+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello rohanians!

I should delete this post. But I think it will not help at all.

1) The new contents are a series of updates that have been applied so that there is a progression in the game. It is not a content that for everyone to go in 1 day. We even said that we will make the necessary adjustments, because yes, the monsters are very strong.
    2) Rohan is not dying, even until recently he increased his population by 20%. Unfortunately in Isen the same thing is not happening, but it remains with its same stable population. In Isen many players like to farm and seek other types of activities, the population is low but has specific objectives for those who still play faithfully on that server.
    3) As we mentioned in our news and would be good to you read them. Once we finish with the content updates. We will focus on users who are not so strong. It should be noted that with this content available they will have a slightly longer progression line. Some upg weapons are still useful, but it is something that will take more time to solve.
    4) I think I'll probably have to delete all those posts that say Rohan is dying, because they've been saying the same thing for years and it's really annoying. And if they think so, I do not understand why they come to create controversy every time a content is placed.

Improvements will be applied, but saying that I do not like it or that is killing the game is not a very relevant feedback. But we have many players who are actively helping. The updates are part of the change and there are things that many consider to be more important to solve. But it is a process and there is an agenda to fulfill first.

Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team
    1. Thanks for replying loved the reply.
    2. Yes delete all the threads about people whining like little bitches. its really annoying even for some forum readers.
    3. Every thread or post that comes up about rohan dying since its annoying should be a 24h forum post bann , if continued 48 / 72 to a Perma suspension from Forum . It gets so nutty boring.

Thanks.
    Enjoy your weekend

'whining like little bitches' this should be 48 hours ban

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    nice , may i ask if the mobs drop abyss weapom part? I wanna try to farm there to but atm im so lazy because got stuff in real life, and i can only read forum
    Yeah the mobs drop abyss fragment and I got cracked katar 28% HP maybe that is the max for cracked fragment.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Hello rohanians!

I should delete this post. But I think it will not help at all.

1) The new contents are a series of updates that have been applied so that there is a progression in the game. It is not a content that for everyone to go in 1 day. We even said that we will make the necessary adjustments, because yes, the monsters are very strong.
    2) Rohan is not dying, even until recently he increased his population by 20%. Unfortunately in Isen the same thing is not happening, but it remains with its same stable population. In Isen many players like to farm and seek other types of activities, the population is low but has specific objectives for those who still play faithfully on that server.
    3) As we mentioned in our news and would be good to you read them. Once we finish with the content updates. We will focus on users who are not so strong. It should be noted that with this content available they will have a slightly longer progression line. Some upg weapons are still useful, but it is something that will take more time to solve.
    4) I think I'll probably have to delete all those posts that say Rohan is dying, because they've been saying the same thing for years and it's really annoying. And if they think so, I do not understand why they come to create controversy every time a content is placed.

Improvements will be applied, but saying that I do not like it or that is killing the game is not a very relevant feedback. But we have many players who are actively helping. The updates are part of the change and there are things that many consider to be more important to solve. But it is a process and there is an agenda to fulfill first.

Best regards
    R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Team
    Ty Albreiker Thats what we want see u here game is awesome and we know but the monster are hard to kill to much HP and they hit over 35k even with full party we just want to be able to enjoy farming and killing the game no one cant kill a game but if u go isen a lot of people having stores selling all there stuff saying quiting because they cant farm the only ones can survive on mirrors are full vit and take hours just to kill 20 monsters when u are full vit just to survive because monster are hard to kill not everyone on isen have opaniel armors or opaniel weapons and thats the problem only people with all opaniel are the only ones the can enjoy the game for me i cant enjoy it and for others like me we have to stay farming on upper we cant go mirrors i have to change my 115+50 predator to full vit to i can survive and i dont see it right but i am happy the u take a minute of ur time to give us a feedback here on this post and thats what we want ty for ur time

Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    Actually Isen is not dying, you can see lot of PPL participate in first set of PA considering that others have problem because of time frame. And almost 70% of population in Isen are PH and other PPL with different time zone experience the emptiness of server. The time when they are logged-in the others are sleeping during that period..
    But I still prefer if Jainus and Isen to be merged.

