+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sTIMPZ View Post
    Enjoy ban for KD, Haig, Reis xD and good luck next time hahahahahahah
    Noop slayer detected.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Anyone who know Reis Personally i want his help, I want to Duped my dick so i can make my Girlfriend happy again, please Reis help me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by kitcat0909 View Post
    anyone who know reis personally i want his help, i want to duped my dick so i can make my girlfriend happy again, please reis help me
    lul hahahahaha

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Oh so they got perma banned for exploiting cheats... stimpz how do u know?
    They are got permanently banned bro you can fix game

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    Story time? Okay!!

Once upon a time there was a guard Haig who wanted to be the best guard but he could never beat EzraScarlet, so he quit being guard and played Templar, again trying to be the best but his ego got hurt and got his ass kicked by someone in result he then switch to Dhan and again and again trying to be the best but failed again bcoz cherish is around so he couldnt be the best. New update comes hearsay he bought +21 rulers +18 int onyx amors and then again came back as a Templar but for the 2nd try as Templar failed again and got kicked hard again by someone. Then again went back to Dhan, tried Ranger being support and such but there is always someone better than him. And an opportunity comes one of the best templar quit aka Fate sold his items and Haig Aka Moses then spent $4000+ getting all his gear for another chance to be the best in one class which is Templar and at this point he did success. The other templar who constantly beating his ass up slowly catching up on gears which took about 6 months. An encounter happened and he saw this temp damage is already close to his and to save him from embarrassment after all that money he spent he is now trying to the best priest and his words were "I will change Rosa to priest to **** on Usako". To Be Continued.

#storytime
    #stopsuckingathisgame
    Sorry you wrong in this what you said haig didn't try avenger to quit again coz of Cherish haig tried predator trying go better than Youth but he can't he back temp trying go beat youth but he cant also he was before that guardian try to beat youth and fail that's real story btw all he spent in game around thousands of dollars he can't be better than youth when hema was playing and then after hema quit game he back buying john gear and spend again thousands of dollars trying go world class but in the end he got banned permanently sad story for real good luck next time mate and if you need help how to go best class without spend all of this money call hema your welcome

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantix View Post
    HOLD UP.
    i thought all kos went neutral ? didn't they turn into PvE only guild wth?

wait WHAT..... i am shook...

BUT hey that feeling when you're so damn OP that people are convinced that you have illegal items... (thanks for compliment? ) I have put a ton of time and effort into building my char.

I'll leave this video here and leave forums for a while.

I have nothin' but love for you all. I wouldn't be here without my fans.

#fun #cantwaittoreadmorefalsecomments #storytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHx8E0lbbw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2y9...&feature=share how many times you dead to me majesticCasual xD nub moses

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoPrince View Post
    cowgod ?

hmm
    not sure why you're still hating on forums ahah ?

your constant grammatical errors are literally the only thing that ever offends me, for real..

I've only lost in a 1v1 once to Annette (Noir), and that was years ago xD.

Stay safe guys,
    Hope to see you around in game so we can have more fun together!
    what fun you have when you just cheat haig ?

cowgod ?

hmm

your constant grammatical errors are literally the only thing that ever offends me, for real..

Stay safe guys,
    AnetteLouise, My old god-noir, ofcourse I won, I won everything there was to win.

RIP Moses 2019, bye bye

Commoner
    cowgod ?

hmm

Stay safe guys,
    Well that's because you can't count how many times you lost vs me ok lets see another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPu...&feature=share rip nub MajesticCasual

o0 Corrupted GM who is i wanna buy items from corruped GMS but its a true that sindycate and e2n have 6 -7 TIMEs more unlegal itmes at Royals and all another ppl,who just like the game can only syx the d**k bcoz have problems-GM`s Sleap well don`t work and sell for RM items to noobs who can`t play with normal items