+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    HOLD UP.
    i thought all kos went neutral ? didn't they turn into PvE only guild wth?

wait WHAT..... i am shook...

BUT hey that feeling when you're so damn OP that people are convinced that you have illegal items... (thanks for compliment? ) I have put a ton of time and effort into building my char.

I'll leave this video here and leave forums for a while.

I have nothin' but love for you all. I wouldn't be here without my fans.

#fun #cantwaittoreadmorefalsecomments #storytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHx8E0lbbw
    currently inactive

so there are 2 duped 192% ranged helmets becouse i seen other with diffrent stats... great...

BTW now i know why ezra hit 5 x more with feathers then guards full scrolled with chackra.... she just switch crap onyx with duped one durning pvp
    Last edited by olsen; 11-12-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Last edited by olsen; 11-12-2018 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapmaster View Post
    I don't want to condone any of these indo items - tbh I'd be happy without any of them... but I feel it is a bit hypocritical that all of you in this thread are complaining about KD owning his shield when between the people in your guilds, there exist the following items as well:

Indo Darkness Onyx Shield:

Indo RA Helm:

Keep in mind this can't possibly be from PH as that server never even got to Onyx items. You can't have your cake and eat it too. lol.

Just my two cents.
    Intresting except like others already mentioned, nobody in our guild uses onyx shield??? The guard/Temps all have opaniel shields. I'm not sure where you get your info from but it seems like your brain is slowely degrading because you surround yourself with monkeys. As for the helmet, it doesn't show so you can't tell who's using it. I have however never seen that helmet before so IDK who has it but I'm pretty sure it's noone in our guild.

Since you have screenshots of those items, you must know who showed you those items since you got the pictures right? Now JUST an assumption, I highly doubt if anyone in a guild (Royals) that has war with your guild (Syndicate) had those items, they would show them to you? I think not lmao. The most likely solution is that those monkeys you call ''friends'' are the ones who showed you those items but hey, who am I to ''assume'' things right.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelignaciohid View Post
    Ofc Players can’t careate it , it was made by gms at ph server
    There was Champions event 5 winners .
    This shield was one of those items the gms made for the winners
    Like the event that was made in Ran long time ago and GM give melee and dmg reflect Edwin armor parts also the Hp and DD Edwin parts as rewards but those onyx armors were made recently means 100 % they are duped .
    About the glacial shield up there it was belong to Ariel Mandi aka 99ways2die in ph server , he was trying to sell it on Facebook group , it’s seems like he managed to sell it .
    PH was a total monkey server, they should have never merged those scamming & cheating apes with our server, would have prevented most of these issues. I've played on indo rohan as well as past indo P-server, never seen a bigger bunch of degenerate cheaters together lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantix View Post
    HOLD UP.
    i thought all kos went neutral ? didn't they turn into PvE only guild wth?

wait WHAT..... i am shook...

BUT hey that feeling when you're so damn OP that people are convinced that you have illegal items... (thanks for compliment? ) I have put a ton of time and effort into building my char.

I'll leave this video here and leave forums for a while.

I have nothin' but love for you all. I wouldn't be here without my fans.

#fun #cantwaittoreadmorefalsecomments #storytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHx8E0lbbw
    It's okay Moses, everyone knows you were using the indo glacial shield you borrowed from KnightDreams on your templar. Because your brain hasn't developed past the point of being a Neanderthal it took you a few weeks to find out that the cap on melee/magic/ranged is 200% so you switched back to guarder for DD pen since that was more efficient, however everyone knows you were on indo gear. Just like everyone knows KD is on indo gear since he reached 100% DD to tank 3 PA patrols lmfao.