In new map there are selected spot that can be farmed, other spots are impossible even with complete supports in party. I tried my Predator to farm in solo using Nurse Silva Pet and I was surprised that my character survived there (only selected spot in New Map). But of course with complete supports in Party is way better and I have them all in my own party. Nevertheless, the monster in New Map need to reduce 50-70% of their damage to be able to farm in other spots and complete the required fragments for new weapon.
    is not dying hehehe is dying u can see PA full of players not is only 1 player playing 7 and 8 accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    Ty Albreiker Thats what we want see u here game is awesome and we know but the monster are hard to kill to much HP and they hit over 35k even with full party we just want to be able to enjoy farming and killing the game no one cant kill a game but if u go isen a lot of people having stores selling all there stuff saying quiting because they cant farm the only ones can survive on mirrors are full vit and take hours just to kill 20 monsters when u are full vit just to survive because monster are hard to kill not everyone on isen have opaniel armors or opaniel weapons and thats the problem only people with all opaniel are the only ones the can enjoy the game for me i cant enjoy it and for others like me we have to stay farming on upper we cant go mirrors i have to change my 115+50 predator to full vit to i can survive and i dont see it right but i am happy the u take a minute of ur time to give us a feedback here on this post and thats what we want ty for ur time
    Like I've said 100000 times, ISEN is a SH!T server. It's too bloody expensive to get endgame gears, you can't farm them yourself.

ISEN players WANTED a game without upgrades, this is why they moved there and why they absolutely do not want to merge with Jainus. So now, you have a server without upgraded weapons and you're unhappy because it takes too much money to reach the appropriate gear to farm yourself maxed items.

You're all stupid whiny b1tches lmao, you get what you wanted, which is a crappy server without upgraded weapons, in which you pay a harsh price to get your max items. This is what the people of ISEN signed up for, so chew on that you: ''Albreiker killed the game'' whinebaby.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

i play this game 6 years now and every game has his rules ...i stick this long on rohan because they are doing just fine!
    ok some things suck but they must have there reasons for it
    they make nice events..good rewards and sometime even good money to(like x-mas snowballs...good times ))

nah just quit complaining and give those guys a tubs up from time to time

it will motivate them and start liking u guys again..

sry for some type mistakes

keep up the good work GM !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombreaker777 View Post
    I don't see why your Predator can't farm solo in Mirror Dungeon, they are the best class/race in PVE. This class has the highest DPS and even in PVP can wreck easily almost of the other race. You don't need opaniel stuff for you to survive in Mirror Dungeon, just a decent gear and 7s those skills and buffs to boost your damage and if possible 7s also the healing trap, and the most important thing is health absorption, DD, Hp, crit in your weapon. My Predator can even solo in selected spot in New Map using HP/DD Trans Katar only with HP absorption and crit in guarder. But in another spot in New Map, almost impossible to farm even with complete supports in Party.

If you are having a hard time to farm in Mirror Dungeon, 1 rumir in your party is enough to make it easier.

I try the new map ( to try hunt aby weps ) .. the mobs crit 30k and normal hit of 15k on my scout with maxed gear except rings ( get chakras is damn hard lol ) .

Then i made a def to give some extra PD from emp and tunat ... but seems like Emp dont work or bug since even with better PD they atk me the same .

Any idea of grouo to combine for scout ? ( except rumir)

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Like I've said 100000 times, ISEN is a SH!T server. It's too bloody expensive to get endgame gears, you can't farm them yourself.

ISEN players WANTED a game without upgrades, this is why they moved there and why they absolutely do not want to merge with Jainus. So now, you have a server without upgraded weapons and you're unhappy because it takes too much money to reach the appropriate gear to farm yourself maxed items.

You're all stupid whiny b1tches lmao, you get what you wanted, which is a crappy server without upgraded weapons, in which you pay a harsh price to get your max items. This is what the people of ISEN signed up for, so chew on that you: ''Albreiker killed the game'' whinebaby.
    Lmao i spent 10 dollars in 3 months....

You still talking always about janius is the server and bla bla bla, isen sucks bla bla bla... just stfu with your crap info because its bull****

We Will Hunt You Down