thats why I have guts to tell our ph items existing here.

Now its not our problem if those Illegal INDO items appearing in this server, I explained it already my side regarding our PH items so its up to u to cry out loud to GM's here if they can do something on it specially those OP Illegally appeared shields or on hector's reflect set mentioned OR unless gm's already corrupted too. then GO!!
    Last edited by pimoh; 12-20-2018 at 02:14 PM.

-Mandiribig-

Banned
    Problem is the GMs here are scared sheetless of pissing off its players by deleting any OP gear - no matter how it came to be here.

Pretty much all of those players provide $$$ to the playwith wallet and they don't want them to end up rage-quitting. That's why there are still Epic and Upgrade weapons in Jainus and why they caved in had cheap upgrade sales (don't get me started how they frakked over those that paid well over $200 for the original ones) for a few months when it was time to merge in the servers without them.

They don't care that there is game-breaking gear in these servers as long as the $$$ keep rolling in. Welcome to Pay2Win. It has always been this way, it is this way, and it will continue to be this way.

Yolo looks pretty damn good now (some folks will know what I mean there).

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Problem is the GMs here are scared sheetless of pissing off its players by deleting any OP gear - no matter how it came to be here.

Pretty much all of those players provide $$$ to the playwith wallet and they don't want them to end up rage-quitting. That's why there are still Epic and Upgrade weapons in Jainus and why they caved in had cheap upgrade sales (don't get me started how they frakked over those that paid well over $200 for the original ones) for a few months when it was time to merge in the servers without them.

They don't care that there is game-breaking gear in these servers as long as the $$$ keep rolling in. Welcome to Pay2Win. It has always been this way, it is this way, and it will continue to be this way.

Yolo looks pretty damn good now (some folks will know what I mean there).
    You're actually incorrect, some indo items have been removed.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Dont Cry buddy, im just only made a clarification regarding those OP shield circulating now, because until now I can still read ur QQ comments here since almost 2 years Im away in RBF now, as ived told you before dont blame us why these PH items made to arrive here, your GM Aztigan long ago invited us here to migrate with a condition which were supposed to rest with our servers in PH. No matter what you say too, our PH items were legally accepted, even how many times you QQ here complaining or telling many time of idiots against our items U know really what happened, we obtained our items in a competion no matter how u say crappy against our tournament at least it is the PRIZE of our sport, not just a lazy RMT dupped INDO thing and take note were not indonesians so do not attach us to them because our PH items were not a Dupped items which still u cannot accept those facts, thats why I have guts to tell our ph items existing here.

Now its not our problem if those Illegal INDO items appearing in this server, I explained it already my side regarding our PH items so its up to u to cry out loud to GM's here if they can do something on it specially those OP Illegally appeared shields or on hector's reflect set mentioned OR unless gm's already corrupted too. then GO!!
    You know your problem is you think people care, noone gives a f*ck about some degenerate event/battle you won. I've won a free for all PVP event on the event server (everyone had the same gear/items)(the rewards were some boost to +15 or +18 I forgot, anyway it wasn't a R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D 100% futile attack set or any other of those ''legit PH items'') anyway who cares? Even I don't care lmao it's in the past.

As for what was decided back then about the merge, you think Atzigan/Verbean (got) left/fired out of free will lmfao? It doesn't matter what happend back then fact is since the PH merge there have been multiple indo/ph items in this game which I have never seen before that merge. Like I said I played on indo/ph server and private server and I know how the people scam & cheat there so no need to convince me.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I won the same event all they gave me was 50 bucks in unipin cash :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast