+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post

RIP Syndicate lmao 1 vs 4
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    cooooool LMAO
    with double dark loop, ranger ulti and avenger ulti that **** is low tbh I remember that pvp and when your loop expires you venge out then after sometime tp back in with loop&dloop then dloop me then you ask astro to ulti me then you sprint crit on me and when I get rebuffed you rush back sz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear that **** was funny but fun at the same time cause I caught you a few times crit you twice and youre dead looool
    Oh don't worry my furry friend, I know you like to make up stories so I planned ahead, that PVP was me solo vs 4 of you guys, not to mention you had a rumir as well. I never bunny/venge in and out, that's what Jack/David did (Whom I've killed as well as you can see in the next SS, just a bonus because I'm that good). Anyway, if what you're saying is true and I used to get darkloop and ranger ulti on you, how do you explain the following damage? (because that's my actual damage with the debuffs you mentioned).

Like I said before, Syndicate was trash and is trash, the only reason you win pvp/tsb is simply because of insane number difference in players that log for it. 90% of E2N was banned or is still banned for cheating, KD has been caught with multiple illigal indo items, your guild is cheating by not obeying the PH merge rules. Even with all these advantages you still suck, try to wrap your tiny mind around that

you were outplayed
    you were outbaited
    you were outsmarted

the only thing left for you is to grab one of these and gtfo coz you quit anyway right

Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-21-2019 at 09:15 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    Please all this topic is about pred and Avenger lol.... Nerf this stupid class or everyone will keep want to be pred and Avenger lol.... What's the point of play God char?....

How about pvp video of breakser.... Warlock.... Str Def..... Guardian... Savage.... Dragons..... And more and more....

All the server are dhans or trinity class which is boring!!!! Nerf those class and you will get the blanace your looking for LOL.

God char? These God Chars you’re talking about are EZ targets and EZ to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    God char? These God Chars you’re talking about are EZ targets and EZ to kill.
    I didn't say it's not ez to kill I just say everyone here feel so good when they come with dhan to pvp when invenom is really **** up dmg lol..so it's really boring to see server full of dhan.. Go to PA and see only dhans lol.

Please all this topic is about pred and Avenger lol.... Nerf this stupid class or everyone will keep want to be pred and Avenger lol.... What's the point of play God char?....
    How about pvp video of breakser.... Warlock.... Str Def..... Guardian... Savage.... Dragons..... And more and more....
    All the server are dhans or trinity class which is boring!!!! Nerf those class and you will get the blanace your looking for LOL.
    I didn't say it's not ez to kill I just say everyone here feel so good when they come with dhan to pvp when invenom is really **** up dmg lol..so it's really boring to see server full of dhan.. Go to PA and see only dhans lol.
    Check this forum post:http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5gCkhd3jU
    There will be a balance patch for dhans next Tuesday. I guess your questions will be answered on February 26th depending on what changes will be made to this class.

Oh don't worry my furry friend, I know you like to make up stories so I planned ahead, that PVP was me solo vs 4 of you guys, not to mention you had a rumir as well. I never bunny/venge in and out, that's what Jack/David did (Whom I've killed as well as you can see in the next SS, just a bonus because I'm that good). Anyway, if what you're saying is true and I used to get darkloop and ranger ulti on you, how do you explain the following damage? (because that's my actual damage with the debuffs you mentioned).

Like I said before, Syndicate was trash and is trash, the only reason you win pvp/tsb is simply because of insane number difference in players that log for it. 90% of E2N was banned or is still banned for cheating, KD has been caught with multiple illigal indo items, your guild is cheating by not obeying the PH merge rules. Even with all these advantages you still suck, try to wrap your tiny mind around that

you were outplayed
    you were outbaited
    you were outsmarted

the only thing left for you is to grab one of these and gtfo coz you quit anyway right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA AH THE INTERNET IS SUCH A USEFUL THING FOR YOU CAUSE YOU CAN LIE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE LMAO

I quit but will you 1v1 me? Show me those 1m crits? Crit me with your 31k or 24k agi? Maybe next weekend tho cause Ive got family things going on this weekend

Edit: Cherish can you come too or heck we could do pvp wake the server up or something rather than killing blacky lol

Well you couldve ask him to take off his **** like literally 0 dd and 0 pvp def for bragging/lying rights LMAO easy

this convo is brainfart.

both of you post bs from 2014~2017 and don't pvp at all in 2019... XD
    Last edited by Mytt3; 02-21-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    MyttzoreN ~ Warlock & best egirls hunter ingame.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA AH THE INTERNET IS SUCH A USEFUL THING FOR YOU CAUSE YOU CAN LIE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE LMAO

I quit but will you 1v1 me? Show me those 1m crits? Crit me with your 31k or 24k agi? Maybe next weekend tho cause Ive got family things going on this weekend

Edit: Cherish can you come too or heck we could do pvp wake the server up or something rather than killing blacky lol
    My oh my you really are a hairy harry. I showed the screenshots for a reason, I nearly always back my claims up. I have had many 1 vs 1 battles back when I still played my noir (AnnetteLouise) and I have won pretty much all of them, sadly I don't have it on video so you can say I'm lying but we both know what really went on in upper/sunken/lime etc. :P

I know you are not the brightest but I would thought you figgured out by now that I do not own the account shannon11 anymore, nor do I own Arctic/AnnetteLouise etc. I have sold/traded those accounts and characters. I never claimed to have reached 31k or 24k or whatever amount of agi (Did you go to a school where they taught you how to read? Or wasn't that included in your program). I have simply shown you the screenshots of my damage (back when I did own those characters) on you and your guildmemebers, and how I made you eat dust so much, you had to afk to get a drink. Your attempt to dispute this is rather pathetic but amusing.

Well you couldve ask him to take off his **** like literally 0 dd and 0 pvp def for bragging/lying rights LMAO easy
    Considering how long you have played this game you either have early alzheimer's or you are simply way more braindead than I already thought you were. As an avenger you can reach 120% damage drop penetration and 35% pvp attack, rendering most of your gear useless for damage reduction. Specially back when these were taken, which was when you were still called hubby11 and not BK201, pvp defense wasn't very plentyful. The damage on duppy was taken around the same time on full gear/upg wep with ranger ulti and dark loop, just like you claimed your damage was. This was however a lie because it would have been 1 million + at least.

I think it really is time for you to grab one of those tissues and sit in your corner because there really isn't a lot more to discuss here beside you embarassing yourself even more

PS: See the link below, for free university access, maybe that way you will learn a thing or two about c.o.m.m.u.n.i.c.a.t.i.o.n, it will make things easier for you on this rohan forum!
    https://www.uopeople.edu/tuition-free/
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-21-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    so mad lul, then why don't u say ur char name and come 1vs1 ? u just bark and confirm ur poor like all ur community only can afford Jainus cause Origin's GMs gifts (Opaniel Ticket and Weapons) so no wonder u will be 1 or 2 shots (yes maybe 2 cuz of PA talis gives u like 3 times the amount of ur total HP lul)

i'm maybe waste of oxygen but at least i could afford to play, i'm on +18, and have an upg on my char, cya when u down for 1vs1 dog

Sooooo....
    If have gear? I am a duper?
    If I don’t have gear I’m poor?
    You are just talking in circles

Nah I’m pretty sure your Dhan crits me 0s dude and gl killing me with Rumir
    Try me @Nasir in game.

then after you can’t kill me with 3 alts in a party you can come cry on here and call me a hacker lmao

I assume by “all my community” you are talking about PH players...
    I’m in USA buddy but I have heard how you talk about ph players on the game.

We have 4 or 5 guys in our guild that are PH the rest are spread all around. I guess that’s why you called us a syndicate alt guild huh bc we have a few guys. You actually KOS people bc they are from PH... You need to chill out bro it’s a damn game not a race war.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 02-21-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Sooooo....
    If have gear? I am a duper?
    If I don’t have gear I’m poor?
    You are just talking in circles

Nah I’m pretty sure your Dhan crits me 0s dude and gl killing me with Rumir
    Try me @Nasir in game.

then after you can’t kill me with 3 alts in a party you can come cry on here and call me a hacker lmao

I assume by “all my community” you are talking about PH players...
    I’m in USA buddy but I have heard how you talk about ph players on the game.

We have 4 or 5 guys in our guild that are PH the rest are spread all around. I guess that’s why you called us a syndicate alt guild huh bc we have a few guys. You actually KOS people bc they are from PH... You need to chill out bro it’s a damn game not a race war.
    Dhan is me, and I seen you guildless XD

AAAAaaaaaaaaand fyi, exactly, if “PH players” as you refer to, have gear it's dupped/scammed (traded PH gear from merge and got deleted once traded to legit players because only you guys received the email with the instructions to not trade/sell items from PH servers), if not then ur poor, all beggers come at u talking in tagalog, can you explain please ? Oh wait no need to explain, it's just a fact explained since 22 pages already XD

She's not the only one thinking that, oNoisEo said same in game, and Artic + Fairy said the merge with u guys was also the worst thing this company did, sorry to say loud what we think, and sorry to make you come back on Earth but it's not only Fairydaiza XD ... and calling us racist is just hypocrit from you guys since you play in international server and can only speaking ur language thinking you'll get some respect with that... Respect is something to be earned, it's not given, mate.
    MyttzoreN ~ Warlock & best egirls hunter ingame.