+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Up. Don't let this thread down until GM reply. Hehehe

or just make a shortcut portal to each boss that already been killed. its not fair to some job that keep disconnected like berzeker when doing combo

Quote Originally Posted by jimmiiiiii View Post
    or just make a shortcut portal to each boss that already been killed. its not fair to some job that keep disconnected like berzeker when doing combo
    This goes back to”Server instability” issues. Its not about my point here. I’m proposing for changing the spawn point, and of course if you disconnected, you have to walk all the way from 1f, like sage.
    I, too, wish they bring back Dark Warper ( for those that join later this year, Dark Warper was an NPC in sage who could instantly teleports you to 5f and 6f. But they cancelled it.
    Yes if they bring back dark warper or even make a dark warper for waterway, it would be so nice. but just by changing the spawn point I think already can solve 50% of the issue

and, for those whom were wondering “why proposing such idea when you can just simply NOT DIE?”
    Please understand that we all share the same server and everyone of us know that server has lag and freeze all the time.
    Sometimes it causes ourselves to die. Nobody wanted it to happen. If you are saying “ you are too noob that’s why you die”, you aren’t making this game any better. Please think logical and know my proposal is purely 100% in intentions of making the server more enjoyable.

can i give my second vote... +1 agaiiiiiiiiiiiiin good idea bro sis

yeah changing spawn point was good enough for starters, im just hoping they will fix their server asap so we dont keep disconnecting during dungeon. its sucks

The video gaming industrypresents a tremendous variety of web-based video games on the web. For all of such well-known video game titles there is one of the greatest plus popular game play termed as final fantasy XIV. Final Fantasy XIV is an incredible web-based multiplayer video game.
    Last edited by rhedarer; 06-24-2020 at 01:43 AM.

i hope the structure of the GM will change with some professional.. because this game need some repair and more maintenance, not just the engine but also the communication between player-developer-and GM,,,and all indonesia player, dont make this game more worse with your stupidity, sorry, because in Seal Indonesia, the game getting worse with what you do,,
    no cheating, no scamming, have fun with the game..