+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast
    so the bug abusers are back with their sets as well... no one has been punished for bug abusing, so nice...
    Retired/Quit status.

so its better to cheat than play fair... cuz u will get just 1 month ban and keep all duped ****s OP

corrupted GM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinwi11 View Post
    corrupted GM.
    totally,

Vedjin and his crew deleted my pet (Maid level 3) that I traded with E2N members cause of dupped (after 1 month and half).
    And almost accused me of participating in "illegal activities" (of course if I knew it was dupped and not legit I wouldn't have trade anything legit for dupped in the first place lolz).

Then after clarify that I'm not a hacker (lol, yes he did) he says that he will try to provide a solution to restore the dupped stuff to people who they traded with and ban people that dupped those items.

Funny yesterday E2N crew logged unbanned (Reis, Rahela, ...), but still no news of my deleted pet neither what I traded for it, so basically E2N can trade dupped for legit with just 1 week ban or so.

The magic of PlayWithi Scam Interactive and E2N...
    MyttzoreN ~ Warlock & best egirls hunter ingame.

Most funny i reported e2n for duping pet tickets almost right after pet patch cuz i was farming for 2 weeks to get 1 pet and on next day after me ahmed had new pets on all chars witout farming at all... ofc GM said he will have "eye" on him....

GMs are so dumb to think they buged NPC orlin when they just dupe jewels.... all items who can be stacked ( proffs, tickets, scrolls) can be duped.

once u know where the items ID list is your Rohan folder, u can dupe and make anything :

here is Alor/Charity old owner, (hiding on Pages and OS4S now at 99,99% sure of it) making ticket +24 from alt chars lolz
    Last edited by Mytt3; 02-15-2019 at 05:47 AM.

I wonder if a GM will have the guts to come down here, read this, and provide a real solution as it was said in ticket aka. giving my pet back as I did nothing wrong and not responsible of the dupped shίts and as the duppers are unbanned anyway and got away with it and the legit items/crones traded and wasted into pets.

Glad i not play in jainus isen can be empty but is so rare find pieces of ****s like this with ilegal gears/items most funny of ALL this is cuz the who's using that things looks like a fail on PvP lmfaoo
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    once u know where the items ID list is your Rohan folder, u can dupe and make anything :

here is Alor/Charity old owner, (hiding on Pages and OS4S now at 99,99% sure of it) making ticket +24 from alt chars lolz
    You wouldn't mind proving that this screenshot is from our server at either Jainus/Isen and not from Korean rohan or SEA rohan right? As well as the character that has gear at +24?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h