+ Reply to Thread

Where to collect Boiling blood and man's heart

I have chef but its really wothless due to several items are soooooo hard to collect. I even made a craftman in hoping that i could collect cooking materials for my chef, but its also useless. The game is so unfair toward job chef. Can GM tell me where to collect it? Not from monsters which is so hard to get.
    GM should update the game to support this leecher job. The materials is too hard and is really harsh.

I see that you are making Deadly lasagna. I have farmed the ingredients before and I don't think there is any problem. Try check seal Wikia. That might help you.

But saying chef is worthless means that you haven't seen chef's full potential. With good build and playing style chef is a good carry/support to all Dungeons and raids. One of the best cegels maker out there. That's my honest opinion.

Keep exploring and have fun

Boiling Blood drops from Guns in Lake Cross.
    I'm not entirely sure what bale drops Man's Heart, but I've seen drops from Computer Geeks in Dungeon of Death. You can have a look there.

But as PD2499 replied above, check out the Seal Wikia (sealonline.wikia.com) for more information about item drops you require.

Sorry i meant boiling liquid (my bad)
    This item is really hard to get! its only drop from Solaris and Freak2. also for Man's heart the only monster drops it is Comp Freak2.
    Cant be collected from stones or trees. i searched almost the entire shiltz stones and trees but havnt found it. i tripple - quardple check seal wikia but there is no trees or stones where to collect these items.
    Playing chef is so much fun and so fast in leveling. Less than 15 days i reached 260 but still... to make items such as 4 stars cook recipes was so freakin hard.
    if the game got so many maintainences why not try updating some stones and trees which drop these chef's items? why make it so hard?