+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Congratulations Albreiker For Killing Rohan

I Have A Little Hope But Is Death Now New Map That Cant Be Farm On Monsters Are Immortals U Guys Said The U Going To Help Us On What?? Giving U Our Money For Something The Is BS. Halloween Event Is A Joke, New Weapons For What We Cant even Farm On Mirrors Maps To Much HP On Monsters Star Fixing That No Making New Maps. Fix The Game To Everyone Can Enjoy A Good PVE And PVP Dont Think On Ur Selfs Think On Those Who Paid. We Buy RPS To Have Good Stuff But For What I See U Guys Are Money Hungry Want More And More. We Dont Complain About Taxes The U charge Us Or The Over Price On Stuff On Item Mall We Just Want To Play. Farm And Kill Kos Is Awesome But U Guys Just Kill It. U Are Making New Stuff The NO ONE ENJOY. If U Want To Closed The Game Just Said It And We The People Stop Spending Money On Game. Another Telling People The Going To Get Suspend Account For Sending Tickets. WTF Rohan Use Too Be Fun Now Is Crazy Now I dont Want To Spend Money Because if I Send Ticket I Can Get My Account Suspended WOW U Guys Are Great ????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude try to learn some grammar of English and try to write as fairly as possible, what you write is impossible to decipher.
    Regarding the title, the game is dying unfortunately, specially the Isen server and his death began as early as the first PA season, since then the population has begun to decline as many veterans couldn't play in that trash deciding to leave the server.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Dude try to learn some grammar of English and try to write as fairly as possible, what you write is impossible to decipher.
    Regarding the title, the game is dying unfortunately, specially the Isen server and his death began as early as the first PA season, since then the population has begun to decline as many veterans couldn't play in that trash deciding to leave the server.
    +1 total agree

We Will Hunt You Down

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    I Have A Little Hope But Is Death Now New Map That Cant Be Farm On Monsters Are Immortals U Guys Said The U Going To Help Us On What?? Giving U Our Money For Something The Is BS. Halloween Event Is A Joke, New Weapons For What We Cant even Farm On Mirrors Maps To Much HP On Monsters Star Fixing That No Making New Maps. Fix The Game To Everyone Can Enjoy A Good PVE And PVP Dont Think On Ur Selfs Think On Those Who Paid. We Buy RPS To Have Good Stuff But For What I See U Guys Are Money Hungry Want More And More. We Dont Complain About Taxes The U charge Us Or The Over Price On Stuff On Item Mall We Just Want To Play. Farm And Kill Kos Is Awesome But U Guys Just Kill It. U Are Making New Stuff The NO ONE ENJOY. If U Want To Closed The Game Just Said It And We The People Stop Spending Money On Game. Another Telling People The Going To Get Suspend Account For Sending Tickets. WTF Rohan Use Too Be Fun Now Is Crazy Now I dont Want To Spend Money Because if I Send Ticket I Can Get My Account Suspended WOW U Guys Are Great ????????????????????????????????????????????
    Lolwut ?

tahts for sure ISEN died....

Go to Isen u will see it is empty right now is there like 10 ppl is too much

Go to Isen u will see it is empty right now is there like 10 ppl is too much
    About the same amount of people online there as you have IQ points.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

well isen is what happened to Jin/Divinity.

Hello rohanians!

I should delete this post. But I think it will not help at all.

1) The new contents are a series of updates that have been applied so that there is a progression in the game. It is not a content that for everyone to go in 1 day. We even said that we will make the necessary adjustments, because yes, the monsters are very strong.
    2) Rohan is not dying, even until recently he increased his population by 20%. Unfortunately in Isen the same thing is not happening, but it remains with its same stable population. In Isen many players like to farm and seek other types of activities, the population is low but has specific objectives for those who still play faithfully on that server.
    3) As we mentioned in our news and would be good to you read them. Once we finish with the content updates. We will focus on users who are not so strong. It should be noted that with this content available they will have a slightly longer progression line. Some upg weapons are still useful, but it is something that will take more time to solve.
    4) I think I'll probably have to delete all those posts that say Rohan is dying, because they've been saying the same thing for years and it's really annoying. And if they think so, I do not understand why they come to create controversy every time a content is placed.

Improvements will be applied, but saying that I do not like it or that is killing the game is not a very relevant feedback. But we have many players who are actively helping. The updates are part of the change and there are things that many consider to be more important to solve. But it is a process and there is an agenda to fulfill first.

Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    2) Rohan is not dying, even until recently he increased his population by 20%. Unfortunately in Isen the same thing is not happening, but it remains with its same stable population. In Isen many players like to farm and seek other types of activities, the population is low but has specific objectives for those who still play faithfully on that server.
    What I want to say on this point is that no low population measures are taken on this server and there are no ways to raise the population there, or at least to be a merge like it was with Jin and Ran. And the lagg I want to announce that it insists especially in the moments when more players are in a same place, although there is little population, the possibilities to play in a war are very small because the lag affects a lot.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.