+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Dude you guys are so dense.

I never said that PH aren’t cheaters. I said OUR PH players are not.
    I said the few we have 4 or 5 are not cheaters they are not old players they weren’t even around for merge.

I am not from PH... majority of our guild is US, we have a few South America, and Europe and Middle East and yes PH too. You just said I can’t speak English?? I’m from United States but you go ahead and keep telling me you know more about me than I do. And nah you never saw me guildless another thing you are just making up as you go.

I think you guys are just delusional at this point and are angry with syn and taking it up with the wrong guild.

I’m done explaining myself to lowlife ****stains, laterz

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    My oh my you really are a hairy harry. I showed the screenshots for a reason, I nearly always back my claims up. I have had many 1 vs 1 battles back when I still played my noir (AnnetteLouise) and I have won pretty much all of them, sadly I don't have it on video so you can say I'm lying but we both know what really went on in upper/sunken/lime etc. :P
    LMAO YOU NEVER PVPD DUH YOU HIT THEN RUN AND BARK ON SZ. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, IT WAS LIKE CHERISH CLIP #2 EVERYTIME LOOOL

I know you are not the brightest but I would thought you figgured out by now that I do not own the account shannon11 anymore, nor do I own Arctic/AnnetteLouise etc. I have sold/traded those accounts and characters. I never claimed to have reached 31k or 24k or whatever amount of agi (Did you go to a school where they taught you how to read? Or wasn't that included in your program). I have simply shown you the screenshots of my damage (back when I did own those characters) on you and your guildmemebers, and how I made you eat dust so much, you had to afk to get a drink. Your attempt to dispute this is rather pathetic but amusing.
    Oh right someone told me about some ranger named Relativity with tychus helm lol

Now now everybody knows I dont AFK to get a drink while on pvp, goes to show that you dont pvp always barking inside SZ LMAO

Considering how long you have played this game you either have early alzheimer's or you are simply way more braindead than I already thought you were. As an avenger you can reach 120% damage drop penetration and 35% pvp attack, rendering most of your gear useless for damage reduction. Specially back when these were taken, which was when you were still called hubby11 and not BK201, pvp defense wasn't very plentyful. The damage on duppy was taken around the same time on full gear/upg wep with ranger ulti and dark loop, just like you claimed your damage was. This was however a lie because it would have been 1 million + at least.
    NAH I DONT LIE, YOU JUST HAVE **** DAMAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    LMAO YOU NEVER PVPD DUH YOU HIT THEN RUN AND BARK ON SZ. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, IT WAS LIKE CHERISH CLIP #2 EVERYTIME LOOOL

Oh right someone told me about some ranger named Relativity with tychus helm lol

Now now everybody knows I dont AFK to get a drink while on pvp, goes to show that you dont pvp always barking inside SZ LMAO

Salt is real boyz.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Dude you guys are so dense.

I never said that PH aren’t cheaters. I said OUR PH players are not.
    I said the few we have 4 or 5 are not cheaters they are not old players they weren’t even around for merge.

I am not from PH... majority of our guild is US, we have a few South America, and Europe and Middle East and yes PH too. You just said I can’t speak English?? I’m from United States but you go ahead and keep telling me you know more about me than I do. And nah you never saw me guildless another thing you are just making up as you go.

I think you guys are just delusional at this point and are angry with syn and taking it up with the wrong guild.

I’m done explaining myself to lowlife ****stains, laterz
    Did I targeted you ?
    Nope, you put yourself in the same bag than Syndicate, it means that I am right imo.
    And you salty. XD

Edit : Found and killed the pt of variola (Noir) farming with E2N/Syndicate at Cave, explain ? You will say again that your guild is not kos ? Q_Q
    Last edited by Mytt3; 02-22-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Brotherhood = Syndicate
    MyttzoreN ~ Warlock & best egirls hunter ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post

Storm Assault lasts 20 seconds, I killed 4 people in that time which means it took me max. 5 seconds to kill you. If it's that easy to kill you, all that remains for me is to sit back in the sz because there is nothing more to kill.
    If it's like cherish clip #2, you have screenshots or clips of you killing my chars to show high(er) damage or do you need another tissue for your issue haha.

I'm warlock

I see you did not respond to the free uni-link. It's a shame it would do you so much good because you're not making sense lmfao. #struggels

All caps + non coherent messages, I think you're broken booi. I mean I can understand because you got trashed & outsmarted in every aspect this game has to offers. With every reply you dig that hole deeper for yourself so grab that shovel and dig in ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Salt is real boyz.
    he's so mad lol
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-22-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    so mad lul, then why don't u say ur char name and come 1vs1 ? u just bark and confirm ur poor like all ur community only can afford Jainus cause Origin's GMs gifts (Opaniel Ticket and Weapons) so no wonder u will be 1 or 2 shots (yes maybe 2 cuz of PA talis gives u like 3 times the amount of ur total HP lul)

i'm maybe waste of oxygen but at least i could afford to play, i'm on +18, and have an upg on my char, cya when u down for 1vs1 dog
    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/KU3RV4u

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    all I see is u can afford anti crit scrolls but can't afford a legit Windows licence lmfao XD
    Last edited by Mytt3; 02-22-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    all I see is u can afford anti crit scrolls but can't afford a legit Windows licence lmfao XD
    LUL this guy xD
    Cherish Savage

I’m not on crit scrolls, I’m sage and you can’t get through crit immune with your +18s and Upg. You know this but you just try to put on a show for others. At this point I’m really starting to feel sorry for you

Yea I’m on my Mac atm so I didn’t bother purchasing windows license since I just play games on it.
    You and these poor jokes man lol all the money in the world couldn’t fix your issues

OP +18 XD, don't need money, just skill.