+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

I remenber that 1v1 hubby I still remenber I was playing cherish without IM but if u feel op we can try now I can back anytime sir or I just up not 1 or 2 vids I got many of u sir :}

why not show gear before pvp ?

First clip was srsly 4 rounds (which was 4-0) but I only found the last one so meh nvm that ****.

Second clip tho shows you what I wear for farming, you figure out what that means lol!

As for my gears, its all normal tbh but I dont really show it to make ppl think I really am using indo which is fun cause theyre impressions of my poor ass char was never boring ��

Btw your reason that you dont have IM is not acceptable. You got a 7s and even if you dont have patterns you got assassin title vs trans title. Hahaha. I havent been logging for a few months now. Tired from all you people from crying to gms that my poor ass char got indo lmaaaoo! Have fun killing my char when people use it farming ❤️

you have a 1000 stat advantage in that fight - predator vs predator, IM won't make nearly as much of a difference.

avenger vs predator wouldn't be a proper rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo1234 View Post
    First clip was srsly 4 rounds (which was 4-0) but I only found the last one so meh nvm that ****.

Second clip tho shows you what I wear for farming, you figure out what that means lol!

As for my gears, its all normal tbh but I dont really show it to make ppl think I really am using indo which is fun cause theyre impressions of my poor ass char was never boring ��
    dude you are more tanky on your pred than im on rumir so figure out wht that means lol ! teach me how to do it cuz i have max pvp deff, more pd than you, more dd than you + i have skill for reduction 25% dmg received yet players hit you less than me ? some kind magic ?

all know you play on carlolito 22% hp 5% dd in each part. When you have max PA badge i bet you have more hp than rumirs...

Nice trolls, at least I hope they're trolls because posting (wins only) of a 1v1 of full 7s/IM dhan (probably 200 agi's) vs 6s and no IM on cherish is kind of pathetic.

In the first video you hit 22k+22K while cherish hits you 9K + 17K. I know what cherish hits when he's fully geared, but like I said nice trolls
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-19-2019 at 01:58 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h