+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I quit playing this game outside of SOME events.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    Funny how the main person on this thread is not saying anything?? Afraid to get roasted I guess, tuck his tail suck his balls and went to his cave and doesn’t wanna come out. Normally he would come out and defend his ass. Lmfao.

last time when i asked him how patrols do 0 dmg on him he said its becouse he have 500 vit costume and trans stats.....

Serf
    lmfao isnt that clear to u yet? these gm staff are clueless about the entire game, wake up, the only thing u can do atm is QQ on events and when they feel threaten by the truth they threaten to kick you from event. Guess the truth is hard to read.
    Terrified, mortified, petrified, stupefied by you!
    Patrol Killer, math magician, political mind.
    -Astr0naut

Serf
    it is very hard to proof, some stuff you just know, by game experience, for example, take EzraScarlett and KD, both allegedly say no indo. Well, KD alrdy admited and said gm told him not to trade that item anymore aka "bind". Now the real truth, you've seen the status on KD's shield. How come EzraScarlett still has the best guard damage in server without indo?

You can lie as much as you want, but here, numbers are a problem, unlike most e2n, I do know how to count and system damage shows clearly who hits more. KD dmg is **** near Scarlett on "not indo" stuff. He might be telling the truth, might not be indo, maybe it's ph or some gm creation. It's not hard, have you seen GM has +30 opaniel guardian? He made to test the colour, but it's impossible to make it in game, would be funny to see someone using it.

Also, the RA helmet, yes, I have knowledge that that item was once in royals and I do have knowledge on what syndicate member has bought on rmt and yes, there is two helmets and royals doesn't own any at this time. But hey, I do know, cuz I can clearly see damage in system. For exemple, I have seen a naked ranger max gear without set, only xbow hitting more than Blue (e2n) which has +18 dex set, rulers +18, 3.0 xbow, max top gear and yet a naked character has hit me more than Blue. So it's pretty simple to know exactly when someone is using RA helmet, it's pointless to come QQ saying you're not, cuz again, i'm not e2n, I do actually know how to read numbers and count them. Some damages are just unreal and you can't hide it. Btw, as some other status, ranged is capped as well. So, you can always see who is using what, since you cant reach a higher damage than that.

For Jeff,
    For the onyx shield, please Jeff, let me know exactly who has that shield, I would be glad to help you to report, when it comes to illegal you know damn well I'm all about the right thing, we've done a full report on a scammer before, this should not be different. But I'm pretty sure none has it, I would know, when people try to rmt they don't just go offering for anyone like Shawn on his discord/kiosk npc 24/7, the rest of people do offer only to trustful persons. You know that. So I can assure you, it doesn't belong to Royals unless it has been sold recently to someone who spend tons of cash, but that's the only possible explanation and yet, everyone knows probably know who I'm talking. He doesn't have. So no further due, let us know who has what, I'll be glad to report instead of wasting my time reading trahs kos trying to be offensive like Kuiper, is he still mad he can't pvp a pred 1x1? He is lucky I'm not avenger, he wouldn't reach out safe zone. But anyways, you can read my signature on how to get one shota by a selfbuffed no scrolls, not max ranger, it's pretty sad. And you know, that dmg only register cuz he had full pt buffs and 50% scrolls running, otherwise, I would never register any dmg. It's simple like that.

YOU CAN HIDE YOUR INDO, YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR DAMAGE, I CAN TEST MAX CHARS NOT INDO **** WITH DD PEN 50% AND STILL WON'T MAKE THE DMG OF THOSE IN ILLEGAL ITEMS!!!! SIMPLE MATH.
    Rohan should require elemental school as requisite to play.
    -Astr0naut

Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouEven View Post
    you need to see the big picture here
    He changes class because he can afford to switch to and forth. Why should someone be limited to trying 1 class, everyone needs to find the class that the like best. True ? Charging RPs in search of the right class is not an issue for most of us. (I know it might be difficult though if you don't have a job/life)
    And there is no competition among allies, when he was guard he was 2nd best, so what? both ezra and him are on the same team.
    And if anyone can provide proof to justify these claims of someone beating his ass please feel free to share with us any screenshots or videos. I can pass it along.
    peasants crying cos can't afford more than 1 class. this story time getting out of control now. we said use your imagination, but damn.

??? none said he shouldnt or couldnt change class.
    people here were just showing on why he does race change, none arguing about if he can or cannot.
    guess they were trying to make fun of him saying he change race to beat other players. u look buthurt by ur reply :P
    -Astr0naut

Serf
    Funny how the main person on this thread is not saying anything?? Afraid to get roasted I guess, tuck his tail suck his balls and went to his cave and doesn’t wanna come out. Normally he would come out and defend his ass. Lmfao.
    LOL I just couldn't care less about dogs barking. It is what it is, there isn't nothing else I could say here but: get a life.
    -Astr0naut

Serf
    My post is so irrelevant that got more than 2k views. Not even event posts get to that. Wonder if gm pay attention or they just QQ in their home office closets. Useless, like sending tickets to support, my last ticket took around 6 months to be solved. No wonder this game is come to players constantly quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by eckimz View Post
    LOL I just couldn't care less about dogs barking. It is what it is, there isn't nothing else I could say here but: get a life.

I wasn't even referring to you but okay.

Serf
    I wasn't even referring to you but okay.
    So I'm sorry, but doesn't make my words less than true. I couldn't care less about all those other replies people gave here. Full of crap, they should be mad, not doubting me. I have never gave any chance to doubt my word while reffering to truth hehe
    -Astr0naut