+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I know you love it, took me like 2-3 days to condition you to repeat the most famous slogan in this game after me. I guess you were simply born to be like that, makes it all the more fun for me.

I guess you might want some alOE vera for this burn after i cOErce you once more to repeat after me
    what slogan? Pinoys have indo gears? I was born bashful so at first I was confused when you guys said I am using indo gears but ye I kinda like it now because not only you but your whole guild thinks I use hacks when the truth is I dont even own the katar that is on my char, hell! I used agi pendants +5 +5 +6 +6 FFS (I said it a lot of times, Im poor AF) which means Im at hackers/dupers level soooo daaaamn son! thats nice!

I think when I pvpd with Soun (Avenger) I showed my gears on the clip I just cant find it. Will upload if I do tho.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    what slogan? Pinoys have indo gears? I was born bashful so at first I was confused when you guys said I am using indo gears but ye I kinda like it now because not only you but your whole guild thinks I use hacks when the truth is I dont even own the katar that is on my char, hell! I used agi pendants +5 +5 +6 +6 FFS (I said it a lot of times, Im poor AF) which means Im at hackers/dupers level soooo daaaamn son! thats nice!

I think when I pvpd with Soun (Avenger) I showed my gears on the clip I just cant find it. Will upload if I do tho.
    nice so you just have pendants, borrowed katar on evry1 hit BK less than me on noise with 1k psy tittle, chakra verdict, boosted opaniel set, arendal 80% dd, vine protection, nurse pet, trans stats, trans guarder.

Just tell me your secret how you did this cuz i should have more pvp deff, more pd/ md, more dd, better buffs than dhan to be tanky

Ohh just think for a moment, I know it's hard to get things through that thick skull but it will hit you eventually, just like I did lmao. I said Cherish isn't fully geared at the video which is why he's hitting low and you're hitting higher, seems like reading isn't your strong point either. I don't say you hack you were simply trash that I cleared from the server with my (back then) noir.

I said syndicate owns the now unbound DD/HP armour set which, in theory can be used on any char you guys own. Since this were not the conditions of the merge, you are cheating by trading/using it on different chars. You can lie/troll all you want but there is no point
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Commoner
    for my experience in game hubby11 no have indo he just have dd set with hp and for his attack speed and crit he for sure using attack speed on his trans katar with crit stone 18% and on his guarder maybe using dd pen and crit dmg stone thats why he crit more dmg than cherish plus nurse give 30% attack speed and heal his hp with every dmg received and i think nurse too boost 50% in hp plus his heal trap he for sure win against cherish coz cherish no using pet and he go pvp with some rage against hubby and in this game if you wanna win against anyone you should be cool that will give you chance to take ready and thinking well before pvp and during pvp.. cherish great player i played with him in same guild on my pred Youth no one can beat cherish easy if he full gear when he was avenger but on pred he is not good like avenger in video he didn't use all his skill he have ulti and pouch. idk rules of that pvp but anyway don't compare yourself hubby with cherish anyway cherish is a big player you can win with your ph items ok but you still no compare to cherish also i blame sebas for some stupid acts he did out of this pvp and he know what i mean.

Just checkin in , few times we pvped i wasn't even fully geared nor had 1k title. to be fair when i got every gear on Arctict nobody wanted to 1v1. and in most of the pvp's ya'll lost . Don't even name my name hue You beated a +50 pred with SOV title. When i got 1k and full gear ya'll hide in sz Once a legend forever a legend. And on top of that all of my gear is legit sets +18 +21. ya'll duped and hacked in this game to achive it. so yea facts speaks for themselfs. I remember once KD said i could not 1 shot him on indo shield in lime . few seconds afterwards he was kissing the ground after being a shotta Guardian with indo shield from my dhan. RIP KD 2019.
    P.S no hate but Arctic is the first dhan to ever reach 31k+ Agi. Rip Hubby.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    for my experience in game hubby11 no have indo he just have dd set with hp and for his attack speed and crit he for sure using attack speed on his trans katar with crit stone 18% and on his guarder maybe using dd pen and crit dmg stone thats why he crit more dmg than cherish plus nurse give 30% attack speed and heal his hp with every dmg received and i think nurse too boost 50% in hp plus his heal trap he for sure win against cherish coz cherish no using pet and he go pvp with some rage against hubby and in this game if you wanna win against anyone you should be cool that will give you chance to take ready and thinking well before pvp and during pvp.. cherish great player i played with him in same guild on my pred Youth no one can beat cherish easy if he full gear when he was avenger but on pred he is not good like avenger in video he didn't use all his skill he have ulti and pouch. idk rules of that pvp but anyway don't compare yourself hubby with cherish anyway cherish is a big player you can win with your ph items ok but you still no compare to cherish also i blame sebas for some stupid acts he did out of this pvp and he know what i mean.
    I dont have hp dd set but ****ing finally! someone who gets it LMAO! The truth is in the game, Im the first one to make opan guarder but never + it to hide it so that explains why i crit higher than cherish(char not real cherish because I know cherish was awesome back then) on these clips i dont have stones on katar but i have pen dd on guarder and crit % because Im using a 2.0 Katar attack speed is fast, seems fast because of the hero pet + guarder and the game mechanic where when you cast a skill it boosts your attack speed for like 3 attacks or idk dont remember but ye nothing really wrong with his crits he just doesnt have opan guarder back then. Im glad youth gets it, at least someone is good at playing dhans unlike those who think theyre "GODS" just saying Im cheating because they got rekt!

Haig trying to RMT his templar , charge back everyone trough Paypal block everyone and than tries to RMT a banned account . Now we know why never trust E2N and kos simply cause they scam

Quote Originally Posted by NotSaintNSinner View Post
    Haig trying to RMT his templar , charge back everyone trough Paypal block everyone and than tries to RMT a banned account . Now we know why never trust E2N and kos simply cause they scam

These dates here are the dates when he was banned and he was trying to sell it? what the actual fck. Yeah he's probably trying to scam some more lmfao.

Nguyên nhân gây ra mụn thâm đỏ dưới da thường do dị ứng mỹ phẩm, một số chị em khi s* dụng mỹ phẩm bị k*ch ứng tuy không thể hiện trực tiếp ra bên ngo*i nhưng th*t chất từ sâu bên trong đang bị tác động tạo nên sự thay đổi nội tiết tố.

Thuốc trị sẹo Scar Esthetique giá bao lăm http://www.kemtriseo.com/thuoc-tri-seo-scar-esthetique-gia-bao-nhieu.html

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    These dates here are the dates when he was banned and he was trying to sell it? what the actual fck. Yeah he's probably trying to scam some more lmfao.
    Yes , he scammed Rahela , the previous owner sold it to him and he dispute everything trough PP and got the money back and now he is blocking everyone in game sad facts but true. Haig Damian is a scammer and from what i heard and know he disputed every RMT he did online. And he trash talks about E2N and syndicate all the time . just ask i'll upload evidence