+ Reply to Thread

Problem with trading...

So I started playing Seal Online before my girlfriend, and there was a gap of like a week before she started playing too.
    So on the day she started playing and after few minutes of login in game, I wanted to give some cegel to her, but I was unable to give cegel.
    We traded and in trade menu I put some cegel and from her character she accepted the transaction, then after I put cegel, I locked that lock then pressed OK, but nothing happened.
    What is the problem?
    Why couldn't we trade?
    Her character is in my friend list and also we are using couple system.

Has it to do with fame or level?
    Her character level is 1 and fame 0.
    My GF will not play for a while because of studies so her character will remain at lvl 1 and fame 0, so I wanna know if there is a level or fame requirement for trade.
    Last edited by Sealbreaker; 11-02-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealbreaker View Post
    So I started playing Seal Online before my girlfriend, and there was a gap of like a week before she started playing too.
    So on the day she started playing and after few minutes of login in game, I wanted to give some cegel to her, but I was unable to give cegel.
    We traded and in trade menu I put some cegel and from her character she accepted the transaction, then after I put cegel, I locked that lock then pressed OK, but nothing happened.
    What is the problem?
    Why couldn't we trade?
    Her character is in my friend list and also we are using couple system.

Has it to do with fame or level?
    Her character level is 1 and fame 0.
    My GF will not play for a while because of studies so her character will remain at lvl 1 and fame 0, so I wanna know if there is a level or fame requirement for trade.
    It happen sometimes.. bugs of something of it make us cant trade..
    Just logout and then login again

tovuti hii ni nzuri sana

Hello, how are you? I concur that there are many fraudsters today, making any business with them risky. Do not know where to buy crypto?. Only purchase cryptocurrencies from well-known and reputable sources, and everything will be OK. I've listed the top cryptocurrency purchasing applications for you. Good fortune!
    Last edited by AliceCamer; 07-28-2023 at 07:13 AM.