Also the only thing you have done with your chars is spend roughly 4000$+ in real money trades to John to buy every single maxed item and maxed char off of him. After which you payed for name and race changes. You don't know crap about this game, you don't have any friends than fake ones which you pay to make them tolerate you. You never ''build'' anything lmfao. You just threw bank at this game untill you had everything max, after which I still wrecked you on every class m8 even though I never spent $. GG WP

#funfacts
    #mosescantsitforaweekafterreadingthis
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-12-2018 at 03:43 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Fermin777 View Post
    For real? Hahaha, don't worry I'll change my onyx shield to Opaniel Shield to stop this ****. First, Indo Boots and then Indo Onyx Shield, what's next Noise? This bitterness is on a high ****ing LEVEL.
    u can tell your stories to players who started this game 2 weeks ago... i play this game years and i know what is possible. Guards with chackras + opaniel guarders + scrolls hit me less then u on featehrs... i was tanking Jeff whole combo without looping myself to you i die in 4 sec its even hard to tank you with loop on myself... and most funny when u stay hk on spot ( and you use your leagal shield) u cant do a crap when some1 attack u... Evry1 know u switch to duped shield just for pvp, tsb

So much hate on jainus lmao

We Will Hunt You Down

and ofc u think others dont have pen dd... fact is when we meet u on spot u cant even kill my noir on combo or when u afk its hard to get venge on u becouse u hit so low but when u go pvp sudently u hit 10 x more. Ofc when u back farm u start hiting low againe.. could it be magic ? or your 200s stines and pen dd are just for few h ? evn your own guildmates said u do 80k crit on moobs when u are not on duped ****s...
    Last edited by olsen; 11-12-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Intresting except like others already mentioned, nobody in our guild uses onyx shield??? The guard/Temps all have opaniel shields. I'm not sure where you get your info from but it seems like your brain is slowely degrading because you surround yourself with monkeys. As for the helmet, it doesn't show so you can't tell who's using it. I have however never seen that helmet before so IDK who has it but I'm pretty sure it's noone in our guild.

Since you have screenshots of those items, you must know who showed you those items since you got the pictures right? Now JUST an assumption, I highly doubt if anyone in a guild (Royals) that has war with your guild (Syndicate) had those items, they would show them to you? I think not lmao. The most likely solution is that those monkeys you call ''friends'' are the ones who showed you those items but hey, who am I to ''assume'' things right.

PH was a total monkey server, they should have never merged those scamming & cheating apes with our server, would have prevented most of these issues. I've played on indo rohan as well as past indo P-server, never seen a bigger bunch of degenerate cheaters together lmfao.

It's okay Moses, everyone knows you were using the indo glacial shield you borrowed from KnightDreams on your templar. Because your brain hasn't developed past the point of being a Neanderthal it took you a few weeks to find out that the cap on melee/magic/ranged is 200% so you switched back to guarder for DD pen since that was more efficient, however everyone knows you were on indo gear. Just like everyone knows KD is on indo gear since he reached 100% DD to tank 3 PA patrols lmfao.

Also the only thing you have done with your chars is spend roughly 4000$+ in real money trades to John to buy every single maxed item and maxed char off of him. After which you payed for name and race changes. You don't know **** about this game you don't have any friends and you never ''build'' anything lmfao. You just threw bank at it untill you had everything max, after which I still wrecked you on every class m8.

#funfacts
    #mosescantsitforaweekafterreadingthis

I've been playing since 2009 but anyway, won't argue with ya buddy.

#keyboard warrior #whateverhelpsyousleepatnight #foreverupset

peace out - I'll see y'all in game.

my friend posted a video... inb4 another vindictive reply.

(no further comment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8_V...ature=youtu.be

fin.
    currently inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Fermin777 View Post
    Oh Sh1t I forgot, it's comepletely useless to argue with you. Logging off......... have a Good day Sir.
    cuz you dont have any arguments to explain anything so ofc u go off..

i wanna see your 4k dmg regular hit self buff on opaniel shield. 50-70k on combo
    Last edited by olsen; 11-12-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantix View Post
    I've been paying since 2009 but anyway, won't argue with ya buddy. .
    Fixed it for you, you typed one letter too much . You can't argue with me because there's nothing useful you can say back to the truth lol xD
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-12-2018 at 08:50 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast